PDA

View Full Version : Under the desk.....

LH Panther Mom
05-18-2006, 06:23 AM
Well, I'm going to the office in a bit for most of the day. It's my normal day to go in, but today I've got to pick up a new computer, monitor, printer/fax/scanner, etc. So this morning I've been up for awhile dismantling everything I've currently got to take in for the switch.

I've had to crawl under the desk 5 or 6 times. I'm pretty sure I've got all the plugs & wires that go to everything. So, what in the HECK are the 75 different wires that are still under there in a jumbled up mess? Good grief! It reminds me of the back of our entertainment center. :doh: :doh:

Everyone have a great day! :)

pirate4state
05-18-2006, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Well, I'm going to the office in a bit for most of the day. It's my normal day to go in, but today I've got to pick up a new computer, monitor, printer/fax/scanner, etc. So this morning I've been up for awhile dismantling everything I've currently got to take in for the switch.

I've had to crawl under the desk 5 or 6 times. I'm pretty sure I've got all the plugs & wires that go to everything. So, what in the HECK are the 75 different wires that are still under there in a jumbled up mess? Good grief! It reminds me of the back of our entertainment center. :doh: :doh:

Everyone have a great day! :) Dang!! I just noticed this post!! Hope your day at the office was productive, mine has been! :D :D :D

injuredinmelee
05-18-2006, 03:34 PM
I havent hardly has to time to stop and think today. Too bad I will be be here 5 or 6 nore hours.

lepfan
05-18-2006, 04:37 PM
I would have much rather been doing the nastiest of nasty jobs instead of dealing with this midget I have worked with all day! He is trying to tell me what I can and can not do!!! I actually left yesterday (sick day) he had given me a migraine....it was go home and take drugs or choke the crap out of him!!! 3 more days of him that is what I keep telling myself!!!

Cameron Crazy
05-18-2006, 04:40 PM
Hope everything went well

Ranger Mom
05-18-2006, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
I would have much rather been doing the nastiest of nasty jobs instead of dealing with this midget I have worked with all day! He is trying to tell me what I can and can not do!!! I actually left yesterday (sick day) he had given me a migraine....it was go home and take drugs or choke the crap out of him!!! 3 more days of him that is what I keep telling myself!!!

I take it you're not liking Kansas any better??

:D :D :D

LH Panther Mom
05-18-2006, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Dang!! I just noticed this post!! Hope your day at the office was productive, mine has been! :D :D :D
:( No, it wasn't particularly. I did get the new computer, etc and got them up and running at home a little while ago...this time climbing under the desk while on the phone. We had lunch plans for one of my coworkers birthdays. I got to the office and had another "I can't find what you gave me" email. :rolleyes: So, instead of lunch, I had to dig through files to look for what she lost. I didn't locate that, but did manage to find some other "interesting" things. :doh:

lepfan
05-18-2006, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I take it you're not liking Kansas any better??

:D :D :D LOL...Kansas is ok TODAY...but the midget next door is a CONTROL NUT...and he just does not understand that anyone shorter than me WILL NOT control me!!! (and I am only 5'3".

I am going to visit Texas tomorrow!!!

PPHSfan
05-19-2006, 07:45 AM
I was really hoping this thread was gonna be about something else.:eek:

AggieJohn
05-19-2006, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
I was really hoping this thread was gonna be about something else.:eek:

dirty old man

pirate44
05-19-2006, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan