PDA

View Full Version : Cavs one win away from upsetting Detroit

TheDOCTORdre
05-18-2006, 01:06 AM
And yet I'm still here to say the NBA championship is coming back to the Palace, and I will continue to say that until the Pistons have been eliminated, that is if they do get eliminated, but if they do I will eat my crow with a slice of humble pie but until then

GO DETROIT GO

schu1213
05-18-2006, 02:00 AM
You act like you live in detroit, let me guess you started liking them about what 3 years ago?

TheDOCTORdre
05-18-2006, 02:06 AM
lets see how many times will people ask me this and how many tiems will i answer them no i have been a Pistons fan for most of my life. I am 20 years old and I can remebmer rooting for the Pistons back in the earlys 90s when I was 5-6 years old. I'm not a band wagon fan like a lot of people are, I just like the Pistons orginization and always have.

schu1213
05-18-2006, 02:08 AM
gotcha

Macarthur
05-18-2006, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
And yet I'm still here to say the NBA championship is coming back to the Palace, and I will continue to say that until the Pistons have been eliminated, that is if they do get eliminated, but if they do I will eat my crow with a slice of humble pie but until then

GO DETROIT GO

If they play like they are right now, Dallas or SA will beat them in 5. They look very vulnerable right now.

He's my take on Detroit. R. Wallace is hurt so he's giving them virtually no low post game. They are a jump shooting team right now. When Rasheed gives them a low post game is when they are at their best. Currently they would have a difficult time winning one game in a series with Dallas or SA.

EricDraven
05-18-2006, 11:47 AM
Cavs will fall in seven. Motor City Boys will rise up and dominate Lebron "I Get Jordanesque Calls" James. GO PISTONS!!!!!!

neck_06
05-18-2006, 01:01 PM
its gonna be the cavs and the clippers!!! WHAT A SHOWDOWN!!!!

raider red 2000
05-18-2006, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by neck_06
its gonna be the cavs and the clippers!!! WHAT A SHOWDOWN!!!!

could you imagine if someone told you that 5 years ago.

cavs and clippers will be playing for a chance at a confence tilte.

neck_06
05-18-2006, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by raider red 2000
could you imagine if someone told you that 5 years ago.

cavs and clippers will be playing for a chance at a confence tilte.

i would have laughed........and then slapped them............and then stepped on their big toe..........and then punched them in the stomach..........and then.........well, you get the point.

raider red 2000
05-18-2006, 01:43 PM
then said you idiot...no way

eagles_victory
05-18-2006, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Macarthur
If they play like they are right now, Dallas or SA will beat them in 5. They look very vulnerable right now.

He's my take on Detroit. R. Wallace is hurt so he's giving them virtually no low post game. They are a jump shooting team right now. When Rasheed gives them a low post game is when they are at their best. Currently they would have a difficult time winning one game in a series with Dallas or SA. I would say beating Dallas or Sa is the last thing on the pistons mind right now