PDA

View Full Version : I just noticed........................................... ......

44INAROW
05-17-2006, 03:15 PM
I just noticed that the little turkey guy and smiley guy in my Signature are moving double-time today.. Guess they drank extra coffee this morning :D

Bullaholic
05-17-2006, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I just noticed that the little turkey guy and smiley guy in my Signature are moving double-time today.. Guess they drank extra coffee this morning :D

Sure had to look twice at that "animated" sig, 44'. :D For a minute there I thought this might have been a PPHSFan post.

raider red 2000
05-17-2006, 03:18 PM

i just thought that they built up and peaked at the right time to compete in austin

44INAROW
05-17-2006, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Sure had to look twice at that "animated" sig, 44'. :D For a minute there I thought this might have been a PPHSFan post.

the yellow smiley-dude does have that s*** eating grin on his face, doesn't he? .. and I love the turkey's rolling eyes...........

lostaussie
05-17-2006, 03:53 PM
I just noticed that the little turkey guy and smiley guy in my Signature are moving double-time today.. Guess they drank extra coffee this morning :D either that or they are doing the hibety jibety:D