PDA

View Full Version : invincible

AggieJohn
05-17-2006, 11:24 AM
a movie about vince papale, a virtual walk-on, season ticket holder, who came out of the stands, tried out, walked on to the team and played for 3 years......mark wahlberg is playing him, should be interesting

GreenMonster
05-17-2006, 11:26 AM
Wasn't this already done? I think it was that kid from the Goonies and they did it at some school in Indiana. HMMMMMM, RUDY! Yeah, that was the one. Rudy!

District303aPastPlayer
05-17-2006, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Wasn't this already done? I think it was that kid from the Goonies and they did it at some school in Indiana. HMMMMMM, RUDY! Yeah, that was the one. Rudy!

Rudy wasn't a season ticket holder... he was a fan for most of his life... but i love that movie

injuredinmelee
05-17-2006, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster

Got to love the goonies reference. I loved CHUNKKKKKKKKKKK

Adidas410s
05-17-2006, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Got to love the goonies reference. I loved CHUNKKKKKKKKKKK

You would!!!

EricDraven
05-17-2006, 12:10 PM
SLoth as potrayed by the Mutusak was a deep character deserving of award nominations. Best line "Chunk friend".

lostaussie
05-17-2006, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
a movie about vince papale, a virtual walk-on, season ticket holder, who came out of the stands, tried out, walked on to the team and played for 3 years......mark wahlberg is playing him, should be interesting is this the guy who played for the philadelphia eagles. if it is this is a very neat story.