PDA

View Full Version : 2006 DCTF cover?

Chris Hart
05-16-2006, 09:59 PM
Does anyone know the projected release date? Who do you think will be on the mags' cover?

PPHSfan
05-16-2006, 10:02 PM
Vince Young

turbostud
05-16-2006, 10:32 PM
Ramonce Taylor

Old Tiger
05-16-2006, 11:15 PM
Texas' recieving core?

etbu
05-16-2006, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
Ramonce Taylor

:D :D :D

PPHSfan
05-17-2006, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Texas' recieving core?

What is a recieving core?

wos fan1
05-17-2006, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Chris Hart
Does anyone know the projected release date? Who do you think will be on the mags' cover? It's usually released in Mid to late June. It seems to be coming out a little earlier every year..

injuredinmelee
05-17-2006, 06:51 AM
i think the DLOW should be the 3A coverpeople.

injuredinmelee
05-17-2006, 06:51 AM
every year the mag has gotten worse and worse and I say I am not buying it next year but I always doooooooooo.....

Adidas410s
05-17-2006, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
every year the mag has gotten worse and worse and I say I am not buying it next year but I always doooooooooo.....

you're such a DCTF whore

GreenMonster
05-17-2006, 08:15 AM
I haven't bought one in years. Just go to Wal-Mart and grab one. Everytime you stop to look at something whip it out and gander at a couple of pages. Then once you get to the checkout you can look at a couple more things and then stick it in with the National Enquirers. You just got all the information that you felt like you "needed" and you still didn't have to pay.

Adidas410s
05-17-2006, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I haven't bought one in years. Just go to Wal-Mart and grab one. Everytime you stop to look at something whip it out and gander at a couple of pages. Then once you get to the checkout you can look at a couple more things and then stick it in with the National Enquirers. You just got all the information that you felt like you "needed" and you still didn't have to pay.

So treat it like Barnes and Noble??? Hey...I wonder if a B&N carries DCTF??? You can go in and read it for an hour or so then put it back and go home. I may have to do that the Saturday after the magazine comes out. I'm all about saving a few $$ when I can these days.

GM...you are (once again) my hero!!! I just wanna give you a big ole hug!!! http://www.galleywinter.com/main/images/smiles/lori.gif

GM...we're not worthy!!!

http://www.galleywinter.com/main/images/smiles/new_thewave.gif

aggie
05-17-2006, 08:29 AM
hopefully the spelling of peoples names will be right this year.....last year it was awful.

Ranger Mom
05-17-2006, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster

That wouldn't float in my house...my husband has to read it from cover to cover.

That's exactly what he did with the track program too! When we got home Sunday, he was looking at the results in the newspaper...he kept referring back to the track program and then to last season's DCTF to see if they played football!

Walmart probably wouldn't go for that!!:D :D

AggieJohn
05-17-2006, 09:11 AM
its crazy how after you graduate you see these new names in the book and your like "pffff...he's not all state material"

Old Tiger
05-17-2006, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
What is a recieving core? crap, you know what I meant:( :mad: