PDA

View Full Version : Banned

Cameron Crazy
05-16-2006, 03:33 PM
Hey lostaussie did you get me banned from texashsfootball.com? Even after i apoligized

Ranger Mom
05-16-2006, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Hey lostaussie did you get me banned from texashsfootball.com? Even after i apoligized

Lostaussie had nothing to do with it!

It was all in the "signature"

Adidas410s
05-16-2006, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Lostaussie had nothing to do with it!

It was all in the "signature"

What? Little Cam did something to get rom'd??? Shocking...:eek:

District303aPastPlayer
05-16-2006, 03:43 PM
dont let your sig get the best of you... Chris doesnt like that.

Cameron Crazy
05-16-2006, 03:48 PM
lol what idiots i never should have got on that site this one is alot better!

Ranger Mom
05-16-2006, 03:49 PM
Probably not the smartest thing to "bash" the website you are posting on at the time......probably not the smartest thing to put it BACK in your signature after it was removed for you the first time.

Cameron Crazy, don't make a pest of yourself! Nobody likes a pest, they are annoying......

Adidas410s
05-16-2006, 03:51 PM
So now I wanna know...what was in his signature over there? I don't ever go over there unless somebody posts something from there worth reading.

Cameron Crazy
05-16-2006, 03:52 PM
3adownlow=Better than texashsfootball

Adidas410s
05-16-2006, 03:54 PM
3adownlow=Better than texashsfootball

nice...you stay classy Chris! :thumbsup:

Cameron Crazy
05-16-2006, 03:55 PM
Thanks thats tottaly bs that i got banned is he crying cause i like this site better me saying this is going to get me bannded from this site prolly but i mean come on man!

Ranger Mom
05-16-2006, 03:58 PM
Thanks thats tottaly bs that i got banned is he crying cause i like this site better me saying this is going to get me bannded from this site prolly but i mean come on man!

Your signature was removed for a reason....use your head dude!!

You don't go and put right back in there what was taken out and expect it to just ride!!

I moderate on that board too, as does LH Panther Mom....you should have known better!

TexasHSFootball
05-16-2006, 03:58 PM
Cameron Crazy,
If you are going to make a mockery of my site and board on my site and board, then you dont belong there. It is not fair to me, nor is it fair to the mods and visitors who visit the site regularly. After your quote was removed the first time, you should have enough common sense not to place back on there again. I nor will anyone overthere put up with site bashing. I dont give rats arse if it is my site, TexasPrepXtra, Jerry, RV's site, DCTF, 5ATF, 3ADL or whatever other site is out there. Site bashing has no place on any board. I am fed up with the negativity!

Cameron Crazy
05-16-2006, 04:01 PM
I thought it got taken off by itself but w/e i really dont care!

Adidas410s
05-16-2006, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by TexasHSFootball
Cameron Crazy,
If you are going to make a mockery of my site and board on my site and board, then you dont belong there. It is not fair to me, nor is it fair to the mods and visitors who visit the site regularly. After your quote was removed the first time, you should have enough common sense not to place back on there again. I nor will anyone overthere put up with site bashing. I dont give rats arse if it is my site, TexasPrepXtra, Jerry, RV's site, DCTF, 5ATF, 3ADL or whatever other site is out there. Site bashing has no place on any board. I am fed up with the negativity!

I didn't think you were ever going to post over here again because you thought people were being negative towards your site? My only question is...did anybody send him a PM explaining WHY it was taken down? He's a rather young kid so an explanation may have been helpful. Just a thought...

Cameron Crazy
05-16-2006, 04:04 PM
And he should and everyone should know im not bashing his site never wanted to never intended to..

Cameron Crazy
05-16-2006, 04:04 PM
There has been worse things in peoples sigs

Snyder_TigerFan
05-16-2006, 04:14 PM
quit http://www.plentyoffish.com/smiles/icon_212.gif

;)

Cameron Crazy
05-16-2006, 04:19 PM
I could care less that i got banned but everyone is making such a big deal about it!

injuredinmelee
05-16-2006, 04:26 PM
YAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Ranger Mom
05-16-2006, 04:31 PM
I could care less that i got banned but everyone is making such a big deal about it!

What am I missing??

You started this thread, that was the first I had even heard about it......where is the big deal being made??:confused:

Emerson1
05-16-2006, 04:35 PM
lol what idiots i never should have got on that site this one is alot better!
You shouldn't call people who ban others for signatures idiots.

Cameron Crazy
05-16-2006, 05:17 PM
LOL is it this big of a deal!

Cardinalbb
05-16-2006, 08:55 PM
LOL is it this big of a deal!

No....now finish your milk, it's time for you to go to bed.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-16-2006, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I didn't think you were ever going to post over here again because you thought people were being negative towards your site? My only question is...did anybody send him a PM explaining WHY it was taken down? He's a rather young kid so an explanation may have been helpful. Just a thought...

I think that the man has a right to stand up for himself, and plus, he is a donating member after all, so the way I see it he should always be welcome unless he does something to otherwise not deserve that right, which I think would be out of his character to begin with.

lostaussie
05-16-2006, 09:04 PM
Hey lostaussie did you get me banned from texashsfootball.com? Even after i apoligized HAAAAAAAAAAAA you so funny. the only person i complained to was you. and as far as i was concerned after last night it was over. you done went and got banned all by youself. but i guess if i hadn't got you to post last night your sig would not have been exposed. ok..........you can blame it on me:D

Cameron Crazy
05-16-2006, 09:11 PM
who said i was going to blame it on you