PDA

View Full Version : Cavs beat Detriot by two...but should they have?

TheDOCTORdre
05-16-2006, 02:25 PM
from FOX Sports

-The Pistons forced the Cavs into 12 turnovers in the first half and scored 12 points off those turnovers, but when James launched a 3-pointer just before the buzzer (although replays showed he actually stepped out of bounds), it sent the Cavs into the locker room with momentum and just a two-point deficit.

full article here

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/5610344

EricDraven
05-16-2006, 02:26 PM
NO! That's fine, let the over-rated "kid" get all his glory. Too bad he'll be sitting at home when the Pistons sweep....the MAVS...in the Finals.

TheDOCTORdre
05-16-2006, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by EricDraven
NO! That's fine, let the over-rated "kid" get all his glory. Too bad he'll be sitting at home when the Pistons sweep....the MAVS...in the Finals.
i think i have a new friend:)

DaHop72
05-16-2006, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
i think i have a new friend:) I wouldn't get carried away bragging.:thinking: :thinking:

EricDraven
05-16-2006, 02:33 PM
I'll be bragging when the title is back in the Motor City!

mustang04
05-16-2006, 02:37 PM

hahaha....ok....ur callin him overrated, even when u sarcastically comment about him being a 'kid' cuz he's so young.....so lets get this straight....he's barely legal to drink, yet one of the top 3 best players in the NBA, has helped his team tremendously, scores at will almost....DOESNT HOG THE BALL!!!! and you have the nerve to call him overrated?????:doh:

KTJ
05-16-2006, 02:38 PM
I saw the replay. It didn't look like he stepped out of bounds, but that the heel of his shoe was over the boundry plane, giving the illusion that he stepped out.

Then again, the camera angle that showed this replay was horrid.

Steer Fever
05-16-2006, 05:35 PM
This Eric guy is pretty funny. James overrated thats a good one. Almost put up a triple double for the third time in the playoffs, also he didn't even score in the 3rd quarter yet he kept his team in it through his defence and dimes. He is going to go down as one of the greatest players ever.

Cameron Crazy
05-16-2006, 05:39 PM
Amen!

turbostud
05-16-2006, 05:51 PM

This sounds alot like what the old Chief used to say about VY. If overrated, one man teams, wins championships or wins playoff series or takes it to the big bad Pistons then I want that guy on my team.

Cameron Crazy
05-16-2006, 06:03 PM
Well Eric has his opinion!

Matthew328
05-16-2006, 06:11 PM
TNT had a great angle on the play on their post game show and he wasn't out of bounds...