PDA

View Full Version : Bad News for Spurs Fans!!!

Adidas410s
05-15-2006, 04:44 PM
History doesn't favor the defending champions, who trail Dallas 2-1 in the second-round playoff series heading into Game 4 on Monday night. Since Tim Duncan's arrival in 1997, San Antonio has never rallied when trailing after three games.
:D :D :D

http://www.dallasnews.com/img/photo/05-05/g3mavs06.jpg

Phil C
05-15-2006, 04:45 PM
Bad news for Mavs fans. I have been driving around town in my truck today with my Spurs auto flag. When I do that they do well indeed.

SintonFan_inAustin
05-15-2006, 04:47 PM
bad news phil u going to get that flag blown away by the Wind:eek:

Adidas410s
05-15-2006, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Bad news for Mavs fans. I have been driving around town in my truck today with my Spurs auto flag. When I do that they do well indeed.

Yours is a theory...mine is a proven fact!!! Be scared Phil...but go keep feeding the Fat Cats. They are getting hungry again!!! :eek: :eek:

Phil C
05-15-2006, 05:03 PM
Actually Ad gives me too much credit because I fly it but it is in combination with a trip I have to make or go to the HEB. Seems like there is some concern in my flying this flag from the Mavs fans. :)

big daddy russ
05-15-2006, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
History doesn't favor the defending champions, who trail Dallas 2-1 in the second-round playoff series heading into Game 4 on Monday night. Since Tim Duncan's arrival in 1997, San Antonio has never rallied when trailing after three games.
:D :D :D

There's a first time for everything. :D

piratebg
05-15-2006, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
There's a first time for everything. :D

I hear that. :D

Bandera YaYa
05-15-2006, 05:34 PM
GO SPURS GO!!! GO SPURS GO!!! GO SPURS GO!!! GO SPURS GO!! GO SPURS GO!!

:kiss: my arse all ye of little faith!!! :p :D

Gobbla2001
05-15-2006, 05:48 PM
BUT, how many times have the Spurs been down 2-1 in a playoff series since Duncan arrived???

And is Duncan the same player with the same role as he was in those series?

What needs to happen is Ginobili's layups... they've happened all last year and most of this year... if the go in as usual that's about 16 more points for him in these first three games... which means bad news for Mavs...

Mavs are damn good, though... gunna be tough to come back, but I have faith that the Spurs will!!!

Go Spurs Go!!!

Gobbla2001
05-15-2006, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

http://www.dallasnews.com/img/photo/05-05/g3mavs06.jpg

BTW, those skyscrapers look cooler after the team wins the Championship... has looked pretty good in San Antonio 3 out of the last seven years...

When's the last time that building actually looked good there in Dallas? Maybe another lifetime because I can't remember it happening :p

all in fun guys, all in fun...

Chief Woodman
05-15-2006, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
BTW, those skyscrapers look cooler after the team wins the Championship... has looked pretty good in San Antonio 3 out of the last seven years...

When's the last time that building actually looked good there in Dallas? Maybe another lifetime because I can't remember it happening :p

all in fun guys, all in fun...

Your right the building looks great! That has happened in North Texas 5 times for the football team here (Cowboys) and once for the Hockey team here (Stars). Thats 6 times for pro teams in Dallas and 3 times for pro teams in San Antonio.

OOPS! Forgot that San Antonio does not play football or hockey. Must be boring down there.

HEHEHEHEHE!!!!

Cameron Crazy
05-15-2006, 08:38 PM
Game is bout to start anyone watching the Cleveland and detroit game?

SintonFan_inAustin
05-15-2006, 08:40 PM
no is there game tonight

jk but watching rangers vs yankees right now its almost over then watch baskeball:)