PDA

View Full Version : Mavs Go Up 3-1

BullFrog Dad
05-15-2006, 03:32 PM
That's what I think will be the case after tonites game. The Spurs have been the NBA's dominant team this decade but the Mavs have a young, hungry, and deep team. Time for a change in Texas!

Maroon87
05-15-2006, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
That's what I think will be the case after tonites game. The Spurs have been the NBA's dominant team this decade but the Mavs have a young, hungry, and deep team. Time for a change in Texas!

To quote The Dude from "The Big Lebowski"...that's just, like, your opinion, man. :p ;)

Cameron Crazy
05-15-2006, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad

Dude the pistons i think have been the most dominate!

TheDOCTORdre
05-15-2006, 03:57 PM
win lose or draw, does it really matter folks if its the mavs or the spurs or anyother team from the west? they all meet their match in Detroit

STANG RED
05-15-2006, 04:03 PM
Who ever they meet in the finals (IF they make it), the PistONS will be the PistOFFS once again, when they come up short, yet again. I can see Wallace crying like baby now. :devil:

piratebg
05-15-2006, 04:05 PM
I cheer Spurs first and Mavs second, but I have always cheered the Mavs when they are not playing SA. In the unlikely event Dallas wins the series, I will cheer them the rest of the way. In the meantime, GO SPURS!!!

pirate44
05-15-2006, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
win lose or draw, does it really matter folks if its the mavs or the spurs or anyother team from the west? they all meet their match in Detroit
seems ive heard that before :thinking:

KTJ
05-15-2006, 04:15 PM
I hope it is Detroit.

The Mavs have pwn3d the Pistons as of late.

TheDOCTORdre
05-15-2006, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
seems ive heard that before :thinking:
i ate my crow last year and I will eat it again this year, IF I have too, and let me repeat IF i have too. But until then I'll cheer for my boys in Detroit

SintonFan_inAustin
05-15-2006, 04:45 PM
2006 Champions Mavs , Rangers and Cowboys ........ sorry was alseep.

Adidas410s
05-15-2006, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
2006 Champions Mavs , Rangers and Cowboys ........ sorry was alseep.

We'll wake you up in February 2007 once this happens...:D

2006 NBA Playoffs
Mavericks...4 games
Spurs...2 games
* Mavs go on to win the NBA title

2006 World Series
Rangers...4 games
Astros...2 games

Super Bowl XLI
Cowboys...24
Texans...3

STANG RED
05-15-2006, 04:50 PM
A Texan, rooting for the Pistoffs is almost as bad as a Texan rooting for them sorry Yankees.
Its..................Its.......................... .Its just plain unTexan, if you ask me.

TheDOCTORdre
05-15-2006, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
A Texan, rooting for the Pistoffs is almost as bad as a Texan rooting for them sorry Yankees.
Its..................Its.......................... .Its just plain unTexan, if you ask me.
first of all how dare u question my Texanity, I am a Texan to the core, second how dare u insult me rooting for the Pistons by comparing me to someone who would cheer for the Yankees,( I am a Red Sox fan, the Rangers and Astros just dont cut it for me) and finally how can someone from Sweetwater question another from Sweetwater

Bandera YaYa
05-15-2006, 05:35 PM
win lose or draw, does it really matter folks if its the mavs or the spurs or anyother team from the west? they all meet their match in Detroit :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

STANG RED
05-15-2006, 05:43 PM
first of all how dare u question my Texanity, I am a Texan to the core, second how dare u insult me rooting for the Pistons by comparing me to someone who would cheer for the Yankees,( I am a Red Sox fan, the Rangers and Astros just dont cut it for me) and finally how can someone from Sweetwater question another from Sweetwater

It's easy when your rooting for the WRONG teams. :D
Red Sox??? Well, at least thats better than a Yankees fan. Not a whole lot..................but at least some.
I hate to ask, but what NFL team do you root for? By your NBA and MLB choices, I'm gonna have to guess either Steelers or Redskins.....................Am I right?
By the way, you do root for the Mustangs dont you? :devil::D

haha. Just yankin your chain Dr.

piratebg
05-15-2006, 05:45 PM
DETROIT GOING DOWN

DOWN DOWN DOWN

Regardless who wins, the NBA Chamionship is coming home to Texas.!!!

hutex04
05-15-2006, 07:12 PM
The little general (avery johnson) will lead the mavs in a hard fought game tonight. 98-88. GO MAVS!

pirate44
05-15-2006, 07:24 PM
looks like we will need a merged thread before the night's over

lostaussie
05-15-2006, 08:11 PM
Its..................Its.......................... .Its just plain unTexan, if you ask me. no, i'm pretty sure the yankees is worse:D

TheDOCTORdre
05-15-2006, 11:27 PM

I hate to ask, but what NFL team do you root for? By your NBA and MLB choices, I'm gonna have to guess either Steelers or Redskins.....................Am I right?

when it comes to the NFL my friend, I go with Americas team, Dallas. As far as the good ole SweetH2O goes I will always bleed red

TarponFanInNorthTexas
05-15-2006, 11:42 PM
End of Regulation

San Antonio - 111
Dallas - 111

Overtime!!!

District303aPastPlayer
05-16-2006, 12:08 AM
YUP! 3-1

DU_stud04
05-16-2006, 01:56 AM
and finally how can someone from Sweetwater question another from Sweetwater

cause people from sweetwater are stupid:rolleyes: :p

TheDOCTORdre
05-16-2006, 02:07 AM
not all sweetwater ppl just alot

BullFrog Dad
05-16-2006, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
To quote The Dude from "The Big Lebowski"...that's just, like, your opinion, man. :p ;) To quote Colonel Jessup(Jack Nicholson) from "A Few Good Men" "You can't handle the truth"! GO MAVS!!!

Macarthur
05-16-2006, 07:58 AM
I've always been a big Spurs fan. I also like the Mavs. The Mavs has just been a better team. It shows that the Spurs must get younger in the offseason if they are going to beat the Mavs next year.

Having said that, I think the Mavs can beat the Pistons. I think the Pistons match up well with SA, but not Dallas. Dallas has had Detroit's number this year. I just think Dallas gives Detroit much more matchup problems.

Phil C
05-16-2006, 08:23 AM
I am still pulling for the Spurs to win the series but if not best of luck to the Mavericks. Spurs still have a shot though so I am not giving up on them. Credit to the Mavericks for playing great and doing what they have to do to win. Spurs had a chance to pull it off before the end of regulation but didn't get it done. Mavericks did what they had to do in overtime. Go Spurs!

mustang04
05-16-2006, 02:07 PM
It's easy when your rooting for the WRONG teams. :D
Red Sox??? Well, at least thats better than a Yankees fan. Not a whole lot..................but at least some.

HEY NOW!!! my favorite NFL team happens to be the Steelers, followed up by the Packers

favorite MLB team is Yankees...i like the rangers too

dont have a favorite NBA team, just players...and i LOVE Lebron James and HATE Tim Duncan...the lil baby