PDA

View Full Version : Hutto/Columbus Series Info

ILS1
05-14-2006, 09:06 AM
Game 1: Thursday @ Blinn JC in Brenham

Game 2: Friday @ Bastrop HS

Game 3: Saturday @ Blinn JC in Brenham (if necessary)

Crap!!! Brenham has been a black hole for the Hippos in the playoffs in all sports. Including baseball,basketball and volleyball!!! But they've had great success at Bastrop!!! But I'll still take the Hippos in 3 games!!! LOL!!! :clap: ;) :D

hutex04
05-14-2006, 09:23 AM
columbus dont scare me. Hippos in 2 games

ILS1
05-14-2006, 10:30 AM
I might go to the Friday night game in Bastrop. I know I'm gonna have to work on Saturday early!!! YUCK!!! On the way to Bastrop gonna have to stop in Elgin and eat some BBQ!!! YUMMY!!!:D

:D

c-town_balla
05-14-2006, 11:43 AM
you better respect columbus they are very good

sports=life
05-14-2006, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by c-town_balla
you better respect columbus they are very good

You only say that cause your from Columbus!! I take Hutto.

hutex04
05-14-2006, 12:26 PM
I respect every team we play. Its called a prediction. We are 25-5 and state ranked, so of course i feel the hippos should advance.

hutex04
05-14-2006, 12:29 PM
ILS you remember coach wallace? Was the baseball coach like 6+ yrs ago for Hutto. Took us to the final 4 in 1998. I saw in the statesman.com that he is the head coach at Georgtown and nearly beat the states #1 team and ranked #4 in the country The woodlands. Lost 2-1

Old Tiger
05-14-2006, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by hutex04
I respect every team we play. Its called a prediction. We are 25-5 and state ranked, so of course i feel the hippos should advance. Our softball team was 25-0 and ranked #2 and we're out :(

ILS1
05-14-2006, 01:12 PM
ILS you remember coach wallace? Was the baseball coach like 6+ yrs ago for Hutto. Took us to the final 4 in 1998. I saw in the statesman.com that he is the head coach at Georgtown and nearly beat the states #1 team and ranked #4 in the country The woodlands. Lost 2-1

Yeah,I remember him. He was a GREAT coach. When he left Hutto he went to 4A Pflugerville Connally and took them to the playoffs 2 of the 3 the years he was there. I believe this is his 4th year at 5A Georgetown. He's doing great!!

c-town_balla
05-14-2006, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by sports=life
You only say that cause your from Columbus!! I take Hutto.
yeah wow im not from columbus and i say that becuase i saw columbus last year and they lost almost nothing. I have played hutto three times this year and i think columbis is a pretty good team that hutto might have trouble with

injuredinmelee
05-14-2006, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
I might go to the Friday night game in Bastrop. I know I'm gonna have to work on Saturday early!!! YUCK!!! On the way to Bastrop gonna have to stop in Elgin and eat some BBQ!!! YUMMY!!!:D

uhmmmmmmmmm Elgin sausage....

chugbug
05-16-2006, 09:31 AM
Well, If we are predicting, Columbus will kick some Hippo A@#. Columbus in 2.:eek: :eek: :tongue: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

hutex04
05-16-2006, 05:03 PM
no way! hutto lost the championship in football, we aint letting the baseball championship leave us too. Hutto in 3 games

Cardinalbb
05-16-2006, 08:49 PM
no way! hutto lost the championship in football, we aint letting the baseball championship leave us too. Hutto in 3 games

Hope we both win.....I'd love to see ya'll next week!

HipposGitErDun
05-16-2006, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by chugbug
Well, If we are predicting, Columbus will kick some Hippo A@#. Columbus in 2.:eek: :eek: :tongue: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

I hope this is the year for Hutto baseball, but with only 3 seniors, I REALLY like our chances next year. Oh,, and we have only 3 juniors,,, so I REALLY like our chances again 2 years from now.

hutex04
05-16-2006, 09:31 PM
we need to get a championship this year or next. Cause after next year hutto will be 4a. Hutto has always been good in baseball. Look back in the late 90s. I remember like 5 years ago we were #6 and we had to play #1 weimar in the 2nd round. They killed us. Anyone know if Weimar is still as dominate as they were a few years back?

ILS1
05-17-2006, 03:09 AM
Weimar kinda fell off for a couple of years but they seem to back to their dominate self this year!!

Bull19
05-17-2006, 12:56 PM
hope hutto takes this one. i dont have too much respect for columbus anymore. hopefully yall can put them in their place.

XMan
05-17-2006, 01:00 PM
Bull, you should have lots of respect for Columbus now. They beat yall all three times this year and both times last year. Also, they have gone farther in the playoffs than Bellville for the past 3 years. Show some respect cause you have already shown fear.

X,
Bellville class of

brahmafan01
05-17-2006, 07:53 PM
xman i am about sick of your crap about bellville you better watch out because the next few years look very promising for the bulls

FormerBellvilleBrahma
05-17-2006, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by XMan

X,
Bellville class of [/B]

If you went to Bellville, you sure dont act like it, you must have a problem with a teacher, coach, or just the school district. If you have nothing good to say about the school you say you went to, dont say nothing. Maybe you were a coach here and left, you are maybe working for a Big company that is into painting, chemicals and many other things. If you went to Bellville take pride in your school, If not keep your remarks between you and mr. E.I!!!!!!!!!!!!

sports=life
05-17-2006, 10:08 PM
Bull, you should have lots of respect for Columbus now. They beat yall all three times this year and both times last year. Also, they have gone farther in the playoffs than Bellville for the past 3 years. Show some respect cause you have already shown fear.

X,
Bellville class of

I dont show any fear. Dont think anyone els on the Bellville baseball team does eather. The only one showing fear is you by not saying who you are. Columbus is a good team witch now i guess u can say is our rivals in baseball. Hopefully we will play them next year then ill give you something to talk about. It might not be the same with out their "stud" pitcher, but he'll be acting real studly when Lucas Luetge stikes him out.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
05-17-2006, 10:53 PM
It might be time to call a well known Holiday!!!

Bull19
05-18-2006, 08:25 AM

X,
Bellville class of

yes they did beat us, but they didnt show much class when doing it. whenever we beat any team we respected our oppennts unlike c-town. going farther in the playoffs dont mean crap since bellville played lorena in the area round which was one of the best teams in the state and only had 2 all american pitchers. and oh yea one of them is playing with luetge in college right now. i guarntee if c-town would have played them they wouldn'tt have stould a chance. this is about the last straw for me. all you do is talk crap your never congratulate any team on here. its always negative.

from now on im asking everyone on this forum to never respond to a EXmen post again just to show him that he has no life and absolutly nobody cares what is opinion is since it has no effect over anything and that he is worthless on this site.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
05-18-2006, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Bull19

from now on im asking everyone on this forum to never respond to a EXmen post again just to show him that he has no life and absolutly nobody cares what is opinion is since it has no effect over anything and that he is worthless on this site.

You got my vote!!!!!
We might need to start a forum just for this subject.

XMan
05-18-2006, 01:31 PM
hmmmm, let me see, the excuse for last year is that Bellville had to play Lorena. Well here is my thought on that. If you were scared of Lorena, you should have at least tried to win district so you would have been on the other side of the bracket, where Columbus ended up. Bellville purposely held out their best pitcher both games against Columbus so that they could assure themselves of 2nd place. This also assured themselves of being in the bracket with Lorena. Playing for 2nd, I cant believe the Brahmas have come to this. In my day only 1 things counted, championships. I just wish I could get some Bellville fans to come stand in my yard so that I wouldnt have to run the sprinklers.

pirate4state
05-18-2006, 01:37 PM
I just wish I could get some Bellville fans to come stand in my yard so that I wouldnt have to run the sprinklers.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :thinking:

Sorry, but that is funny!!! :evillaugh

Bull's-eye
05-18-2006, 04:39 PM
Believe me, they wouldn't be watering his yard with tears. I picture a bunch of mad Brahmas urinating and having a bowel movement on his lawn. Now, that's funny!! :devil:

ILS1
05-18-2006, 05:45 PM
WARNING!!!! THIS THREAD HAS BEEN HIJACKED!!!!!:inlove:

Old Tiger
05-18-2006, 05:49 PM
Good luck Hutto!

ILS1
05-18-2006, 06:04 PM
Thanks man!!!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
05-18-2006, 09:09 PM
Columbus 4
Hutto 3

Final game 1

Bull's-eye
05-18-2006, 09:34 PM
Congratulations Cardinals! :clap:

Old Tiger
05-18-2006, 10:54 PM
^^^^Boo this man!

sicem74
05-18-2006, 11:11 PM
cardinals rock!

SintonFan
05-18-2006, 11:18 PM
I've had lots of oportunities to talk smack with many Bellville fans and they are some of the classiest in Texas, period.:clap:

HipposGitErDun
05-18-2006, 11:56 PM
Well,,, just got home from Brenham,,, and Hutto picks the third round of the playoffs to play their worst game of the year. We had 2 errors,,, past balls,,, 6 missed sacrafice opportunities, only 3 hits off a pitcher that is not nearly as good as the Kimbrall kid from cameron and still only lost by one run.

Columbus has a decent team, but if we can just put 2 average performances together, we should advance.

With that said, after tonights performance, we have a lot of work to do.

Hey Hippo fans,,, Columbus had us outnumbered 2-1 in the stands. Everyone please try to make it to Bastrop tomorrow night,, and get ready to make some noise.

ILS1
05-19-2006, 03:08 AM
Hey Hippo fans,,, Columbus had us outnumbered 2-1 in the stands. Everyone please try to make it to Bastrop tomorrow night,, and get ready to make some noise.

Well,Brenham is like 1 1/2 hrs away from Hutto and much closer to Columbus. I'm pretty sure that number will go the other way in Hutto's favor today in Bastrop!!!

Go Hippos!!!

sports=life
05-19-2006, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by HipposGitErDun
Well,,, just got home from Brenham,,, and Hutto picks the third round of the playoffs to play their worst game of the year. We had 2 errors,,, past balls,,, 6 missed sacrafice opportunities, only 3 hits off a pitcher that is not nearly as good as the Kimbrall kid from cameron and still only lost by one run.

Columbus has a decent team, but if we can just put 2 average performances together, we should advance.

With that said, after tonights performance, we have a lot of work to do.

Yes i agrea. Didnt look like yall played like a top 10 team. Catcher didnt inpress me any. If he would have cought that ball and got him out at the plate it would have been a different game. Hopefully yall will bring yalls A game and shut the Cardinals out!

aggie
05-19-2006, 09:14 AM
Who pitched for Hutto?

BTEXDAD
05-19-2006, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Congratulations Cardinals! :clap:

Same here! Columbus is one of Bellville's biggest rivals in district, but after that I pull for district 20 all the way.
I understand from Hutto posters, the Hippos didn't play well, but sometimes a good team makes another team play poorly. Just maybe Columbus had something to do with it.
Go Cards!

Bull19
05-19-2006, 12:50 PM
thats what happnes when an A team plays down to a B team and a C team plays up to a B team. anything can happen

HipposGitErDun
05-19-2006, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by aggie
Who pitched for Hutto?

Junior Elroy Urbina and Freshman Brett Higginbotham.
Junior Jeremy Kerley is pitching tonight.

aggie
05-19-2006, 01:45 PM
Junior Jeremy Kerley is pitching tonight.

in the three games against cameron this year, he looked like the best.

HipposGitErDun
05-19-2006, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by aggie
in the three games against cameron this year, he looked like the best.

He did not pitch a lot this year as the others were able to hold down the fort. His fastball is in the low 90's.

HipposGitErDun
05-20-2006, 02:38 AM
Yes i agrea. Didnt look like yall played like a top 10 team. Catcher didnt inpress me any. If he would have cought that ball and got him out at the plate it would have been a different game. Hopefully yall will bring yalls A game and shut the Cardinals out!
Though we did not have our A game, we did play a bit better than Thursday night. The good news is that we have 3 of our top pitchers that are ready for the third and final game. Sophmore Garrett Carey is 5-0 this year with a 1.35 era, Sophmore lefty Chris Thomison has been hurt for most of the yearand is a tremendous talent, and senior Michael Blair (a usual starter) only pitched 2 innings tonight and will be ready tomorrow. It is amazing that we have 6 or 7 pitchers, and only one of them is a senior.

I think the Columbus team has some talent, but the character of the team as a whole is questionable. They have constantly mouthed of for the past 2 nights at our team, fans, and any umpire that made a call that did not go their way. I think(and hope) that we will win the game tomorrow, but even if we do not, I will be proud of the way our kids handle themselves. Victories are great, and we have our share, but class is something that is there every day.

BlueBlood
05-20-2006, 08:23 AM
Though we did not have our A game, we did play a bit better than Thursday night. The good news is that we have 3 of our top pitchers that are ready for the third and final game. Sophmore Garrett Carey is 5-0 this year with a 1.35 era, Sophmore lefty Chris Thomison has been hurt for most of the yearand is a tremendous talent, and senior Michael Blair (a usual starter) only pitched 2 innings tonight and will be ready tomorrow. It is amazing that we have 6 or 7 pitchers, and only one of them is a senior.

I think the Columbus team has some talent, but the character of the team as a whole is questionable. They have constantly mouthed of for the past 2 nights at our team, fans, and any umpire that made a call that did not go their way. I think(and hope) that we will win the game tomorrow, but even if we do not, I will be proud of the way our kids handle themselves. Victories are great, and we have our share, but class is something that is there every day.

Ouch. Columbus?

c-town_balla
05-20-2006, 08:52 AM
if columbus is anything like last year that talk WAY to much ......for ex: last year Tyler Janek sp? told me personally to suck his ___ so i mean i really have no respect fro columbus but they are good at baseball

baseballmom
05-20-2006, 08:56 AM
---

Old Tiger
05-20-2006, 09:12 AM
He did not pitch a lot this year as the others were able to hold down the fort. His fastball is in the low 90's. All arm too, no mechanics for him

FormerBellvilleBrahma
05-20-2006, 01:10 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by HipposGitErDun

I think the Columbus team has some talent, but the character of the team as a whole is questionable. They have constantly mouthed of for the past 2 nights at our team, fans, and any umpire that made a call that did not go their way. [/QUOTE

Im sure we will hear from exlax man on this one he is a columbus fan.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
05-20-2006, 01:14 PM
if columbus is anything like last year that talk WAY to much ......for ex: last year Tyler Janek sp? told me personally to suck his ___ so i mean i really have no respect fro columbus but they are good at baseball

Tyler Janek told you to suck his----- not surprised he said that, they( columbus) Talked trash to other opponents also!

baseballmom
05-20-2006, 02:51 PM
I am so glad that your kids are all so very perfect.

exbccards76'smom
05-20-2006, 07:21 PM
I know mine wasn't perfect...he loved to talk trash to the other side

HipposGitErDun
05-21-2006, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by baseballmom

Thanks for the compliment,,, and we are proud of that fact as well!

baseballmom
05-21-2006, 02:54 AM
Not meant as a compliment -- I was being sarcastic.

No ones kids are perfect, eventhough some people believe that theirs are -- the truth is is nobody is perfect!

Remember things go both ways.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
05-21-2006, 02:06 PM

Little miss 3 post must be Taylor Janiks mom???

HipposGitErDun
05-21-2006, 03:09 PM
Not meant as a compliment -- I was being sarcastic.

No ones kids are perfect, eventhough some people believe that theirs are -- the truth is is nobody is perfect!

Remember things go both ways.

Ya Think!! I knew you were being sarcastic,,, I can only hope that your kid does not follow in your footsteps.

columbus18
05-21-2006, 04:53 PM

Just to clear that up, I never said that to you! Don't exactly know who you are, but I never said that. If trash comes out of my mouth, it's because the other team is either taunting me, or talking trash to me. So don't try to make ME sound like the bad guy...to me...on the field is war, but off the field I'm as nice as they come, so keep my name out of your mouths and I will keep yours out of mine! I enjoyed getting to play Hutto this last series too because they don't talk a lot of trash! I think everyone who gets excited in a game tends to be a little trash-talkative. We held no grudge when garza put a hard tag in our kids face, so I think the series was a little less of a grudge than y'all are making it out to be! Either way, it was a good series and a lot of fun playin the Hippos.

baseballmom
05-21-2006, 05:44 PM
Just to let you know, I am not Taylor's mom.

Remember, no one is perfect.

sicem74
05-22-2006, 08:25 AM
hahahahaha

chugbug
05-22-2006, 08:48 AM
Bellville saying that Columbus talks trash is like the pot calling the kettle black. Bellville concedes losses to Columbus. Last year you pitched Luetge against Rice to make sure you beat them. You didn't pitch him against Columbus. You guys whine and cry when you get beat and you always have excuses. Somebody is classless. Well they beat your A#$. :eek: :eek: :tongue: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

FormerBellvilleBrahma
05-22-2006, 09:19 AM
Bellville concedes losses to Columbus. Last year you pitched Luetge against Rice to make sure you beat them. You didn't pitch him against Columbus. You guys whine and cry when you get beat and you always have excuses. Well they beat your A#$.

They beat Bellville in Baseball, one sport, Bellville beat Columbus in everything else.

chugbug
05-22-2006, 09:36 AM
You should beat them. You probably have 200 more kids in your high school. I'm really sorry here . I thought this thread was about baseball. Everybody kicks there a#$ in football. So what.:eek: :eek: :tongue: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

Bull19
05-22-2006, 12:52 PM
You should beat them. You probably have 200 more kids in your high school. I'm really sorry here . I thought this thread was about baseball. Everybody kicks there a#$ in football. So what.:eek: :eek: :tongue: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

having more kids have nothing to do with it. on acount i that baseball teams all have close to the same number of people on them. the whole school doesnt play on the team. so speak what you know.

and for you cardinal81 you need to drink a warm glass of shut up because you talk more trash than anyone in the state of texas. their is a reason everyone says your name when talking bout being unclassy. its not just a coencidence. facts dont lie. that a side good luck rest of the way.

hookandladder
05-22-2006, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
having more kids have nothing to do with it. on acount i that baseball teams all have close to the same number of people on them. the whole school doesnt play on the team. so speak what you know.

and for you cardinal81 you need to drink a warm glass of shut up because you talk more trash than anyone in the state of texas. their is a reason everyone says your name when talking bout being unclassy. its not just a coencidence. facts dont lie. that a side good luck rest of the way.

Sore loser, Taylor Janak is just a true competitor on the field. Get over it, he and his teammate's are just a better team this year. Good Luck Taylor to you and your team. Take care of BC and we could see you in Austin.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
05-22-2006, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by hookandladder
Sore loser,

And you were the one to make fun of a Bellville coach that had a little SPIRIT!

hookandladder
05-22-2006, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
And you were the one to make fun of a Bellville coach that had a little SPIRIT!

Not very professional for a coach to be acting like a High School Cheerleader on the field, did the coach continue her cheering against BH. Just my opinion, matters none.

sports=life
05-22-2006, 04:24 PM
Bellville saying that Columbus talks trash is like the pot calling the kettle black. Bellville concedes losses to Columbus. Last year you pitched Luetge against Rice to make sure you beat them. You didn't pitch him against Columbus. You guys whine and cry when you get beat and you always have excuses. Somebody is classless. Well they beat your A#$. :eek: :eek: :tongue: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

Ok let me think about this eather we could have pitched Luetge against Columbus and Himpstead and (WIN) those two games and lose the others. Or we could pitch Luetge against the others and win but lose against Columbus. Obviously yall dont know what yall are talking about. And since we are speaking of Taylor and Luetge again i do believe in Luetge's first year of College he is leading San Jack to the Juco Would Series.

XMan
05-22-2006, 07:07 PM
Man, please learn to spell if you are going to post on here. Chug, Bellville knew they couldnt win if they didnt pitch their #1 against yall. I just still cant believe that yall voted him as district MVP! Chug, good luck to you and your Raiders as yall test the 2A waters next year. With those arms, you will have a chance, even in the tough district.

Bandera YaYa
05-22-2006, 08:32 PM
CHUG CHUG....GO SPURS GO!!

Bull19
11-18-2006, 12:41 AM
i do believe in Luetge's first year of College he is leading San Jack to the Juco Would Series.

THAT HE DID.... LUETGE WILL ALSO BE ATTENDING RICE UNIVERSITY TO PLAY BALL NEXT YEAR AFTER HE GRADUATES FROM SAN JAC AT THE END OF THE 07' YEAR. LOOKS TO HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD OF HIM.

P.S. HE WILL JOIN ANOTHER BELLVILLE BRAHMA ON CAMPUS THERE AT RICE ALREADY IN SECOND BASEMAN JESS BUENGER.

buff4life
11-18-2006, 02:15 AM
I respect every team we play. Its called a prediction. We are 25-5 and state ranked, so of course i feel the hippos should advance.

one of those lossed to the Giddings Buffaloes