PDA

View Full Version : Wylie beat Canyon 2 games to 1

football4life
05-13-2006, 10:29 PM
well, we stole one, but wylie absolutely crushed the ball all over the park all afternoon. It was ridiculous. We had no answer, and they answered what little we did with a whole lot more. Yesterday we played the kind of ball i thought we were capable of playing all season, and then today we reverted back to our old ways. Wylie pitching wasn't amazing, they just hit spots well and pitched to our weaknesses. I think we only managed 6 hits in the 2 games this afternoon, and a grand total of 2 runs. Wylie knocked out 4 home runs, and even their outs were laser beams most of the time. I hated to end my career on such a sour day individually and collectively, but my hat is off to wylie, they should make a long run this year.

injuredinmelee
05-13-2006, 11:07 PM
man I have to tell you as i have mentioned a few times before that you were a gamer. I didnt watch you in any other sports but after watching you on the gridiron this fall I knew right then you could be on any team i was a part of.

injuredinmelee
05-13-2006, 11:19 PM
Is this 3 sports Wylie has ended canyons season in this school year? Football, softball, and baseball?

Seriously not trying to rub it in just doesnt bode well for us with the revenge factor.

Cameron Crazy
05-13-2006, 11:22 PM
I would like to see Wylie and Iowa Park play that would be a really good game what do you say?

injuredinmelee
05-13-2006, 11:23 PM
i will be there saving Green Monster a seat. I would guess they would play in Graham or Furman east ( Mineral Wells).

Cameron Crazy
05-13-2006, 11:25 PM
lol...if we played here i would be saving you a seat buddy..

injuredinmelee
05-13-2006, 11:49 PM
Id rather drive to Graham than M.W.

injuredinmelee
05-13-2006, 11:50 PM
ok thats all the damage i can do for one night. Off to bed.

Cameron Crazy
05-14-2006, 12:16 AM
lol goodnight buddy

RMAC
05-14-2006, 12:20 AM
I'm not too sure about M.W.'s field, but I would think that ours is a little bit nicer. But IDK, like one of the IP guys said, they haven't hit well at our park this year, even in that warm-up against Brock, so their coach just might take that extra 40 miles and go w/ M.W. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

football4life
05-14-2006, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Is this 3 sports Wylie has ended canyons season in this school year? Football, softball, and baseball?

Seriously not trying to rub it in just doesnt bode well for us with the revenge factor.

And tennis, someone reminded me of that in my other thread. Oh and also boys basketball, so that makes 5 sports in one year. :doh: If i was a wylie fan, i would start the "who's your daddy?" chant next time they face off.

Cameron Crazy
05-14-2006, 01:12 PM
What an idiot give them a reason to make fun of you lol....:clap: :clap: