PDA

View Full Version : Ingleside qb

rgn4fb
05-13-2006, 02:30 PM
Is the rumor I heard true about Inglesides qb from last years is moving? Some of you Ingleside and 303A folks should be able to help me with this one.

big daddy russ
05-13-2006, 06:42 PM
The rumor is that his dad may be moving for a better coaching gig, but last I heard they still weren't sure. I'm in Ingleside for the weekend, so I'm sure I'll hear something this weekend. Hell, my parents go to the same church, so I may see him there tomorrow morning... get it from the horse's mouth. Whatever info I get, I'll pass it along.

Fish's mom
05-14-2006, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
The rumor is that his dad may be moving for a better coaching gig, but last I heard they still weren't sure. I'm in Ingleside for the weekend, so I'm sure I'll hear something this weekend. Hell, my parents go to the same church, so I may see him there tomorrow morning... get it from the horse's mouth. Whatever info I get, I'll pass it along.

Russ, wish I'd known you where in town. But just to let everyone know, it's not a rumor anymore, it's fact. We're not only losing the starter QB but his dad who is a great coach and an excellent science teacher for the JH. They will be missed. He will be moving to Comfort. Don't know what job, he has with them but wish him all the luck with it. They are moving to be closer to family.

BUT Ingleside will still be strong and ready for the football season;) :inlove: