PDA

View Full Version : Jasper 2 Huffman 0

bulldogbark
05-12-2006, 09:04 PM
Them east Texas boy just didnt know who they were playing. The dogs should have more respect for the falcons...How dare they come out better than Huffman. shame on them. they just dont have any respect for non-East Texas schools :devil: :devil:

game 2 tomorrow at 5:30 can be heard on www.KJAS.com

j_dog
05-12-2006, 11:11 PM
I heard that Huffman is ranked 4th in the state? Dogs just got lucky. Will be much tougher tomorrow now that Huffman knows to take the Dogs seriously.

eagle.eyes
05-14-2006, 10:04 AM
Did you two somehow forget about this thread you started?

WOSgrad
05-14-2006, 01:42 PM
OUCH!!!!

bulldogbark
05-14-2006, 03:24 PM
never forget about the Bulldogs....not a fair weather fan....a all weather fan...so I dont think your remark hurt anybody from Jasper on this site:)

etbu
05-14-2006, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by bulldogbark
never forget about the Bulldogs....not a fair weather fan....a all weather fan...so I dont think your remark hurt anybody from Jasper on this site:)

Bark why you ragging on my boys brother when we said NOTHING last week about your boys from Jasper? I thought we were tight cuz? I visited with JDog and he is really a very nice man but HOIKMELKASNLKJASND ran out on us. Come on Bulldogbark WHATS UP? We sorta like kidding with you Bark but orangeboy is a flat out FOOL. Orangeboy has been dogging my guys all year and you know what? BLEW UP IN HIS FACE.

bulldogbark
05-14-2006, 05:06 PM
I dont know who orange boy is and I havent said anything about huffman or anyother school that was derogitory (SP) I started the thread and Jdog posted next then eagle.eyes said we forgot about the dogs...I just indicated that true fans dont forget about the the team whether they win or loose...and since the only two people from Jasper on this thread were myself and Jdog...neither one of us had quote "eagle.eyes Did you two somehow forget about this thread you started?" and I just told him that...so who am I dogging?:confused: you have your Orangeboy and I guess we have our BHFAN who dogs on us.;) No hard feelings from me to you ETBU. :p

Hupernikomen
05-14-2006, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by etbu
Bark why you ragging on my boys brother when we said NOTHING last week about your boys from Jasper? I thought we were tight cuz? I visited with JDog and he is really a very nice man but HOIKMELKASNLKJASND ran out on us. Come on Bulldogbark WHATS UP? We sorta like kidding with you Bark but orangeboy is a flat out FOOL. Orangeboy has been dogging my guys all year and you know what? BLEW UP IN HIS FACE.

That me you saying ran out on you?? If so, sorry I just didn't have time for the small talk was late with a long way to go to get home.

etbu
05-14-2006, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
That me you saying ran out on you?? If so, sorry I just didn't have time for the small talk was late with a long way to go to get home.
:clap: