I got the Spurs in 6 easliy they'll put thier subs in the 6th game

pirate44
05-12-2006, 12:11 PM
i want the Spurs to win, but i have a feeling Dallas will advance

KTJ
05-12-2006, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by CHSWR07
they'll put thier subs in the 6th game

That's probably this dumbest thing said in the history of 3ADL.

Maroon87
05-12-2006, 12:28 PM
Spurs...at least 6 but probably 7.:cool:

Bearkat
05-12-2006, 01:15 PM
I'm taking the MAVERICKS. Too bad this isn't the western conference finals.

Sweetwater Red
05-12-2006, 01:19 PM
Does it matter ??? They're playing for
second place. First going to the Pistons
of course :D .

spiveyrat
05-12-2006, 01:33 PM
Is this series the "Silver Boot" for basketball? :D

SintonFan
05-12-2006, 01:43 PM
The Mavs have the edge now but don't count out the Spurs. If I remember correctly, Coach POP was an ex CIA operative(or was he military intelligence:D ). Don't underestimate someone who has this kind of background.:p

lostaussie
05-12-2006, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
That's probably this dumbest thing said in the history of 3ADL. and that me be the funniest thing said in the history of the 3ADL:D.................mavs in 6. it's time to turn the corner.

big daddy russ
05-12-2006, 02:18 PM
I worried about the Lakers two years go. I worried about the Lakers two years before that. I'm not too worried about the Mavs right now, and when I don't worry (like last year's series against the Pistons) the Spurs always pull it off.

Spurs in 6. Mavs aren't there yet.

Highschoolfan78
05-12-2006, 02:27 PM
spurs will bounce back for games 3 and 4 although they may lose one of them due to it being in dallas.. The point is Dallas will not beat them both games.Regardless, the rest are going to be close nail biters. How bout those clippers?

eagles_victory
05-12-2006, 02:53 PM
You Have to consider the Spurs had the first two games on there home floor and one game one by 3 on some generous calls and mistakes by the Mavericks. Then in game 2 the Mavs walked all over the Spurs. It isnt a good sign to be getting beat by 20 at home in the playoffs. I dont think I can pick a team to win a series that got beat by 20 at home thats why its gonna be the Mavs and Clippers in the western conference finals.

BreckTxLonghorn
05-12-2006, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by CHSWR07
Whose gonna win the series and how many games will it go

I got the Spurs in 6 easliy they'll put thier subs in the 6th game

I love predictions when no logic is involved at all..

...Oh wait, no I don't.

big daddy russ
05-12-2006, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
You Have to consider the Spurs had the first two games on there home floor and one game one by 3 on some generous calls and mistakes by the Mavericks. Then in game 2 the Mavs walked all over the Spurs. It isnt a good sign to be getting beat by 20 at home in the playoffs. I dont think I can pick a team to win a series that got beat by 20 at home thats why its gonna be the Mavs and Clippers in the western conference finals.
I hear that kind of stuff from ESPN analysts everyday. I call that overanalyzing. ESPN calls it ratings.

The Spurs could care less about how much they get beat by or where it happens. To a team like that, losing by one is the same as losing by 50. They're not the Clippers, the Suns, or the Mavs. They've won it before and know they can make it back.

This isn't their first rodeo, there's no worries in the locker room, and there's no questions about their resolve bouncing around the media.

The only team I'm worried about in this field is the Pistons. If they play anyone else, SA advances.

'05 NBA Finals (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=250616008)

'06 Kings First Round (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/boxscores/2006/04/30/20394_boxscore.html)