PDA

View Full Version : Hutto beats Fairfield in Game 1

HipposGitErDun
05-11-2006, 11:24 PM
Hutto beat Fairfield tonight in game 1 of the 3 game series by a score of 5-0. Junior Elroy Urbina pitched a 3 hitter, striking out 9 and freshman Brett Higginbotham earned the save. Sophmore Chris Tomison was 3 for 3 and Junior Jeremy Kerley was 2 for 3. Game 2 is at 4pm on Saturday in Lorena. note,,, Lorena has a wonderful baseball facility.

hutex04
05-11-2006, 11:27 PM
way to go! thanks ive been trying to find out the score all night

eagles_victory
05-11-2006, 11:45 PM
It was 5-0 it wasnt a save situation lol but nice game Hutto see you on Saturday

HipposGitErDun
05-11-2006, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
It was 5-0 it wasnt a save situation lol but nice game Hutto see you on Saturday

I stand corrected,,, the guy that pitched for you tonight seems like a good kid,,, and he can hit too.

Cardinalbb
05-11-2006, 11:56 PM
Keep winning....we got something for you down the road!! HEE, HEE, HEE

HipposGitErDun
05-12-2006, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Cardinalbb
Keep winning....we got something for you down the road!! HEE, HEE, HEE

I am not sure what it is that you have for us,,, but I can bet that it is not a bunch of football trophies from last year including the state runner-up one. If you want to see those drop by the campus in Hutto some time to check them out.

And we are very proud of our baseball team,,, though we have only 3 seniors, I like our chances in a 3 game series against most teams in the state. Only time will tell.

hutex04
05-12-2006, 12:44 AM
dont get ahead of ourselves here. Fairfield could easily win the next 2 games. Tonights win was great but lets not talk about possible matchups right now.

ILS1
05-12-2006, 07:05 AM
That's the 2nd consecutive shutout and 2nd straight 3 hitter for pitcher Elroy Urbina in the playoffs. He pitched against Navasota in a 4-0 victory and then last night against Fairfield in a 5-0 victory!! Great job Elroy!!!!

:D

Cardinalbb
05-12-2006, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by HipposGitErDun
I am not sure what it is that you have for us,,, but I can bet that it is not a bunch of football trophies from last year including the state runner-up one. If you want to see those drop by the campus in Hutto some time to check them out.

And we are very proud of our baseball team,,, though we have only 3 seniors, I like our chances in a 3 game series against most teams in the state. Only time will tell.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to step on your Pom Pom.

If the roles were reversed, and we knocked you out of the football playoffs, wouldn't you love to have another shot? Of course you would, and if you wouldn't then you are a cheerleader, and don't have a competitive bone in your tu, tu.

eagles_victory
05-12-2006, 09:02 PM
We can play a lot better then we played but its gonna be tough to beat you guys twice.