PDA

View Full Version : Ingleside show on A&E right now...

big daddy russ
05-11-2006, 04:18 PM
...about an ex-mayor of ours who got into some trouble. He was my little league baseball coach.

Cameron Crazy
05-11-2006, 04:20 PM
lol and how old are you?:thinking:

piratebg
05-11-2006, 04:23 PM
I vaguely remember something about a mayor exorting money or something like that. I never thought it would be on A&E. Only time this area makes national news is when the VP of the US shoots his best friend with a shot gun.

Fish's mom
05-11-2006, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
...about an ex-mayor of ours who got into some trouble. He was my little league baseball coach.

Yea, I've watched it before, funny seeing Ingleside on TV. Knowing some of the people. You'd be surprised how many people hear where I live and say, aint that where the mayor killed someone. :doh:

big daddy russ
05-11-2006, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
lol and how old are you?:thinking:

He coached my team when I was in second grade. Both his sons were on the team, too.

It may sound crazy, but he was a real good guy around town. Real personable, always willing to lend a helping hand, etc.

piratebg
05-11-2006, 06:01 PM
I turn on the 6 oclock news and found Ingeside in the news again. US Marshalls arested Augustin Lamas, 30yo and a sex offender, with 200 grams of cocaine, and that's not even the guy they are looking for.

Fish's mom
05-11-2006, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
I turn on the 6 oclock news and found Ingeside in the news again. US Marshalls arested Augustin Lamas, 30yo and a sex offender, with 200 grams of cocaine, and that's not even the guy they are looking for.

Shoot that sounds about right, we've been on the news alot. First the bank robbery, City's broke, now this................Boy maybe they'll finally clean out some of the trash HAHAHA

A plea everyone in Inky dink, go to vote on SAT.............

pirate4state
05-11-2006, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
I vaguely remember something about a mayor exorting money or something like that. I never thought it would be on A&E. This is news to me. :eek: What show was on A&E??

Fish's mom
05-11-2006, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
This is news to me. :eek: What show was on A&E??

It one of those American Justice type show about murders in sleep towns, etc

pirate4state
05-11-2006, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Fish's mom
It one of those American Justice type show about murders in sleep towns, etc Oh wow...guess I'll have to look out for the story again.

big daddy russ
05-12-2006, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Oh wow...guess I'll have to look out for the story again.
It's from about 10 years ago. A former mayor of ours, Mark Crawford, began laundering money and when his business associate threatened to go to the cops, Crawford murdered him.