PDA

View Full Version : That sucks........

crabman
05-10-2006, 08:36 PM
Chris Daughtry voted off Idol. Every studio exec in the world is waiting to get their hands on him. He will be more commercially viable than anybody the last five years.

His fans were just not the text messaging type. They need a different way of voting other than phone or texting. The judges should get three votes and the public one.

Ranger Mom
05-10-2006, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by crabman
Chris Daughtry voted off Idol. Every studio exec in the world is waiting to get their hands on him. He will be more commercially viable than anybody the last five years.

His fans were just not the text messaging type. They need a different way of voting other than phone or texting. The judges should get three votes and the public one.

I agree.....I heard somewhere that the Red Hot Chili Peppers is looking at him....more than likely a rumor, but who knows!

Someone will snatch him up quick though and I will be the first in line to buy his album!

I guess I will start voting now, all my votes will go to Taylor!

maroogreen
05-10-2006, 10:56 PM
Yeah, it was a total shocker. Chris looked shocked to be leaving and Katherine McPhee looked shocked to be staying. Was your home phone ringing off of the hook after it happened? I know I called to speak to your little woman...we Idol junkies have to stick together

44INAROW
05-10-2006, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by maroogreen
Yeah, it was a total shocker. Chris looked shocked and Katherine McPhee looked shocked. Was your home phone ringing off of the hook after it happened? I know I called to speak to your little woman...we Idol junkies have to stick together

I was shocked as well......

gobblerfan02
05-10-2006, 11:49 PM
If Taylor wins, then that show needs to be run off the air!

un b weavable
05-11-2006, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
....I heard somewhere that the Red Hot Chili Peppers is looking at him....
I doubt that. Theyre doing really well right now. They just put out a new cd a couple of weeks ago.

Ranger Mom
05-11-2006, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02

He's my favorite of the one's left. I like his personality and his voice ain't bad either.

Elliott has too much vibrato in his voice for my taste.

Kat sings really well though too, but I think they are gearing up for a male to win this season.

Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood are the only winners that I have actually purchased their CD's....I don't think I would any of the above though.

wedo
05-11-2006, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02

Chris getting voted off was a totall shocker!!! And Taylor isn't that good IMO not for American Idol !!!! He would be great if he sang around the same years Elvis did!!

Highschoolfan78
05-11-2006, 01:13 PM
I heard somewhere that the winners have to tour under the American Idol contract for a year. If they get voted off they have the chance to sign with the labels that are heavily gazing upon them. Most of the contestants wanna get far but get voted off for that reason. IDk if thats true but it makes sense. Most of the poeple in the final round will get signed to companies.

raider red 2000
05-11-2006, 01:27 PM
who is left

1 girl

2 guys???

a small runt
&
a grey haired guy?