PDA

View Full Version : Deal or no Deal

football4life
05-10-2006, 07:49 PM
This show is just crazy! The people they find make for a very interesting show. There was a (politically correct) metrosexual on the show monday, and now they have a former mascot and they brought the school's band into the studio to play. Plus the money thing is pretty intense, but Howie just drags it out to the point of exasperating the audience and all of us watching.

KTJ
05-10-2006, 07:51 PM
There was a gay guy on there the other day that made my friend Frank look like a football coach.

Cameron Crazy
05-10-2006, 07:54 PM
Yup that homo was so effin gay~

Cameron Crazy
05-10-2006, 07:59 PM
He sat on the ground for half the show and just was so stupid...no one should ever act like that!

pirate44
05-10-2006, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by football4life
This show is just crazy! The people they find make for a very interesting show. There was a (politically correct) metrosexual on the show monday, and now they have a former mascot and they brought the school's band into the studio to play. Plus the money thing is pretty intense, but Howie just drags it out to the point of exasperating the audience and all of us watching.
funny when he picked out the $1 and called the shot.

football4life
05-10-2006, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
funny when he picked out the $1 and called the shot.

heck yea that was sweet. Too bad its over. Now we get to see about sexual predators over the internet:doh: myspace:rolleyes:

Cameron Crazy
05-10-2006, 08:04 PM
lol

pirate44
05-10-2006, 08:05 PM
heck yea that was sweet. Too bad its over. Now we get to see about sexual predators over the internet:doh: myspace:rolleyes:
the previews showed one of those loser sickos bringing his young son with him:mad:

pirate4state
05-10-2006, 08:19 PM
I wasn't watching this show, but now I'm hooked!!! :mad: That 1st lady today was on my nerves. :rolleyes: But she made a good deal. :clap: What does everyone think of all the "guest stars" next week??

Cameron Crazy
05-10-2006, 08:23 PM
This is crazy! So terrible people like that!

crabman
05-10-2006, 08:39 PM
Yup that homo was so effin gay~

He wasn't gay..........

Not that there's anything wrong with that.......

Jerry Seinfeld

pirate44
05-10-2006, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I wasn't watching this show, but now I'm hooked!!! :mad: That 1st lady today was on my nerves. :rolleyes: But she made a good deal. :clap: What does everyone think of all the "guest stars" next week??
i didnt see that. which guest stars?

Cameron Crazy
05-10-2006, 08:51 PM
lol thats funny!

pirate4state
05-10-2006, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
i didnt see that. which guest stars? Regis, Jay Leno and then a pull at your heart strings show where the contestant's husband is in Iraq. Regis & Jay can :hand: but I was already teary eyed with the Marine story!! :weeping: :D

pirate44
05-10-2006, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Regis, Jay Leno and then a pull at your heart strings show where the contestant's husband is in Iraq. Regis & Jay can :hand: but I was already teary eyed with the Marine story!! :weeping: :D
must be pulling in weak ratings. they always try gimmicks to give the show some life. i doubt it will work

football4life
05-10-2006, 10:08 PM
ok so who all watched that entire Dateline special? It was outrageous. The frequency and magnitude at which that stuff occurs is really mind boggling. It's just embarrassing to see those men on there.:doh:

SintonFan
05-10-2006, 10:12 PM
It's too addicting... I stopped watching it. Instead I plan on watching the downlow more.;) Healthier and more wholesome than hoping some stranger wins half a mil or so......:)

Bandera YaYa
05-10-2006, 10:25 PM
This is another show that bugs the heck outta me.....I mean, they wait for some "banker" from above to make them an offer...I mean the whole phone ringing deal is dumb....just let him speak out like the "OZ"!!!! Plus the contestants are just too silly acting.....blah...... :D :rolleyes:

KTJ
05-10-2006, 11:42 PM
ok so who all watched that entire Dateline special? It was outrageous. The frequency and magnitude at which that stuff occurs is really mind boggling. It's just embarrassing to see those men on there.:doh:

I've watched it for the past 3 weeks. There are some sick people out there.

And the guy showing up with his 5 year old son tonight just took the cake.

wow.

pirate44
05-11-2006, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
just let him speak out like the "OZ"!!!! :D :rolleyes:
it would hard to hear him screaming with loud guitars in the background :D

piratebg
05-11-2006, 08:05 AM
I got home last night to find my wife glued to Deal or No Deal. I do believe she has been sucked into the vortex ruled by Howie Mandel of all people. Then, Dateline does more damage and I keep getting called into the bedroom to watch older men, who think they are about to get lucky with little little girls, get arrested in Florida. Dateline wasn't that bad, except I was trying to do the dishes because, quite frankly, they weren't going to wash themselves.

raider red 2000
05-11-2006, 09:19 AM
the guy in the pink shirt wasnt gay.

that was his scheme in order to attempt to look up the model's skirts.

did you see him hugging their legs...he had it figured out.

although...he did a very good job of acting that way ;)