PDA

View Full Version : sacramento kings head coach adelman FIRED!

htowntransplant
05-09-2006, 08:03 PM
i cant believe that. i just caught that on the espn ticker. very shocking. i thought adelman was the most underrated head coach in the NBA.

Cameron Crazy
05-09-2006, 08:11 PM
Even though they only made it to the 1st round he was a very good coach and should not have been fired!

htowntransplant
05-09-2006, 08:18 PM
considering what kind of start they got off too, they were lucky to make the postseason, and unfortunately, they ran into the best team in the western conference and really tested them. no reason for them to fire him. he needs to replace jeff van gundy in h-town bc i hate the slow tempo that van gundy instills.

SintonFan
05-09-2006, 08:18 PM
All bow before the POWER of the SPURS!!!!!:clap:

pirate44
05-09-2006, 08:32 PM
how stupid can they be? they just got rid of a great coach.

Cameron Crazy
05-09-2006, 08:47 PM
Well see about that pirate game starts soon!

eagles_victory
05-09-2006, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by htowntransplant
they ran into the best team in the western conference and really tested them they didnt play the mavericks did they :D

htowntransplant
05-10-2006, 01:20 AM
just pray that duncan doesnt turn it on. the mavs wont survive as a jump-shooting team.

Maroon87
05-10-2006, 01:27 AM
considering what kind of start they got off too, they were lucky to make the postseason, and unfortunately, they ran into the best team in the western conference and really tested them. no reason for them to fire him. he needs to replace jeff van gundy in h-town bc i hate the slow tempo that van gundy instills.

I know a lot of my buddies who are Rocket fans who would take Adelman in a second over "Balky" Van Gundy.

BullFrog Dad
05-10-2006, 07:42 AM
they ran into the best team in the western conference and really tested them. 2nd best!!!

AggieJohn
05-10-2006, 08:30 AM
maloof's are trigger happy and can't wait for things to develop....

Macarthur
05-10-2006, 10:37 AM

The thing is Artest & Bonzi were hurt a good part of the year. I don't think he deserved this.

KTJ
05-10-2006, 12:42 PM
The Maloof brothers are not smart people.

Sac found what they needed in Ron Artest. It was just too late by then.

DUKE22
05-10-2006, 01:00 PM
I have been a Kings fan for about ten years. I liked Rick alot but I thought they needed to move in a new direction. The pass and cut offense didnt fit this team which is why they went with more post up style offense. He also is not a great defensive coach. Is anyone going to give the credit were it is due. Artest made this team ten times better, and Bonzi was very impressive. I really hope they keep this team together they can do something in the future. As far as firing Adelman I am really not sure how I feel about it yet, lets see who they hire first.

Buccaneer
05-10-2006, 01:04 PM
Don Nelson is rumoured to be up for this job!

Macarthur
05-10-2006, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by DUKE22
I have been a Kings fan for about ten years. I liked Rick alot but I thought they needed to move in a new direction. The pass and cut offense didnt fit this team which is why they went with more post up style offense. He also is not a great defensive coach. Is anyone going to give the credit were it is due. Artest made this team ten times better, and Bonzi was very impressive. I really hope they keep this team together they can do something in the future. As far as firing Adelman I am really not sure how I feel about it yet, lets see who they hire first.

The question, as always, is who are you going to get better?