PDA

View Full Version : Oooops!!! She Did It Again!!! Britney Pregnant One More Time!!

ILS1
05-09-2006, 07:55 PM
It's official: Britney Spears is going to have a baby, one more time.

After months of speculation about the size and shape of her abdomen, the pop star confirmed to David Letterman Tuesday that she is expecting her second child with her aspiring rapper husband, Kevin Federline.

Spears, who was in New York this week promoting the latest scent in her fragrance line, made a surprise Late Night appearance to break the news.

She was accompanied by eight-month-old Sean Preston, whose September 2005 birth was notably memorialized by the sculpture Monument to Pro-Life: The Birth of Sean Preston, one artist's interpretation of Spears expelling her firstborn into the world.

For those keeping track at home, Sean Preston's baby brother or sister will make the fourth child for Federline, who has two children from his previous relationship with actress Shar Jackson.

Spears is reportedly due in October, just a couple of weeks after Sean Preston's first birthday.

Over the last few months, the 24-year-old pop tart has found herself the target of some unfavorable reviews when it comes to her parenting skills.

Last month, officials from the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services paid a visit to Spears' Malibu home after Sean Preston was reportedly diagnosed with a minor skull fracture sustained when he was dropped by his nanny.

Following the visit, Spears' attorney, Martin Singer, issued a statement clarifying that the Department of Children and Family Services had "determined there was no problem and no reason to open a formal investigation."

Unfortunately, it was the second visit the Department of Children and Family Services had paid to the Spears-Federline residence due to concern over Sean Preston's well-being.

In February, the department dispatched a sheriff to the home to obtain Spears' "contact information," after she was photographed driving her black SUV with her baby perched on her lap, rather than restrained in a car seat.

Spears initially explained that her reckless action was a result of trying to escape from the swarms of paparazzi trying to photograph her. "I instinctively took measures to get my baby and me out of harm's way," she said in a statement.

Later, however, she admitted that perhaps putting her baby behind the wheel wasn't the highlight of her maternal career.

"I made a mistake, and so it is what it is, I guess," she told Access Hollywood.

With another offspring on the way, the pop tart is unlikely to resume her chaotic recording and touring schedule anytime in the near future. In the meantime, Federline is doing his best to hold down the musical fort for the family.

The expectant father is preparing to release his much-touted debut album, Playing with Fire, in August, despite the fact that he does not yet have a record contract.

Story Link (http://news.yahoo.com/s/eo/20060509/en_celeb_eo/18989)

pirate44
05-09-2006, 08:35 PM
i guess she figured she hasnt maimed her practice baby yet, so why not, uh wait..scratch that :rolleyes:

MHSvarsity2007
05-09-2006, 09:06 PM
ick. kevin federline should not be able to reproduce.

piratebg
05-10-2006, 07:25 AM
Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to breed.

AggieJohn
05-10-2006, 08:32 AM
some one should tell k-fed that he is so eloquent with his words

raider red 2000
05-10-2006, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by MHSvarsity2007
ick. kevin federline should not be able to reproduce.

i heard this AM that this will be K-Fed's 4th kid.

District303aPastPlayer
05-10-2006, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by raider red 2000
i heard this AM that this will be K-Fed's 4th kid.

yep...2 with Shar Jones... 2 with B-Spears...
and he only claims like one of them... B-spears' offspring

WylieGrad2003
05-10-2006, 11:37 AM
They should make it to where you have to have a license to reproduce...they make you have a license for everything else...

Brahma73
05-10-2006, 11:43 AM
I'm giving odds that the cumulative IQ of mom, dad & kid won't break 100!

ILS1
05-10-2006, 05:53 PM
2 with Shar Jones...

I believe her name is Shar Jackson. K-Fed left her for Britney when she was pregnant with their 2nd child!!!

WylieGrad2003
05-10-2006, 05:58 PM
Did I mention I hate Brittney Spears? ;)

GreenMonster
05-10-2006, 06:22 PM
Since that girl could have chosen just about any young man in the US to reproduce with, why in the world would she select a worthless scumbag like that Fedrline creep?

WylieGrad2003
05-10-2006, 06:24 PM
What can I say? She likes loosers...

piratebg
05-10-2006, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by WylieGrad2003
What can I say? She likes loosers...

So you're saying I have a chance...................YEAH!!!!

WylieGrad2003
05-10-2006, 06:36 PM
You and me both buddy...Except I can't stand her

pirate44
05-10-2006, 07:04 PM
i ant stand her. she's not near as classy as Christina Aguilera