PDA

View Full Version : Cuero and Hutto to play in Round Rock SQT on May 27

Matthew328
05-08-2006, 11:33 PM
Cuero and Hutto join a field almost set for the Round Rock 7 on 7 State Qualifier on May 27...one more spot is left to be decided...here is the field so far

Round Rock
Pflugerville
Pflugerville Hendrickson
Burnet
A&M Consolidated
Round Rock Westwood
Brownwood
Round Rock McNeil
Cedar Park
Cuero
Austin Bowie
Hutto
Austin High
Brady
Belton

big daddy russ
05-09-2006, 02:00 AM
Who's in the tourney for Cuero this year?

ILS1
05-09-2006, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328
Cuero and Hutto join a field almost set for the Round Rock 7 on 7 State Qualifier on May 27...one more spot is left to be decided...here is the field so far

Round Rock
Pflugerville
Pflugerville Hendrickson
Burnet
A&M Consolidated
Round Rock Westwood
Brownwood
Round Rock McNeil
Cedar Park
Cuero
Austin Bowie
Hutto
Austin High
Brady
Belton

Wow!!! What a stacked field!!! If I don't have to work that weekend,I might go check it out!!!! A&M Consolidated or Cedar Park should win this. But watch out for Pflugerville Hendrickson!!! Both Cuero and Hutto should make a good showing in this tourney!!!!

:D

raider red 2000
05-09-2006, 09:23 AM
isnt hutto usually a running team?

that will be a tough tournament.

how many qualify form each SQT? 2???

Old Tiger
05-09-2006, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
Wow!!! What a stacked field!!! If I don't have to work that weekend,I might go check it out!!!! A&M Consolidated or Cedar Park should win this. But watch out for Pflugerville Hendrickson!!! Both Cuero and Hutto should make a good showing in this tourney!!!!

:D It's a good field, but I wouldn't go as far and say stacked. When you go to the tourney's with the Houston and Dallas area schools those are stacked!

ILS1
05-09-2006, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
It's a good field, but I wouldn't go as far and say stacked. When you go to the tourney's with the Houston and Dallas area schools those are stacked!

Well, A & M Consolidated and Brownwood are perennial powers. Both Pflugerville schools have some great athletes. Cedar Park has been to the Regional Finals/Quarters in the last couple of years. Burnet was a 3A powerhouse and have struggle a bit in 4A. But they are still dangerous!!
Both Round Rock teams made the playoffs last year and are on the rise. Cuero.....is well......Cuero!!! They are always loaded. Hutto has some great position athletes and they are still playing baseball right now!!! Also look out for Brady. They always seem to do really well in the 7 on 7 tourneys. But they can't seem to turn that into victories on Friday nights. Not trying to knock them but I can't seem to figure them out??

Matthew328
05-09-2006, 11:30 PM
Its a very good field for the CenTex region....

Brownwood is 7 on 7 power
A&M Consolidated made the state tourney and they will be loaded
Round Rock will be solid as will Westwood
Cedar Park and Pflugerville have some good athletes
Belton has some tremendous athletes also
Brady is a very good small school 7 on 7 team
Burnet is dangerous
Cuero is loaded with athletes...great QB and WR combo
Hutto well they have athletes....I wonder if they will do like Plano does in 7 on 7...

Plano is a traditional option team...with a very athletic running QB....during 7 on 7 they put their "passing" QB in and put the QB at WR and DB and it works for em.....I wonder if Hutto will use Kerley in that way during 7 on 7??

LH Panther Mom
05-13-2006, 06:44 AM
Is this at Dragon Stadium or the Sports Complex?

ILS1
05-13-2006, 07:50 AM
I believe it's gonna be @ Round Rock High School Dragon Stadium. Because that's where they had it last year. LHPM,are you gonna be @ the State Track Meet today (Saturday)??

44INAROW
05-13-2006, 08:19 AM
Is Dragon Stadium where Cuero played Palestine in 2004?

ILS1
05-13-2006, 08:56 AM
No,that was Round Rock ISD Stadium aka The Palace!!! RR Dragon Stadium is actual behind RR High School.