PDA

View Full Version : New organization in opposition to OWCHI/FANTOM

Gobbla2001
05-08-2006, 12:43 PM
I say we start a new organization called OCNLDN... The Order of Chuch Norris of Latter-day Ninjas...

Who's in?

pirate44
05-08-2006, 12:50 PM
please, no more clubs. im beginning to think im in 6th grade all over again

zeus63
05-08-2006, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
please, no more clubs. im beginning to think im in 6th grade all over again

6th grade ruled. I'm in!!

raider red 2000
05-08-2006, 02:07 PM
I am in aslong as I dont have to grow a beard :)

DU_stud04
05-08-2006, 02:11 PM
go chuck norris!

injuredinmelee
05-08-2006, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by raider red 2000
I am in aslong as I dont have to grow a beard :)

a beard has got to be a prerequisite.

GreenMonster
05-08-2006, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
The Order of Chuch

at least the members of FANTOM have enough respect for CHUCK to spell his name right.:rolleyes:

Adidas410s
05-08-2006, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
at least the members of FANTOM have enough respect for CHUCK to spell his name right.:rolleyes:

true...true...

zeus63
05-08-2006, 02:43 PM
Chuck says he is just honored to have a club named after him. He also says that anyone that disagrees receive a roundhouse kick to the temple, sumarily ending their participation in said club.

zeus63
05-08-2006, 02:44 PM
Almost forgot. He is going to supply all the Red Bull we can drink at the meetings as long as we provide him with all the water he can drink.

Gobbla2001
05-08-2006, 05:48 PM
Let's see... Never making a typo or being able to roundhouse-kick someone to death... you decide...

Also, if your first name is ChuCK and you decide you would like to join there are two requirements:

1.) You change your name to something other than Chuck.

2.) You must give the organization your parents' address.

Your parents will be notified that you are changing your name plus roundhouse kicked by Chuck Norris for having named their son Chuck without Chuck Norris' permission...

Chuck also wants to welcome all people with disabilities, whether they be mental or physical... The Chuck says you will have an equal chance to show your abilities... if you fail you should expect to leave with more disabilities...

Also, OCNLDN is an equal oppurtunity organization, all races are considered equal by OCNLDN when it comes to being roundhouse-kicked into the next world (which also has an OCNLDN, so watch your back when you get there)...

Basically if you want to live and escape the deadly kicks of The Chuck and the members of this great organization, you will either join or run (which just gives you exactly half a second longer to live)...

G'Day from OCNLDN...

Gobbla2001
05-08-2006, 05:49 PM
nm

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-08-2006, 07:32 PM
Wow, I feel even more stupid every time I read something about these FANTOM and OWCHI clubs. The Downlow has turned into a big soap opera.

TheDOCTORdre
05-08-2006, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Wow, I feel even more stupid every time I read something about these FANTOM and OWCHI clubs. The Downlow has turned into a big soap opera.
wow...even more stupid?:D j/k

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-08-2006, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
wow...even more stupid?:D j/k

That's from sniffing permanent markers...

PPHSfan
05-08-2006, 08:22 PM
I will join, but only if I can be an officer.

SintonFan
05-08-2006, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Let's see... Never making a typo or being able to roundhouse-kick someone to death... you decide...

Also, if your first name is ChuCK and you decide you would like to join there are two requirements:

1.) You change your name to something other than Chuck.

2.) You must give the organization your parents' address.

Your parents will be notified that you are changing your name plus roundhouse kicked by Chuck Norris for having named their son Chuck without Chuck Norris' permission...

Chuck also wants to welcome all people with disabilities, whether they be mental or physical... The Chuck says you will have an equal chance to show your abilities... if you fail you should expect to leave with more disabilities...

Also, OCNLDN is an equal oppurtunity organization, all races are considered equal by OCNLDN when it comes to being roundhouse-kicked into the next world (which also has an OCNLDN, so watch your back when you get there)...

Basically if you want to live and escape the deadly kicks of The Chuck and the members of this great organization, you will either join or run (which just gives you exactly half a second longer to live)...

G'Day from OCNLDN...
Sounds interesting...
I'm intrigued *stroking my Chuck Norris beard*...:cool:

pirate44
05-08-2006, 09:43 PM
Chuck Norris can kiss my pastey white chuck norris.

Gobbla2001
05-08-2006, 10:55 PM
The Downlow has turned into a big soap opera.

OCNLDN would like to thank you for helping contribute to the big soap opera (which is what you just did with your whine)...

Chuck usually doesn't provide cheese, but if you say "cheese" as if posing for a photograph, you will then receive a bright flash... This flash is not from a camera, of course, but is from Chuck Norris' foot flying into the side of your head, which will send you into the next world... Chuck Norris will be waiting for you there...

(btw this is just a joke you're gettin' all serious about)

DU_stud04
05-08-2006, 11:32 PM
::starts growing beard::

NHSRattler60
05-09-2006, 01:40 AM
What does Chuck Norris have anything to do with this board?

To Be Honest....I've seen him in person, he was in the Navasota Wal-Mart (He owns a Ranch like a mile or two out of Navasota)

He's not that great.

He doesn't do his own stunts.

He has a sensitive back.

And he's old. By the way, Chuck Norris' has never done a roundhouse kick. He does a REVERSE Roundhouse Kick which is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT KICK all together.

And by the way, alot of women don't like beards. That's from many scources.

I could take him.

Bow Down to:

Roark, Texas Ranger.

I do all my own stunts, My Back is not sensitive at all, and I have the BEST boot to the face and backhand this side of the world.

Better than any pimp or pro wrestler.

So Tell Chuck Norris to BRING IT!

Cause when it comes down to it, he has fame, he has money, he has stunt doubles, he has Kristy Brinkly and a stupid website with stupid sayings....

But I have youth, street smarts, some Nike Shox, FANTOM, and a baseball bat. D-Ro don't play.

And as for OWCHI....

You'll be glad to hear My finals are done and I'm officially a Sophomore in College.

Ranger Mom
05-09-2006, 09:34 AM

Please don't compare the two clubs. OWCHI doesn't "advertise"....it just exists in some signatures.

OWCHI members don't feel the need to "toot our own horn" at every turn....(we don't need to)!!;)

Gobbla2001
05-09-2006, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by NHSRattler60

To Be Honest....I've seen him in person, he was in the Navasota Wal-Mart (He owns a Ranch like a mile or two out of Navasota)

He's not that great.

He has a sensitive back.

And he's old. By the way, Chuck Norris' has never done a roundhouse kick. He does a REVERSE Roundhouse Kick which is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT KICK all together.

I could take him.

Bow Down to:

Roark, Texas Ranger.

I do all my own stunts, My Back is not sensitive at all, and I have the BEST boot to the face and backhand this side of the world.

Cause when it comes down to it, he has fame, he has money, he has stunt doubles, he has Kristy Brinkly and a stupid website with stupid sayings....

But I have youth, street smarts, some Nike Shox, FANTOM, and a baseball bat. D-Ro don't play.

And as for OWCHI....

You'll be glad to hear My finals are done and I'm officially a Sophomore in College.

You, sir, just dodged a HUGGGGGE, and I mean HUGGGGGGGGGGE bullet...

Luckily I was able to calm The Chuck down before he came after you for making those blasphemous comments... but he did send a message:

"Boy, feel lucky you're a sophmore in college now, because you were about to be UNDER the college!"

Gobbla2001
05-09-2006, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Please don't compare the two clubs. OWCHI doesn't "advertise"....it just exists in some signatures.

OWCHI members don't feel the need to "toot our own horn" at every turn....(we don't need to)!!;)

OWCHI and FANTOM are all the same thing... they are both members of a communist party...

DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE FOUL SMELLING BEASTS WE HAVE DESTROYING OUR DOWNLOW!!!

LH Panther Mom
05-09-2006, 12:37 PM
Obviously, lots of the guys on here completely misunderstand the whole "OWCHI" thing. We have no need for self-promotion, but trust me, if there is a hair-brained idea, you will hear from one of us. Okay, the exception would be "FANTOM". :p ;)

LH Panther Mom
05-09-2006, 12:39 PM

:doh: :doh: *Note to self: read back a few posts before responding.* ;)

raider red 2000
05-09-2006, 01:29 PM
i just want to be part of the

3ADLC (3A Down Low Crew)

as my college spanish teacher would say when people argued, "Why can't we all just get a loan?" :)

Adidas410s
05-09-2006, 01:52 PM

He's not that great.

He has a sensitive back.

I could take him.

Bow Down to:

Roark, Texas Ranger.

And as for OWCHI....

dude...your the FANTOM "Power Ranger!" Not the FANTOM BA or anything cool like that. Do you remember how much crap the Power Rangers got? They were cool when you were like 8! Then most of us grew up and realized that they were just a bunch of actors who couldn't make it and so they dressed up in tights and helmets and ran around in some low budget, looked like it was filmed in the 70's cartoon. So before you think you're cool being a Power Ranger...think about just how NOT cool a Power Ranger is!

Chuck wouldn't even waste his time with you...power rangers don't even show up on his radar because they are so insignificant.

Adidas410s
05-09-2006, 01:53 PM

What's that RM...are you now admitting that you are a closet OWCHI member?

UPanIN
05-09-2006, 04:44 PM
And he's old.

Just keep on living my young friend. One day you too will look up and "OMG I'm OLD!":D

NHSRattler60
05-09-2006, 06:18 PM
No.

Chuck Norris bows to me.

Chuck Norris is a speck on my Owchi

Chuck Norris is all around inferior to me.

Chuck Norris handmakes my Nike Shox

Chuck Norris is slower, dumber, and smells worse than me.

Chuck Norris farts dust and pees sand

And if Chuck Norris showed up on my door step, I would look him up and down, and give HIM a Pimphand, a boot to the head, stand him up and drop kick him.

In other words.... it doesn't matter if I'm the FANTOM Shoe Shiner, I'm better than him.

Ranger Mom
05-09-2006, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
What's that RM...are you now admitting that you are a closet OWCHI member?

When did I ever say I wasn't?? I made mention that I wasn't "invited" but got several PM's from others that said I didn't need an invite, I was AUTOMATICALLY IN!!

I chose not to have it in my signature as I am secure in my "OWCHIhood"!:hand:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-09-2006, 08:36 PM
You know, I am pretty sure I just picked up on OWCHI tooting their own horn about something; being modest...