PDA

View Full Version : Attention all Tarpon fans on the Downlow....

Sittin' Fastball
11-04-2003, 01:22 PM
I was just wondering if any of you guys on the DL is a friend of mine from college. My friend is from PI and now lives somewhere in the Dallas area. We went to Southwest Texas together and even roomed together there. Is that you LSB?

footballgal
11-04-2003, 03:10 PM
Sittin' Fastball:
I was just wondering if any of you guys on the DL is a friend of mine from college. My friend is from PI and now lives somewhere in the Dallas area. We went to Southwest Texas together and even roomed together there. Is that you LSB?I was thinking it was Kenny, as he lives in the DFW area, but I don't think he went to Southwest Texas.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-04-2003, 03:50 PM
Nope, it's not me, although I do live in Richardson.....but I never went to SWT.

It would help if you told me what year this particular Tarpon graduated (from HS that is), that way I'd have a better idea of who to think of....

<small>[ November 04, 2003, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: TarponFanInNorthTexas ]</small>

Sittin' Fastball
11-04-2003, 03:52 PM
Graduated high school in 1993. Initials are the ones I mentioned above, LSB.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-04-2003, 04:12 PM
I tried looking on classmates.com for those initials without success. I THOUGHT I had a yearbook from 1993, but I couldn't find it.

There are a couple of PI alums that I know up here, i'll give them a call.

By the way, the person in question....male of female?

Sittin' Fastball
11-04-2003, 04:24 PM
Male. Ah crap I'll just tell you his name. His name is Luis Santana B. (goes by santana) Last I heard he was in Dallas area.
Thanks.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-04-2003, 04:30 PM
I remember him.....only by name, though. I was a sophomore that year, and only knew a couple of seniors from that class.

Sittin' Fastball
11-04-2003, 04:34 PM
Oh well. Thanks anyway. I have been wondering if one of the Tarpon posters on here was him. If you know anybody that has contact w/him let me know. Thanks Bro.