BANDERA WHO?
10-07-2002, 10:15 PM
When will our winning streak be stopped

Chris Hart
10-07-2002, 10:21 PM
October 18.

bulldawg55_8
10-07-2002, 10:43 PM
Hey BanderaWho, dont meen to be rude b/c u r from bandera and all but why the hell are u talking all this trash?? Who knows u are probably some fourth string player or JV player who has nothing else better to do than talk trash to teams about us. Yeah it is one thing to say we are good but that is it..no we will smoke Burnet...who knows how that game will go. this week we have Ingram, so this week we think about Ingram..not Burnet, WImberly, Liberty Hill or Llano. One game at a time then comes the post season. Sorry if i offended u.

WpSr03
10-07-2002, 11:27 PM
Lmao... Kind of like Quinlan Ford looking at the 3a community and saying WHAT NOW! Hahahaha ppl like this give us the greatest stress reliever of all.. LAUGHTER!

therealbulldogs
10-08-2002, 12:41 AM
This guy is really annoying!

Donkey41
10-08-2002, 02:14 PM
BANDERA WHO?:
When will our winning streak be stoppedIf you keep getting big headed about winning you will soon lose. You have to take one game at a time.

Donkey41
10-08-2002, 02:29 PM
I also forgot to ask this..... "What winning streak"? You lost to Fredricksburg and that wasn't your first game so that means you have won like maybe 3 in a row. And to top that off you only beat Hondo by 13. PATHETIC

bulldawg55_8
10-08-2002, 02:43 PM
Donkey u should know as well as i do a win is a win no matter how much the deficit is. Just b/c ya'll beat Hondo like 42-0 or whatever it was means nothing between us. We had a bad game and couphed up 5 fumbles and like 8 turnovers. When u have a game like that it is hard to make something happen.

EvermanPlayer
10-08-2002, 03:07 PM
When will our winning streak be stopped Is it me or is his head getting big ?

Donkey41
10-08-2002, 03:09 PM
bulldawg55_8:
Donkey u should know as well as i do a win is a win no matter how much the deficit is. Just b/c ya'll beat Hondo like 42-0 or whatever it was means nothing between us. We had a bad game and couphed up 5 fumbles and like 8 turnovers. When u have a game like that it is hard to make something happen.Ok well when your turning the ball over as much as you guys do. It's hard to accomplish any improvements you try to make. And it's going to be really hard to even attempt to beat Burnet.

Donkey41
10-08-2002, 03:18 PM
Donkey41:

bulldawg55_8:
Donkey u should know as well as i do a win is a win no matter how much the deficit is. Just b/c ya'll beat Hondo like 42-0 or whatever it was means nothing between us. We had a bad game and couphed up 5 fumbles and like 8 turnovers. When u have a game like that it is hard to make something happen.Ok well when your turning the ball over as much as you guys do. It's hard to accomplish any improvements you try to make. And it's going to be really hard to even attempt to beat Burnet.As Bandera you guys consider your self good right? Well good teams don't give up 8 turnovers or even 2 consistently every week. If you want people to respect you don't be so careless with the ball, because when you meet Wimberly or Burnet they will take advantage of those costly mistakes and put it on the scoreboard.

Phil C
10-08-2002, 03:31 PM
I don't know Everman player but I am from Sinton and I want to let you know that I saw your team beat us at the State Championship last year and your team, coaches and fans showed great sportsmanship in winning the game that day. Also your quarterback is an inspiration to all young kids that have to wear glasses.

bulldawg89
10-09-2002, 03:53 PM
Man oh man.......It really cracks me up when we get a new team in out district, that they think they are the S***! Well wait.....thats all Bandera is is S***! My bad I forgot! We'll see how many mean yall have, and how many BOYS yall have on October 18! Oh, and i wouldnt eat any dinner; unless you want to see it again! :D

Donkey41
10-09-2002, 09:44 PM
bulldawg89:
Man oh man.......It really cracks me up when we get a new team in out district, that they think they are the S***! Well wait.....thats all Bandera is is S***! My bad I forgot! We'll see how many mean yall have, and how many BOYS yall have on October 18! Oh, and i wouldnt eat any dinner; unless you want to see it again! :D Good point

bulldawg55_8
10-09-2002, 10:21 PM
Thats real funny, way to use them words there pal. I dont get off how u see we are talking trash about Burnet and if u do u it didnt come from any of our players...why dont u be a real man about it and not say anything until the 18th...and for La Vernia i hope to God that we meet ya'll in the playoffs. Good luck!