PDA

View Full Version : football mini camps

buffpride
05-07-2006, 10:30 AM
With all the knowledge out here on this board, does anyone have any suggestions as to what mini-camps would be good to send student-athletes to get some interest from recruiters?

gobbler84
05-07-2006, 10:40 AM
Any kind or combines will do! There's an open Nike Combine at U of H sometime soon...That would be best!

bhtrainer
05-07-2006, 10:52 AM
the combine at UH was this weekend i heard it was supposed to be awesome

Cameron Crazy
05-07-2006, 01:16 PM
Kyle Noack is a coach there at the camp

buffpride
05-08-2006, 11:13 AM
I know there is more info out there on the DL. Help me out.

shadow13
05-08-2006, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by buffpride
I know there is more info out there on the DL. Help me out. You have to look at what schools ,if any has shown some interests in your kid. Those are the camps you want to send him to.If he hasn't gotten any letters from anyone then it really doesn't matter about what camp he goes to.But on the other hand if let's say, TCU has written him, and Texas has not, don't send him to the Texas camp,because although they will except him ,they will only be watching those kids that they have contacted by mail.So going to the TCU camp would be the wise choice,because they are interested in him and will be watching him very closely.

shadow13
05-08-2006, 11:41 AM
You also have to look at what kind of program the school has, is it a passing or running school.What kind of offense they run and does this program fit your kid.I know this is a camp and they will be testing and doing all kinds of drills, but they are also looking for potential recruits,and the majority of the kids there ,they will have already watched them play and have sent them letters inviting them to camp.