District303aPastPlayer
05-06-2006, 05:13 PM
Who Wins? Mayorga or DelaHoya

sinton3055
05-06-2006, 06:03 PM
Oscar all the way

Cameron Crazy
05-06-2006, 06:53 PM
Yo aaron are they televising this on tv cause from what i see you have to order it...jw

DU_stud04
05-06-2006, 07:54 PM
yea, you gotta order it......as all the big fights......

hopefully this delahoya fight wont dissapoint me like the last one i watched,......"i got hit on the button"

GreenMonster
05-06-2006, 08:00 PM
I'd like to vote for De la Hoya but I don't think his heart is in it anymore, he's more interested in making money and capitalizing off of his name. Not that that is a bad thing. If you can make it happen then make it happen.

CHS_CG
05-06-2006, 10:38 PM
well that was a hell of a first round!!!

Chris Hart
05-06-2006, 10:42 PM
Keep the updates coming if you don't mind, I didn't order the fight...

CHS_CG
05-06-2006, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Chris Hart
Keep the updates coming if you don't mind, I didn't order the fight...

lol i went in half with my dad.. you got aim or yahoo.. so it will be easier??

Cameron Crazy
05-06-2006, 10:44 PM
Yeah me either...Hopefully it will be better than the Kentucky Derby

Chris Hart
05-06-2006, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
lol i went in half with my dad.. you got aim or yahoo.. so it will be easier?? I just PMd you my yahoo

CHS_CG
05-06-2006, 10:55 PM
I got it but your not answering me.... lemme make sure i have the right one!

CHS_CG
05-06-2006, 11:00 PM
stopped by the ref in 6th round 1:23 sec into it after De la Hoya knocked Mayorga down TWICE, De lay Hoya has won the fight!

CHS_CG
05-06-2006, 11:02 PM
Mayorga
52 landed
197 thrown
26%

De La Hoya
68 landed
156 thrown
44%

Great fight!

Bandera YaYa
05-06-2006, 11:06 PM
WOOHOO !! One, two, three.....the foul mouth'd thug is out!!! This sub-human being needs to slither back to where he came from......UGH! He makes my skin crawl!!! Guess that shut his filthy mouth up...congrats to Oscar!

Snyder_TigerFan
05-06-2006, 11:24 PM
That fight was totally dominated by Del La Hoya. He looked very impressive over Mayorga. Mayorga got what he deserved.

District303aPastPlayer
05-06-2006, 11:30 PM
i have to say that Mayorga impressed me more than De La Hoya did.

He stood in and took shot after shot after shot to the head... he got knocked down three times in the fight, but other than that, was never phased by much of anything. Had his right hand been held higher and he actually had a jab... we would still be watching

sinton3055
05-06-2006, 11:35 PM
I'm just glad Oscar put him down hard, beer for everyone

turbostud
05-06-2006, 11:38 PM
http://quick.imgfree.net/images/43233.jpg

turbostud
05-06-2006, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer

He stood in and took shot after shot after shot to the head... he got knocked down three times in the fight, but other than that, was never phased by much of anything. Had his right hand been held higher and he actually had a jab... we would still be watching

You are kidding right? De La Hoya dominated that fight. Mayorga threw wildly and only connected on a couple of shots one being an uppercut that stunned DLH at the end of rd 3 or 4. Everyone said that DLH didnt have the power to knock him out and he did.

District303aPastPlayer
05-06-2006, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
You are kidding right? De La Hoya dominated that fight. Mayorga threw wildly and only connected on a couple of shots one being an uppercut that stunned DLH at the end of rd 3 or 4. Everyone said that DLH didnt have the power to knock him out and he did.

DE LA HOYA HATER ALERT WHEN YOU READ MY POSTS

CHS_CG
05-06-2006, 11:46 PM

agreed.. there is no way mayorga looked better.. de la hoya had him unstable off his feet a lot more than anybody thought he would. he connected more and he didnt throw wild punches all over the place.. mayorga was just trying to connect anywhere and you can tell by the number of punches he threw/landed compared to the number de la hoya threw/landed. De La Hoya was def. the best...

turbostud
05-06-2006, 11:46 PM
DE LA HOYA HATER ALERT WHEN YOU READ MY POSTS

Just because you hate DLH you still have to give him his props. He owned Mayorga.

"He overwhelmed the wild-punching Mayorga with clinical right hands and a handful of devastating left hooks, stalking him around the ring and controlling nearly every moment of the fight."

turbostud
05-06-2006, 11:48 PM
agreed.. there is no way mayorga looked better.. de la hoya had him unstable off his feet a lot more than anybody thought he would. he connected more and he didnt throw wild punches all over the place.. mayorga was just trying to connect anywhere and you can tell by the number of punches he threw/landed compared to the number de la hoya threw/landed. De La Hoya was def. the best...

Gotta love a womans point of view.;)

Snyder_TigerFan
05-06-2006, 11:49 PM

Are you kidding? The fact that Mayorga took the punches impressed you more than Del La Hoya's total domination of the fight? I don't care who you are, you take enough punches like Del La Hoya was throwing, you're going to go down. Mayorga landed what, 3-4 big punches? That's the way he fights, he throws wildly, hoping to land a big punch. Del La Hoya showed me that he still had the speed and the accuracy to fight. His counter punches to Mayorga's punches were dead on. Mayorga did very little during the fight. I was hoping that the fight was going to go on for a few more rounds so that Del La Hoya could continue the onslaught.

CHS_CG
05-06-2006, 11:49 PM
Just because you hate DLH you still have to give him his props. He owned Mayorga.

Even Mayorga gave him props after the fight...

turbostud
05-06-2006, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Are you kidding? The fact that Mayorga took the punches impressed you more than Del La Hoya's total domination of the fight? I don't care who you are, you take enough punches like Del La Hoya was throwing, you're going to go down. Mayorga landed what, 3-4 big punches? That's the way he fights, he throws wildly, hoping to land a big punch. Del La Hoya showed me that he still had the speed and the accuracy to fight. His counter punches to Mayorga's punches were dead on. Mayorga did very little during the fight. I was hoping that the fight was going to go on for a few more rounds so that Del La Hoya could continue the onslaught.

DE LA HOYA HATER ALERT WHEN YOU READ HIS POSTS. :D

District303aPastPlayer
05-06-2006, 11:51 PM
i have never, nor will i ever give de la hoya his props.

CHS_CG
05-06-2006, 11:55 PM
i have never, nor will i ever give de la hoya his props.

you should reconsider that.. i mean its your opinion and all but even a low life who does nothing but talks trash to DLH and lost to him, gave him the props that he EARNED..... says something to me about what kinda man he is.. even if he is a trash talkin no good scum bag

Snyder_TigerFan
05-06-2006, 11:55 PM
Well, I'll admit, I haven't always been a Del La Hoya fan, but tonight he had a great fight. The fight that he had against (was it Trinidad?) whenever he was running from him late in the fight, turned me off as a fan of his. But the fact the he totally regretted doing that and the way he fought tonight has made me reconsider.

District303aPastPlayer
05-06-2006, 11:56 PM
you should reconsider that.. i mean its your opinion and all but even a low life who does nothing but talks trash to DLH and lost to him, gave him the props that he EARNED..... says something to me about what kinda man he is.. even if he is a trash talkin no good scum bag

a trash talking no good scum bag who single handedly financed his home town's first watt of electricity. and no i will not reconsider it. i have never liked de la hoya a day in my life. he should stick to trying to sing. Let him take a cheap punch to the gut one more time to prove he has it... :rolleyes:

CHS_CG
05-06-2006, 11:59 PM
a trash talking no good scum bag who single handedly financed his home town's first watt of electricity. and no i will not reconsider it. i have never liked de la hoya a day in my life. he should stick to trying to sing. Let him take a cheap punch to the gut one more time to prove he has it... :rolleyes:

and the 2 times the ref warned Mayorga about cheap shots to the back of the head wasnt anything to roll eyes about.. come on d303app.. you gotta admit.. DLH was the better boxer tonight... and even ifyou dont... the belt says he was

District303aPastPlayer
05-07-2006, 12:02 AM
and the 2 times the ref warned Mayorga about cheap shots to the back of the head wasnt anything to roll eyes about.. come on d303app.. you gotta admit.. DLH was the better boxer tonight... and even ifyou dont... the belt says he was

that belt is laughed at by most people. the fact that mayorga had it puzzled me still... if anyone, de la hoya should have been fighting trinidad tonight... he next should go after floyd mayweather, jr but will shy away from that fight, because he would get soundly beaten. so what does he do from here...

sinton3055
05-07-2006, 12:04 AM
Let me give you a gut check district:mad:

District303aPastPlayer
05-07-2006, 12:04 AM
he said he wanted to pick a fight that would get him the most glory of people remembering him... you dont say stuff like that... you go after who is the top dog in your weight class... if he does go after the top dog in his weight class... he gets dropped... think about that

District303aPastPlayer
05-07-2006, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by sinton3055
Let me give you a gut check district:mad:

go for it... probably would be harder than oscar got hit...

CHS_CG
05-07-2006, 12:05 AM
that belt is laughed at by most people. the fact that mayorga had it puzzled me still... if anyone, de la hoya should have been fighting trinidad tonight... he next should go after floyd mayweather, jr but will shy away from that fight, because he would get soundly beaten. so what does he do from here...

well they said we will see De La Hoya in Sept. Guess we will see between now and then whos up next.... if its mayweather jr though... i will have to agree that DLH better do some prayin bc training isnt gunna give him all he needs

turbostud
05-07-2006, 12:06 AM

Anyone who boxes Mayweather Jr. will get soundly beaten. Hes on top right now. DLH is 33 and considered an old man in boxing years.

Snyder_TigerFan
05-07-2006, 12:06 AM
... he next should go after floyd mayweather, jr but will shy away from that fight, because he would get soundly beaten. so what does he do from here...

Good question. I don't see him fighting Mayweather because his dad is De La Hoya's trainer. If they do fight, I won't be paying to watch it, cause it'll probably be rigged. They are to good of friends for it to be a good fight. I'd like to see him fight Trinidad.

District303aPastPlayer
05-07-2006, 12:07 AM
well they said we will see De La Hoya in Sept. Guess we will see between now and then whos up next.... if its mayweather jr though... i will have to agree that DLH better do some prayin bc training isnt gunna give him all he needs

remember you heard it the night of his last fight... he WILL NOT fight Mayweather, Jr. He will lose his trainer if he does... Sr wont be in DLH's corner if its M-Dub vs DLH

CHS_CG
05-07-2006, 12:09 AM
remember you heard it the night of his last fight... he WILL NOT fight Mayweather, Jr. He will lose his trainer if he does... Sr wont be in DLH's corner if its M-Dub vs DLH

it wont be his last fight.. i agree with turbo... i wanna see you be 33 and boxing d303app... lets see how well you do..

District303aPastPlayer
05-07-2006, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
I'd like to see him fight Trinidad.

i think everyone wants to see that, but i doubt it will happen...

Anyone who boxes Mayweather Jr. will get soundly beaten. Hes on top right now. DLH is 33 and considered an old man in boxing years.

who do you see Mayweather Jr going with next?

and how about the Tarver fight on June 10th

District303aPastPlayer
05-07-2006, 12:11 AM
it wont be his last fight.. i agree with turbo... i wanna see you be 33 and boxing d303app... lets see how well you do..

stay on track, this has nothing to do with me. drop the vendetta, you get old quickly. your antics to bait me into crap was old like a long time ago. grow the hell up already.

and if you read it, i never said it would be his last fight tonight, i said it would be the night of his last fight, meaning previous.

CHS_CG
05-07-2006, 12:13 AM
stay on track, this has nothing to do with me. drop the vendetta, you get old quickly. your antics to bait me into crap was old like a long time ago. grow the hell up already.

oh lord.. ^^^ *** bag alert

you are soo stupid.. none of this has anything to do with a damn vendetta..... i was just making the statement.. here let me restate it for you... lets see anybody on the dl who hates DLH (though you have seem to be the only one to express that tonight) box at 33 and see how well they do. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

is that better for ya.... God forbid i offend you!