PDA

View Full Version : Stripper name thread not working right

Chief Woodman
05-06-2006, 04:36 PM
I did it and it came out all wrong. The girls used to call me "Lightning" but I never could figure out why. Hey wait a minute.....

piratebg
05-06-2006, 04:38 PM
ROFLMFAO!!!

Sounds like you have a problem there, parnter.

44INAROW
05-06-2006, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Chief Woodman
I did it and it came out all wrong. The girls used to call me "Lightning" but I never could figure out why. Hey wait a minute.....

:D :D :clap: I knew a guy........... nevermind.......... I better leave that alone........

VWG
05-06-2006, 05:57 PM

Where in the heck have you been??

GreenMonster
05-06-2006, 07:46 PM
Good to see you Cheif. I'd love to see more of you and I sure wish Underwaterbasketweaver would come back too. We need a stronger Decatur contingent. Nate has been trying to carry the entire town on his back.

Chief Woodman
05-06-2006, 08:04 PM
A self imposed exile is where I have been. Had to take a break while I set some things right, but life is good again.

LH Panther Mom
05-06-2006, 08:30 PM
A self imposed exile is where I have been. Had to take a break while I set some things right, but life is good again.
Did you get your house finished?

VWG
05-07-2006, 09:15 AM

Glad to hear (or read) the Chief is back in action!

NateDawg39
05-08-2006, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Good to see you Cheif. I'd love to see more of you and I sure wish Underwaterbasketweaver would come back too. We need a stronger Decatur contingent. Nate has been trying to carry the entire town on his back. Im gettin old....I need a backup or for someone to come back soon. I cant hold off these Abilene haters off much longer. I can on the other hand, handle a few more Bull fans!:D