PDA

View Full Version : Bellville vs Sealy 3rd Round Play-Offs.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
05-06-2006, 02:59 PM
Bellville beats China Spring 5-3, and Channel 3 reported Sealy over Madisonville last night.
This sets up a round 3 Austin County match-up between Bellville the district 20aaa Champ and Sealy the 3rd place team.
Will get back with more info!!!

softfreak13
05-06-2006, 07:51 PM
the sealy score against madisonville was 9-0, we will know by monday when, were, and if it will be one game or best 2 out of 3.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
05-07-2006, 12:33 AM
Word at the Bellville Baseball game tonight is the Games will be in Katy?
Game tonight Bellville over La Grange 9-8!!!!!!

Bull19
05-08-2006, 01:20 PM
WHAT I HEAR IS THEIR WILL BE 2 GAMES FRIDAY NIGHT AND 1 SAT. MOURN IF NEEDED. ALSO THIS SERIES MIGHT BE A HOME - HOME SERIES. NOT ANY CONFIRMATION ON THAT THOUGH

BTEXDAD
05-08-2006, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
WHAT I HEAR IS THEIR WILL BE 2 GAMES FRIDAY NIGHT AND 1 SAT. MOURN IF NEEDED. ALSO THIS SERIES MIGHT BE A HOME - HOME SERIES. NOT ANY CONFIRMATION ON THAT THOUGH
I haven't heard anything yet. Rumor was that bellville wanted 2 out of 3. Sealy wanted one game. They had apparently discussed Cinco Ranch as a site, and also Weimar. Bellville's prom is Saturday nite, so if it's 2 out of 3, the two games friday nite and one saturday if needed makes sense. I would think it wouldn't be a home and home series with this two games friday nite though.
Of course I've been wrong b4.

18handicap
05-08-2006, 11:04 PM
2 out of 3 at Cinco Ranch HS. Friday has two games (not sure of the starting time) and one game if needed on Saturday at 11:00.

BTEXDAD
05-09-2006, 06:53 AM
6 and 8 o'clock friday nite at Cinco ranch.
11:00 Sat morn for third game if necessary. Winner plays the winnner between Barbers Hill and Pollock Central.
Some other good matchups in Region 3 softball. #2 Rockdale vs. Robinson, and #1 Splendora vs. #7 Huntington.

Bull19
05-09-2006, 01:20 PM
should be a fun friday night. im gunna go out on an limb here and say that this series will be over on friday night after bellville sweeps!!!!!!

tigers07
05-10-2006, 12:18 PM
honestly i dont think bellville has a chance. especially since my girl sarah holub is pitching. bull your right it will be over friday. but sealy will win

Bull's-eye
05-10-2006, 12:28 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if all games are decided by 1 run. I give a slight edge to Bellville because of their 2 pitchers, but Sealy has the revenge factor in their favor. Should be a great series!!

Bull19
05-10-2006, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by tigers07
honestly i dont think bellville has a chance. especially since my girl sarah holub is pitching. bull your right it will be over friday. but sealy will win

whoa whoa whoa,,thats an awfully bold statement after dropping the 2 games to bellville already. and also who pitched against us when we played yall? thats right sarah holub did !!!! so u better tell "your girl" that she better bring her A+ game with extra credit if she even wants to make it close

clayton7
05-10-2006, 05:16 PM

Honestly, know what you're talking about before you put it to words.

SintonFan
05-10-2006, 05:25 PM
Let's Go Lady Brahmas!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

3aSoftball4Mom
05-10-2006, 11:38 PM

Ok, we have to admit, our boy tigers07 is quite a rookie at softball and made a very bold statement. HOWEVER.......................

here's another pretty bold statement from bull19

whoa whoa whoa,,thats an awfully bold statement after dropping the 2 games to bellville already. and also who pitched against us when we played yall? thats right sarah holub did !!!! so u better tell "your girl" that she better bring her A+ game with extra credit if she even wants to make it close

Were you there bull19???? at the two games that Sealy "dropped" to Bellville? Yes, Sealy lost those two games, but by one run each time. Yes, Sarah did pitch and pitched very well. And if you were there to see the games, you will remember that it wasn't exactly the pitching that "dropped" the games for Sealy.
Both games were very close the entire time and could have gone either way, as can the games this Friday night.

And if you will ask some of your Bellville fans that came to support LaGrange in Sealy two weeks ago, La Grange was the team that "dropped" two games that night. and yes, Sarah Holub was pitching to the defending State Champs that night too.

:)

sports=life
05-11-2006, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by 3aSoftball4Mom
Ok, we have to admit, our boy tigers07 is quite a rookie at softball and made a very bold statement. HOWEVER.......................

Were you there bull19???? at the two games that Sealy "dropped" to Bellville? Yes, Sealy lost those two games, but by one run each time. Yes, Sarah did pitch and pitched very well. And if you were there to see the games, you will remember that it wasn't exactly the pitching that "dropped" the games for Sealy.
Both games were very close the entire time and could have gone either way, as can the games this Friday night.

And if you will ask some of your Bellville fans that came to support LaGrange in Sealy two weeks ago, La Grange was the team that "dropped" two games that night. and yes, Sarah Holub was pitching to the defending State Champs that night too.

Well if shes so good she should have stroke everyone out and wouldnt have gave their fielders a chance to make a mistake. Clearly she was not dominant enough.

3aSoftball4Mom
05-11-2006, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by sports=life

Well if shes so good she should have stroke everyone out and wouldnt have gave their fielders a chance to make a mistake. Clearly she was not dominant enough.

What is it exactly that you are trying to say?

No one in my post ever said that she was so good that she should have
"stroke" everyone out.
:Another question?? why would you assume that my post was talking about fielder's making a mistake? Didn't your mother ever tell you that you shouldn't assume anything?

Simply stated, the post was stating fact........ she pitched good games.
take it for what it is worth.

:) :) :D

Iknowalot
05-11-2006, 08:36 AM
Bellville fans on the La Grange side?? I saw the Bellville coach and family sitting on the Sealy side.

By the way, the Bryan paper had St. Joseph softball losing to Bellville 10-0 in a warm up game this week. That must be incorrect -- was it Bellville Faith? Somebody in the Bryan paper must have screwed that one up.

3aSoftball4Mom
05-11-2006, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Iknowalot

Bellville fans on the La Grange side?? I saw the Bellville coach and family sitting on the Sealy side.

3aSoftball4Mom on 05-10-2006
Bellville fans that came to support LaGrange in Sealy

Right you are.......and there were others, didn't say which side they were on. Does it make a difference?

Originally posted by Iknowalot

was it Bellville Faith? Somebody in the Bryan paper must have screwed that one up.

Someone always screws up in papers around here

Iknowalot
05-11-2006, 09:29 AM
It could make a difference especially if you lead us to believe that they were all for La Grange. It really doesn't matter either.

You are right about the newspapers, they can get their facts wrong sometimes.

Old Tiger
05-11-2006, 09:35 AM
Go Tigers!

Rockdale that is...

3aSoftball4Mom
05-11-2006, 10:12 AM
Wow, Tigers WR.......

you had me going there for a minute. I actually thought that the Sealy Lady Tigers had some fans.

I was wrong
AGAIN:D

Why do ya'll always have to be hatin' on us?

heard Rockdale SB is pretty darn good! ;)

BTEXDAD
05-11-2006, 11:03 AM
Wow, Tigers WR.......

you had me going there for a minute. I actually thought that the Sealy Lady Tigers had some fans.

I was wrong
AGAIN

Why do ya'll always have to be hatin' on us?

Jeez, Mom, you need to take a couple of Advil and chill. I always pull for district 20-3A when they're not playing Bellville.
I've defended our softball district when people try to say it's weak. I think the four top teams in district have pitching comparable to or better than any district in state.
I'm glad Sealy has won, and I was pulling for Columbus against Giddings in first round.
The two toughest games Bellville had in district were against Sealy. I for one know this will be tough series.

pirate4state
05-11-2006, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD
Jeez, Mom, you need to take a couple of Advil and chill. Probably not the smartest thing to say to a MOM. :eek: :thinking: ;)

BTEXDAD
05-11-2006, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Probably not the smartest thing to say to a MOM. :eek: :thinking: ;)
You might be right, and I apologize if I offended her, but this isn't some kind of Sealy against the world playoffs, which is impression she's giving me.

Bull19
05-11-2006, 12:54 PM

last time i checked a win was a win. im pretty sure if its a close game that doesnt have anything to do with who gets the W in the column if you know what i mean. and also about beating the state champs. they were state champs last year, not this year. this is high school not the pro's, players graduate so its not that big of an accomplishment. this is all i will say until saturday. ill let bellville's 2 win on friday night do the rest of the talking for me.

am i right or am i right

Bull19
05-11-2006, 12:55 PM
i wrote the third paragraph

Bull19
05-11-2006, 12:56 PM
pardon me the fourth

hookandladder
05-11-2006, 02:34 PM

You are right about LG defending State Champs, not only not the same team. Also not coached by the same coach. New coach and also lost some quailty senior leadership. Team never got in any grove, don't know the exact problem.

3aSoftball4Mom
05-11-2006, 05:35 PM
LOL you guys are so funny! Really, there's no anger here.......I was just trying to be funny to Tiger WR about the Rockdale Tigers

Jeez, Mom, you need to take a couple of Advil and chill.

You might be right, and I apologize if I offended her, but this isn't some kind of Sealy against the world playoffs, which is impression she's giving me.

Didn't mean to give that impression, just stating facts to Bull19

But since you mentioned it, do you have anything stronger than advil??

LH Panther Mom
05-11-2006, 05:37 PM
But since you mentioned it, do you have anything stronger than advil??
I have tequila. Will that help? :D

3aSoftball4Mom
05-11-2006, 08:31 PM
Sounds geat! :clap: :D

Thanks LH Panther Mom

FormerBellvilleBrahma
05-12-2006, 02:42 PM
This sould be a good series, two good teams from the same district and same county. Big rivels, and sould be a big crowd, Bellville's fans will be split , with Baseball 2nd round action vs Gatesville in Austin today and 3rd round Bellville softball action in Katy. Two Bellville sports in play-off action at the same time!!
Lets go Bellville!!!!!!!!!::clap: :clap: :clap:

FormerBellvilleBrahma
05-13-2006, 12:40 AM
Bellville to much for Sealy tonight, Bellville beats sealy 7-1 and 4-1 to win the series!!
Bellvilles pitching just to strong for the tigers, Luetge, and Shadow very good 1, 2, punch. But where has the #3 pitcher been hideing? This girl is a freshmen and tonight she looked like a very strong upperclassmen. I just wounder how many Tigers this Freshman struck out tonight?
With this Freshman and Luetge back next year the Bellville will be strong once again. Hey Btex tell us more about this young pitcher.

Way to go Bellville.:clap: :clap:

SintonFan
05-13-2006, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Bellville to much for Sealy tonight, Bellville beats sealy 7-1 and 4-1 to win the series!!
Bellvilles pitching just to strong for the tigers, Luetge, and Shadow very good 1, 2, punch. But where has the #3 pitcher been hideing? This girl is a freshmen and tonight she looked like a very strong upperclassmen. I just wounder how many Tigers this Freshman struck out tonight?
With this Freshman and Luetge back next year the Bellville will be strong once again. Hey Btex tell us more about this young pitcher.

Good Job Bellville on your win!:clap:

BTEXDAD
05-13-2006, 02:08 PM
Bellvilles pitching just to strong for the tigers, Luetge, and Shadow very good 1, 2, punch. But where has the #3 pitcher been hideing? This girl is a freshmen and tonight she looked like a very strong upperclassmen.
Hey Btex tell us more about this young pitcher.

Actually the DH on Friday nite, Brittany Pieper has also pitched some and threw a no hitter against rice consolidated in last game of season. the Freshman is Allyssa Murphy. She's thrown some this year. Had no hitter against Bryan JV in Giddings tourney and one hitter against Burton.
Bellville coach has tried hard to give everyone chance to contribute since all have been working hard. Murphy has played quite a bit but would like to play more. She's freshman and has gotten caught in numbers game a little with the other talent we have on team.
Nice win for girls and now they can concentrate on their prom Saturday nite, then on to the next round.

softfreak13
05-14-2006, 08:21 PM
ok, bellville beat sealy, they played very well but it shouldn't of been that bad. Sealy had two sick girls playing and they r two of the best deffensly. one thing I don't get is why bellville had to rub it in our faces. We wouldn't of done that and in fact alot of sealy and bellville people our friends and I have to say the way the fans and players acted was unsportsmen like behavior.
I can't wait to see the out come of bellville's next game, and i hope for the other team there a little more respectful.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
05-14-2006, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by softfreak13
ok, bellville beat sealy, they played very well but it shouldn't of been that bad. Sealy had two sick girls playing and they r two of the best deffensly. one thing I don't get is why bellville had to rub it in our faces. We wouldn't of done that and in fact alot of sealy and bellville people our friends and I have to say the way the fans and players acted was unsportsmen like behavior.
I can't wait to see the out come of bellville's next game, and i hope for the other team there a little more respectful.

OK little miss 3 post, Why dont you tell us what you thought was the unsportsman like behavior? I did not see any, and were was someone rubing it in? Face it sealy lost to a much better team, but they lost because they were sick!
Watch what you say, Football season will be here before you know it, and guess what? Sealy comes to Bellville for the 1st game of the season!!!!

BTEXDAD
05-15-2006, 09:12 AM
My last post on this thread (famous last words).
Sorry if Sealy had some kids who were sick. It's a shame illness and injuries can become part of game.
I have no idea what the "rubbing it in" or the unsportsmenlike behavior by Bellville was.
The 1st game was delayed early on so Sealy fans who were taunting Bellville outfielders could be moved from along outfield fence to the fence along foul line. Sealy fans in the stands were yelling out specific uniform numbers and first names of Bellville players and commenting on their anatomy, uniform and level of skill all night. Possibly you made a mistake as to where the rude and unsportsmanlike comments were coming from, softfreak13.

I saw nothing by either team on the field that constituted poor sportsmanship. I don't think either coach would allow that.

Oh, and by the way, as much as Sealy complained about umpires in district game back in bellville earlier, they definitely got a call in their favor Friday nite.
With the runner on second and short pop fly into right field, the Bellville second baseman went back and caught it over her shoulder after first bobbling it. Runner had taken off for third, was initially called out when throw went to second. Then after Sealy coach talked to umpires they had conference and said runner had tagged up and could leave when ball it glove, so called her safe. Bellville coach talked to umpires and they had another conference and confirmed their ruling.
I understand the rule about being able to tag up as soon as ball hits glove, this prevents fielder from intentionally bobbling flyball to prevent runner from tagging up. However, the runner still needs to actually tag up. I was standing at fence behind third base and had view of runner and fielder. Runner was at least 5-6 feet off second base and never tagged at all. Apparently none of the umpires saw this.
Had no bearing on game, just wanted to make sure you're aware not all calls go against Sealy.
Sealy represented district 20 well in the playoffs this year and as young as they are will be a strong team again next year.

Bull's-eye
05-15-2006, 11:25 AM
That was a great catch by the Bellville second baseman! She and all the other Bellville girls played some great defense. Bellville seems to be loaded with great pitching and I was surprised to see a freshman finish the first game and pitch most of the second game.

I sat close to home and didn't notice any unsportsmanship or bad behavior. Both sides were very loud and cheered when their team made a good play. In fact, I thought it was the perfect atmosphere for a playoff softball game.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
05-16-2006, 11:15 AM

Still waiting for freak to post Her #4 post.:confused: :confused:

hookandladder
05-16-2006, 02:39 PM
I heard Bellville's 1st base coach acts like a cheerleader between inning, trying to get the fans going. What's up with that.

Bull's-eye
05-16-2006, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by hookandladder
I heard Bellville's 1st base coach acts like a cheerleader between inning, trying to get the fans going. What's up with that.

And what would be wrong with that???

I have only seen 2 of their games, but there was a young lady that would run by and fire up the fans. She did a great job friday, because most of the fans were very loud. Keep up the good work!!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
05-16-2006, 09:12 PM

You get BEAT by Bellville, so now lets make fun of a coach with spirit. Just a coach that is full of spirit, no different than a big can full of rocks your La Grange fans shook to make a loud sound. Whats up with that. Do you have a problem with SPIRIT!!!!!
Football season is right around the corner, Bellville vs La Grange, October 27th in Bellville at The Pasture of Pain,you bring your Loud cans of Rocks and we will bring the BELLVILLE BRAHMA SPIRIT!!!!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
05-17-2006, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
That was a great catch by the Bellville second baseman! She and all the other Bellville girls played some great defense. Bellville seems to be loaded with great pitching and I was surprised to see a freshman finish the first game and pitch most of the second game.

I sat close to home and didn't notice any unsportsmanship or bad behavior. Both sides were very loud and cheered when their team made a good play. In fact, I thought it was the perfect atmosphere for a playoff softball game.

Hey Bull's-eye we need to meet are you going to the next game?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
05-17-2006, 05:48 PM

FormerBellvilleBrahma
05-17-2006, 05:49 PM
You get BEAT by Bellville, so now lets make fun of a coach with spirit. Just a coach that is full of spirit, no different than a big can full of rocks your La Grange fans shook to make a loud sound. Whats up with that. Do you have a problem with SPIRIT!!!!!
Football season is right around the corner, Bellville vs La Grange, October 27th in Bellville at The Pasture of Pain,you bring your Loud cans of Rocks and we will bring the BELLVILLE BRAHMA SPIRIT!!!!

Bull's-eye
05-17-2006, 05:53 PM
Hey Bull's-eye we need to meet are you going to the next game?

Yes, should be there for at least the second game. I'll be wearing a red shirt :D , try and find me.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
05-18-2006, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Yes, should be there for at least the second game. I'll be wearing a red shirt :D , try and find me.
I will try to find you, give me a hint, what size red shirt do you wear?

Bull's-eye
05-18-2006, 03:26 PM
I'll sit on the Barber Hill side, that way when you see red (in all that blue) I'll be easy to find. :D

pirate4state
05-18-2006, 03:27 PM
Jeez...this series is a week old and still new posts! :nerd: