PDA

View Full Version : Games in the Panhandle

eagles72
05-05-2006, 02:36 PM
Canyon's game against Littlefield has been cancelled for tonight, we were suppose to play 3 games, now we only get to play one game tomorrow in Littlefield. Man, someone sure doesn't know how to flip!! Oh well, guess we better come out ready to play, or it will be one and done!! I think all the fields around here are going to be rained out.

pirate4state
05-05-2006, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by eagles72
Canyon's game against Littlefield has been cancelled for tonight, we were suppose to play 3 games, now we only get to play one game tomorrow in Littlefield. Man, someone sure doesn't know how to flip!! Oh well, guess we better come out ready to play, or it will be one and done!! I think all the fields around here are going to be rained out. That sucks. Good news for the people who have been praying for rain, but bad news for this time of year = playoffs. Been waiting all this time to play some games and mother nature steps in. :( Good Luck in your game tomorrow.

eagles72
05-05-2006, 02:59 PM
You're right about the rain, we desperately needed it, but why couldn't it rain Monday thru Thursday? The weather here was beautiful all week until today!!:doh:

pirate4state
05-05-2006, 03:01 PM
You're right about the rain, we desperately needed it, but why couldn't it rain Monday thru Thursday? The weather here was beautiful all week until today!!:doh: I totally understand. It has been a long week waiting for these games only to have it reduced to ONE game, where anything can happen.

eagles72
05-05-2006, 03:53 PM
Good Luck to everyone that is lucky enough to get to play tonight!!

mrescape43
05-05-2006, 04:43 PM
I wish they would throw away the coin toss and just have everyone play 3 game playoff series.

football4life
05-05-2006, 08:58 PM
Canyon's game against Littlefield has been cancelled for tonight, we were suppose to play 3 games, now we only get to play one game tomorrow in Littlefield. Man, someone sure doesn't know how to flip!! Oh well, guess we better come out ready to play, or it will be one and done!! I think all the fields around here are going to be rained out.

We didn't have a choice on whether or not to play just a one game, rule states if no game is played friday, then the series must revert to a one gamer.

eagles72
05-05-2006, 09:30 PM
My bad . That was just the information that I got. But I think we did flip that made us have to play in Littlefield didn't we? Was the game in Canyon able to be played tonight?:rolleyes:

football4life
05-05-2006, 09:49 PM
My bad . That was just the information that I got. But I think we did flip that made us have to play in Littlefield didn't we? Was the game in Canyon able to be played tonight?:rolleyes:

They started it after we worked on the field for a solid 3 hours, then another shower came through, and then we dumped another 10 loads of dirt on it, and it looked good, but the chump umpires said it wasn't good enough, so they will finish it tomorrow and call it a one gamer.

eagles72
05-05-2006, 10:33 PM
That Stinks!! :doh: