PDA

View Full Version : Hello Fat Cats out there! :MAD:

SintonFan
05-04-2006, 11:15 PM
Let me first start out by saying, "HOW DARE YOU!!!!!"
HOW DARE YOU CHARGE WHAT YOU CHARGE US FOR GAS AND DIESEL????
I mean, with China and India buying buying every drop of oil on the world market up, how dare you charge us for more than what we want to pay? Yes, demand is higher than ever, but HOW DARE YOU? We should be drawing oil from ANWAR now shouldn't we, BUT HOW DARE YOU!!!
HOW DARE YOU CHARGE MORE FOR NATURAL GAS?
With US supplies of natural gas declining and use going up, HOW DARE YOU THINK ABOUT CHARGING US MARKET PRICES!!!!
We are entitled to cheap natural gas and those who say otherwise should be HUNG!!!!!
HUNG!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW DARE WE PAY THAT!!!!!!!
I mean, many many wells have gone dry for natural gas and oil, but drilling for new sources won't come for years because enviromental laws in place make sure nothing can be done soon and environmental impact studies lasting for years have to be done before wells can be drilled to tap our own resources. HOW DARE YOU CHARGE WHAT YOU DO??????
HOW DARE WE PAY 3 TIMES WHAT WE PAID FOR PROPANE AND BUTANE JUST 10 YEARS AGO!!!!!!!!
How dare you charge me so much? It's insane! You are just taking advantage of us here!!!!
I mean, since us in the industry pay for new security like video surveillance, checks and controls and consultants who advice us on so many new laws coming our way every year, these things must cost pretty cheap, right? Of course we are expected to absord this cost. A small company has payed an extra 20 grand just on new basic regulations. Not like this should ever be passed on to the customer at all with a warm winter right? How dare they!!!
We can't have a terrorist driving around a gas truck, too! How DARE we PAY TOO MUCH!!!
My point is? Those who are not in the business don't have any clue on what sets the price for what we pay at the pump or at home. I'm still trying to figure it out and I've been playing futures markets for 12 years and have been a participant in the Petro-Chemical business for 15 years. Before you answer, understand this. We are living in a dangerous time where many outside the industry are politicizing oil for their benefit. I hate propaganda and what I see on TV is nothing but that these days. It's a shame...

spiveyrat
05-05-2006, 06:55 AM
YEAH! What he said!

pirate44
05-05-2006, 07:17 AM
i feel like a fat cat this morning after eating all that faux chinese food last night :(

Adidas410s
05-05-2006, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I hate propaganda and what I see on TV is nothing but that these days. It's a shame...

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I konw this may sound wrong, but it's because of issues like these that I get frustrated when it comes time to go to the polls. There are so many people that vote solely on propoganda or what their friends tell them and never spend time to gather information and make an educated and informed decision. It frustrates me because I feel that my vote is being negated by somebody who doesn't know anything about the candidate/issue but instead will vote republican or democrat because they always have. Obviously, I can look at it from the other side of the coin, however it still tells me that my vote is negated either way. I grew up in a republican family and while I do agree with a lot of their viewpoints, there are many issues that I do take a more liberal stance on because I feel that a particular viewpoint will better serve our country, state, city, etc. Thank God for moderates...;)

Keep up the good work Sinton...while some may overlook the sarcasm and think you are being serious...I appreciate your open and candid comments. :thumbsup:

Phil C
05-05-2006, 09:42 AM
LET'S BE POLITICALLY CORRECT! :mad: