PDA

View Full Version : Ennis Marlin II: Waco ISD Stadium first Thursday in Oct 03

cunbed10
03-18-2003, 09:34 AM
I know it's early but every barbershop from Dallas to Marlin are talking about this game.
Everyone is expecting this to get ugly in Waco, but you will be surprised once again, so Jacket2000 you are cordially invited to attend in person.

MBulldog4life
03-18-2003, 11:03 AM
I agree cunbed marlin is gonna upset ennis once again so ennis get ready to get stomped

Jacket2000
03-18-2003, 04:20 PM
cunbed10:
I know it's early but every barbershop from Dallas to Marlin are talking about this game.
Everyone is expecting this to get ugly in Waco, but you will be surprised once again, so Jacket2000 you are cordially invited to attend in person.Actually, no one in Ennis really cares much about this game. The only non-district games anyone around here is worried about is Waxahachie(HUGE rivalry) and Denton Ryan(self-explanitory). No one really cares about Marlin. But, Im sure when October rolls around, Ennis will be out for blood.
As for me, I couldn't care less if Ennis went 0-10, 16-0, or just blew away in the wind.
J2K

cunbed10
03-19-2003, 10:03 AM
Well Mr. jacket2000 you're wrong we care the community of Marlin really cares we felt that this was one of the most underated wins in 2002, we didn't get much pub and respect for the win which I think this was a wake-up call for all of 3A Football, just like the celina lost that was history just like the Ennis lost was history but if you're not from this area you wouldn't understand so when the state championship comes through Marlin Maybe will get the respect we deserve. David and Goliath II.

Jacket2000
03-19-2003, 03:47 PM
I never said that people in Marlin didnt care, I said people in Ennis didnt care. Hell, Im sure Marlinites thought they won the Super Bowl, but Ennis isnt really worrying about Marlin.
Oh, and comparing Ennis' record to Celina's record is giving Ennis entirely too much credit. Celina almost doubled Ennis' wins during The Streak. There is no comparison when talking about Celina's streak.
J2K

<small>[ March 19, 2003, 03:05 PM: Message edited by: Jacket2000 ]</small>

cunbed10
03-20-2003, 09:08 AM
My intent was to compare the winning streaks that both teams had, coming to and end, not the number of wins. Superbowl is a little far fetched, but we did feel good about the win, by the way, which school did you attend Jacket2000?