PDA

View Full Version : X Men: The Last Stand

mustang04
05-04-2006, 06:12 PM
i dunno about yall..but i am freakin stoked to see the third movie when it comes it late this month..it looks awesome...now that i think about it, there is a good line-up of movies commin out this summer!

SintonFan
05-04-2006, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
i dunno about yall..but i am freakin stoked to see the third movie when it comes it late this month..it looks awesome...now that i think about it, there is a good line-up of movies commin out this summer!
Is this supposed to bring the rise of the phoenix???? I'm excited too. I absolutley love the X-Man movies!:)

Bulldog_12
05-04-2006, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Is this supposed to bring the rise of the phoenix???? I'm excited too. I absolutley love the X-Man movies!:)

YES, it is the rise of the phoenix. I am freaking excited about this movie. I was always a HUGE fan of the cartoon when I was a kid, and now to see how the comics had transcended into a blockbuster movie is amazing. I cant wait until the 26th.:nerd: :D

SintonFan
05-04-2006, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
YES, it is the rise of the phoenix. I am freaking excited about this movie. I was always a HUGE fan of the cartoon when I was a kid, and now to see how the comics had transcended into a blockbuster movie is amazing. I cant wait until the 26th.:nerd: :D
Didn't the rise of the phoenix in the comic book coincide with the "Crisis Universe" series? To date those are my favorite comics ever.:)
lol
I saw the trailer last night and first thing I did was make sure I was free that weekend. Gotta get those tickets early.:inlove:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-04-2006, 08:23 PM
In my opinion, the X-Men movies have been the best that have made out of movies out of all of the comics. Batman Begins comes in at a close second, but I'm anticipating this movie coming out. Jean Gray comes back in this one, right?

LH Panther Mom
05-04-2006, 08:26 PM
All I know is Hugh Jackman is still HOTT! :D :inlove: :kiss: But, the kids want to see it, so I guess I'll force myself to watch. ;)

SintonFan
05-04-2006, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
In my opinion, the X-Men movies have been the best that have made out of movies out of all of the comics. Batman Begins comes in at a close second, but I'm anticipating this movie coming out. Jean Gray comes back in this one, right?
That's what we're talking about when we say rise of the phoenix. That's how she comes back.:clap:

piratebg
05-05-2006, 07:40 AM
This movie looks pretty cool. The X-Men movies have been pretty good compared to some other comic book movies. I heard that they may be doing a Wolverine spin-off movie with Jackman but I think it's just a rumor right now.

Crimestick
05-05-2006, 10:48 AM
Kelsey Grammer (best known as Frasier) plays Beast???:eek:

JHS_c/o_06'
05-05-2006, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12

remember....your coming back so me you and curt can go see it thursday night at midnight.