View Full Version : Anyone watch Lost?

pirate4state
05-04-2006, 11:19 AM
Last night's episode was "OMG!"

Anyone?

:D

GWOOD
05-04-2006, 11:36 AM
I didn't see it but since you asked...we had some helium balloons pop in one of the offices this morning. One of the ladies screamed and came running out of the office. We told her she was sure jumpy and she said, "If you had watched Lost last night you would be jumpy, too!"

Does that make sense to you?

Buccaneer
05-04-2006, 11:37 AM
Last night was good but the season has been a disappointment. Seems like it is a repeat or a recollection show every other week. That is why I lke 24 they never leave you hanging!

Snyder_TigerFan
05-04-2006, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Buccaneer
Last night was good but the season has been a disappointment. Seems like it is a repeat or a recollection show every other week. That is why I lke 24 they never leave you hanging!

I agree with you. 24 is WAY better than Lost. Waiting 2-3 weeks for a new episode is turning me off as a fan of Lost (even though I'm still watching it).

neck_06
05-04-2006, 11:55 AM
last night's episode was REALLY REALLY surprising! me and my girlfriend watch it every Wednesday, and last night threw us for a loop!!!

Gp83
05-04-2006, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
I agree with you. 24 is WAY better than Lost. Waiting 2-3 weeks for a new episode is turning me off as a fan of Lost (even though I'm still watching it).

I agree...nothing beats 24 but WOW, last night's Lost caught me off gaurd.:eek: I think they killed Anna off because of her drunk behavior in Hawaii

neck_06
05-04-2006, 12:49 PM
i mean, what caused that, did the "others" brainwash him, or what?

CHS_Grad '85
05-04-2006, 12:56 PM
OMG!!! It was a great show - I've been dying to say something about it... hubby is in Austin and hasn't seen it yet (I've DVRed it for him)... I was blown away - Michael has to be brain-washed or at the very least cut a deal to get Walt back... h

neck_06
05-04-2006, 12:59 PM
thats what i think too.............how about the episode when Hurley thinks that it is all just a dream, and then that one girl ends up being from the nut house too.......

Snyder_TigerFan
05-04-2006, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by CHS_Grad '85
... or at the very least cut a deal to get Walt back... h

That's what I think because he felt sorry before he did it.

pirate4state
05-04-2006, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Buccaneer
Last night was good but the season has been a disappointment. Seems like it is a repeat or a recollection show every other week. That is why I lke 24 they never leave you hanging! It does suck that Lost can't go a few weeks w/o having repeats or "new" clip shows. :rolleyes:

However, this is the first year that 24 hasn't had a lull in their season!! :thumbsup: I hope they can continue to this fast paced, new episode for 24 weeks straight in the upcoming seasons!!! :clap: When 24 first started they'd go 2 or 3 weeks w/o an episode and that was torture, Jack Bauer style. :D

Back to Lost...

I just *knew* when Michael came back that there would be something up with him. I never thought he'd kill Ana Lucia!! :eek: He looked "shocked" to have shot Libby (anyone else think she might not be dead?) and I hope she isn't dead b/c I want Hurley to remember she was in the nut house with him. I can't help but wonder though if the actors off screen problems (both were arrested for DWI) had something to do with them getting "the boot"? :thinking:

This was one of this season's better episodes. I agree with Shane, Hurley's "dream-like" episode was also good!! :clap:

Other interesting things from last night:

Why was Sayid digging a hole?? hmmmmm....

Why didn't Ana Lucia, as a former police officer, remember her "encounter" with Sawyer?

Anyone wonder why in the flash-back scene with Jack and the ticket counter person why Jin was alone?

Wonder if next season they will do an episode about these people's families dealing with "the aftermath"?? :D :D

pirate4state
05-04-2006, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by CHS_Grad '85
- Michael has to be brain-washed or at the very least cut a deal to get Walt back... h Too bad Michael doesn't realize that the Others won't give him Walt back and that he is probably just walking these guys into a trap! :doh: :doh: :(

Hope someone figures out what really happened in the hatch last night!!

CHS_Grad '85
05-04-2006, 01:16 PM
...wonder though if the actors off screen problems (both were arrested for DWI) had something to do with them getting "the boot"?

I was thinking the same thing...

aggie
05-04-2006, 01:19 PM
i had the episode on the dvr, and stopped it with about 20 min left and went to bed....looks like i missed quite a bit at the end...have to watch it tonight.

neck_06
05-04-2006, 01:20 PM
I can't help but wonder though if the actors off screen problems (both were arrested for DWI) had something to do with them getting "the boot"?

nah, these episodes have been writen for a while, if you look hard enough, there is a full season one and season two episode guide on the internet, and it goes on past last night, i just didn't want to read it and ruin the surprise. so, no, thats not it.

CHS_Grad '85
05-04-2006, 01:21 PM
What's not it?

CHS_Grad '85
05-04-2006, 01:22 PM
nm

neck_06
05-04-2006, 01:24 PM
I can't help but wonder though if the actors off screen problems (both were arrested for DWI) had something to do with them getting "the boot"?

nah, these episodes have been writen for a while, if you look hard enough, there is a full season one and season two episode guide on the internet, and it goes on past last night, i just didn't want to read it and ruin the surprise. so, no, thats not it.

pirate4state
05-04-2006, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by neck_06
nah, these episodes have been writen for a while, if you look hard enough, there is a full season one and season two episode guide on the internet, and it goes on past last night, i just didn't want to read it and ruin the surprise. so, no, thats not it. Ever hear of last minute re-writes? :D :p :D

neck_06
05-04-2006, 01:25 PM
i don't think that happened.....sorry. :P

pirate4state
05-04-2006, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by neck_06
i don't think that happened.....sorry. :P All I'm saying is that it could happen. ;) This is hollyweird ya know. :D

Emerson1
05-04-2006, 04:04 PM
I didn't know why Michael went on his shooting rage until I saw next weeks previews. I at first thought he killed himself, but then I noticed he only shot his arm and it probably gonna make it look like the prisoner guy somehow got the gun and did it himself. Now it's %100 that they will attack the 'others' if they think it was their man who did the killing.

pirate4state
05-04-2006, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I didn't know why Michael went on his shooting rage until I saw next weeks previews. I at first thought he killed himself, but then I noticed he only shot his arm and it probably gonna make it look like the prisoner guy somehow got the gun and did it himself. Now it's %100 that they will attack the 'others' if they think it was their man who did the killing. I thought the same thing. It will be interesting for sure. Only 3 more episodes until the season finale!!