PDA

View Full Version : BULLDOGS_StateChamps03 is ROM

Matthew328
08-06-2002, 12:15 AM
I am telling you if you use that kinda language you are gone no questions asked..there are some words that I'll warn you about....but there are some that you are gone right away...someone tested me and they got axed...anyone else wanna try me? Noise talking is cool but I am not kidding when I say watch the language..by the way Mr. BULLDOGS_StateChamps03 set the record for quickest ROM member as he made a grand total of one post...Congrats you have set a record that will never be broken..you should be proud

Bulldog92
08-06-2002, 12:20 AM
Please don't tell me that was a Jasper Bulldog fan. Unfortunately, we have an occasional shmendrick who makes an idiot of himself and embarrasses the rest of us.

sinton66
08-06-2002, 12:22 AM
No, it was a Burnet kid.

Jacket2000
08-06-2002, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328:
I am telling you if you use that kinda language you are gone no questions asked..there are some words that I'll warn you about....but there are some that you are gone right away...someone tested me and they got axed...anyone else wanna try me? Noise talking is cool but I am not kidding when I say watch the language..by the way Mr. BULLDOGS_StateChamps03 set the record for quickest ROM member as he made a grand total of one post...Congrats you have set a record that will never be broken..you should be proud
LOL, weren't there a few Wylie posters that only got around to one post? I know that there was a Smithville poster who only got one off. It's a shame when one or two posters can ruin the reputation of an entire school or town.
J2K

therealbulldogs
08-06-2002, 08:09 AM
I have been on message boards for a couple of years now and I have never talked to an intelligent Burnet athlete. It sounds like Burnet worries too much about their athletics and not enough about their education.

sinton66
08-06-2002, 08:43 AM
I wouldn't go that far, they were just young kids who got carried away, and SintonFan and I are ashamed of ourselves for egging them on. We're actually feeling pretty bad about the whole thing this morning. Anyone who was offended by anything either of us said or did, please accept our apology.

Bull Butter
08-06-2002, 09:06 AM
No apology necessary, Sinton66. You did this board a public service by getting him riled up so that Matthew could pull the plug on him.

Burnet WISHES they had a team like Sinton!

I went to a Sinton game last year (for a half) Didn't try the Tortilla Burger, but I did have a pretty good fajita taco.

[This message has been edited by Bull Butter (edited August 06, 2002).]

Chris Hart
08-06-2002, 10:03 AM
yall are right those two offered no intelligent conversation,but I like to consider myself brilliant(lol wife laughed to that one)and I am a former Burnet athlete.Please remember there are those types everywhere even in your towns, you have just been lucky enough that they haven't been on this site yet.

SintonFan
08-06-2002, 10:47 AM
Actually 66, I went back and reread the entire post. I feel pretty good about it. I had alot of fun. That kid kept sticking his foot in his mouth, and we responded. Leave it up to 75 to 'start a lively topic'. LOL...

sinton66
08-06-2002, 12:30 PM
I wasn't apologizing to the kids, they got what they deserved. The apology was meant for the adults on the board here. And with that, let's let it wash on by.

therealbulldogs
08-06-2002, 07:45 PM
I know that there are always loudmouths in every town, I was just saying that it seems like there are a lot more from Burnet than any other town I have heard so far. I like this board better than any other simply because it is a good clean board and they don't put up with the nonsense that goes on on most other boards.

sinfan75
08-06-2002, 08:56 PM
ALL I WAS TALKIN ABOUT WAS A BURGER!!!!!!!!!!

sinton66
08-06-2002, 09:06 PM
tee hee ,75, don't get all defensive man, I wasn't REALLY blaming you. I know exactly who started it, even though I'm positive he didn't mean to. http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
PS, ck pm on the pig.

[This message has been edited by sinton66 (edited August 06, 2002).]

SintonFan
08-06-2002, 10:24 PM
LOL... 75, you crack me up. I might have started it... oh well. I was just having fun. http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/smile.gif

sinton66
08-06-2002, 10:32 PM
You know who I think it was too! It wasn't you, not that it matters anymore. Oh well, I just hope it goes away soon. PS, ck pm on pig, tried emailing you there, let me know if you don't get it.

SintonFan
08-06-2002, 11:26 PM
66, I got your message, you might wanna check yours back. BWAHAHAHA....

whsfan
08-07-2002, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Jacket2000:

Originally posted by Matthew328:
LOL, weren't there a few Wylie posters that only got around to one post? I know that there was a Smithville poster who only got one off. It's a shame when one or two posters can ruin the reputation of an entire school or town.
J2K

whsfan
08-07-2002, 08:53 PM
J2K[/B][/QUOTE]

Jacket,
I know you like to challenge the Wylie posters but none of them have made any bad posts in a long time. Let's leave it at that!

Jacket2000
08-08-2002, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by whsfan:
J2K

Jacket,
I know you like to challenge the Wylie posters but none of them have made any bad posts in a long time. Let's leave it at that! [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, I know. The Wylie posters that are left have alot of class. I didnt mean to single out Wylie. If you noticed, I also mentioned Smithvile.
J2K

[This message has been edited by Jacket2000 (edited August 08, 2002).]