PDA

View Full Version : Too many babies!

kepdawg
05-03-2006, 08:59 PM
N.J. couple welcomes 2nd set of triplets

07:59 PM CDT on Wednesday, May 3, 2006

Associated Press

NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J. – Every parent feels a little overwhelmed when leaving the hospital with a newborn. What must it feel like to leave the hospital holding three newborns, to go home to another set of triplets?

"It's going to be rough in the beginning," Rich Fontana told WABC-TV of New York from St. Peter's University Hospital. "The older ones are going to take our time during the day, and the babies are going to be at night."

Rich and Sharon Fontana welcomed Elyssa, Evan and Eric into the world on Monday. Their other children – Danielle, David and Dylan – are 2 years old, which means the family has a total of six children in diapers.

The family will go through an estimated 40 diapers and three dozen bottles a day.

The Fontanas said both sets of triplets were conceived without medical help, a fact that is especially interesting considering that 12 years ago Sharon Fontana was told by her doctor that she would not get pregnant.

With a tiny baby in each arm, Sharon Fontana said she's ready for motherhood – times six.

"I am, I guess. I don't have much choice," she said.

lepfan
05-03-2006, 11:17 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: You would just have to shoot me!!!

District303aPastPlayer
05-03-2006, 11:18 PM
take your pick of firearms

pirate44
05-04-2006, 06:17 AM
God's ways are way beyond our comprehension and im sure each one is a blessing.considering our grandparents and great grandparents had that many siblings and more, and had great lifes, i dont consider it to be "too many". all in diapers, will be very tough though.

STANG RED
05-04-2006, 07:34 AM
On the bright side, they'll have their very own, built in, six man football team.

lepfan
05-04-2006, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
God's ways are way beyond our comprehension and im sure each one is a blessing.considering our grandparents and great grandparents had that many siblings and more, and had great lifes, i dont consider it to be "too many". all in diapers, will be very tough though. True....that is why God gave me 2 children and he spaced them almost 6 years apart. He knew 6 for me (all in diapers) would send me running naked in the streets and He did not want that to happen ;) :) . Had I been given 6 I would have taken them all and just been a little more tired at the end of the day!