PDA

View Full Version : Is Snyder - Greenwood baseball a one game series?

VWG
05-03-2006, 05:04 PM
Is that correct that Snyder and Greenwood are a one game series??

GWOOD
05-03-2006, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by VWG
Is that correct that Snyder and Greenwood are a one game series??

Yep, one game. Friday @7:00 PM in Andrews

mrescape43
05-03-2006, 05:15 PM
1 game series. Coach Bollinger needs to let his assistant in on the coin tosses. Coach lost coin toss to Wylie on site for 1 game series and also one for bi-district series.
Snyder wanted 3 game series and Greenwood wanted 1 and won the toss.

VWG
05-03-2006, 05:26 PM
Teams with no pitching depth usually want the one game.

GWOOD
05-03-2006, 05:30 PM
Actually, the Greenwood coach's son pitches for Midland Lee. We are going to suit him up and pitch him against Snyder for this one game.

mrescape43
05-03-2006, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by GWOOD
Actually, the Greenwood coach's son pitches for Midland Lee. We are going to suit him up and pitch him against Snyder for this one game.

Hey, we'll start comparing you'll to Gilmer! :D

GWOOD
05-03-2006, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
Hey, we'll start comparing you'll to Gilmer! :D

Hey that's a good comparison because this kid is a QB as well.

injuredinmelee
05-03-2006, 07:05 PM
Do yall recruit like Snyder did with Dee Walker at Gwood?

mrescape43
05-03-2006, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Do yall recruit like Snyder did with Dee Walker at Gwood?

Snyder didn't recruit Dee Walker. His father moved here from Arizona during the summer prior to his sr. year. Move was for them to be closer to family.

RMAC
05-03-2006, 11:35 PM
Cheaters. Pretty soon we're just gonna put ya'll in the same boat as Wylie. . . GAH!:D

Black_Magic
05-04-2006, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by RMAC
Cheaters. Pretty soon we're just gonna put ya'll in the same boat as Wylie. . . GAH!:D :eek: :eek: Good one!!! Snyder gets one move in and we now recute...:rolleyes: and that comes form a Wylie poster.. Wylie is a great place and a great High School.. IF it was not it would not have a 1000 kids in HS;) :p

Adidas410s
05-04-2006, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
:eek: :eek: Good one!!! Snyder gets one move in and we now recute...:rolleyes: and that comes form a Wylie poster.. Wylie is a great place and a great High School.. IF it was not it would not have a 1000 kids in HS;) :p

learn to read...the kid lives in Graham! ;) And don't take things so personal...he's just messing with you cuz you get worked up over EVERYTHING!!! :rolleyes:

RMAC
05-04-2006, 11:00 AM
Yeah Blacky, I was just kiddin, I know there's not any cheating goin on, I just like to say stupid stuff.

GWOOD
05-04-2006, 11:00 AM
OK, I feel a little responsible for all this so let me just say...we really are not going to pick up the coach's son from Midland Lee to pitch against Snyder in the one-game playoff. I was just joking!

We are, however, in negotiations with the catcher from 5A Midland High. We like him a lot and think he could really help us this Friday evening.

Adidas410s
05-04-2006, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by GWOOD
OK, I feel a little responsible for all this so let me just say...we really are not going to pick up the coach's son from Midland Lee to pitch against Snyder in the one-game playoff. I was just joking!

We are, however, in negotiations with the catcher from 5A Midland High. We like him a lot and think he could really help us this Friday evening.

LOL...you gotta do what you gotta do! :clap:

Black_Magic
05-04-2006, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
learn to read...the kid lives in Graham! ;) And don't take things so personal...he's just messing with you cuz you get worked up over EVERYTHING!!! :rolleyes: I know he was kidding. So was I.. Lighten up:rolleyes: I thought we were all just kidding.. Dont get mad:rolleyes:

RMAC
05-04-2006, 05:03 PM
ALRIGHT, EVERYBODY STOP!!! Let's just take a step back from the situation. In the nose, out the mouth. Now, don't we feel better. Yay for happy!!