PDA

View Full Version : What would u do about initiation

CHSWR07
05-03-2006, 01:17 PM
WOW i new initation would come just not so late in the year it sucks bad its coming from the sophmores to what would yall do

Adidas410s
05-03-2006, 01:18 PM
start taking it out on the 8th graders!!! :thumbsup:

big daddy russ
05-03-2006, 01:33 PM
I took mine like a man, but then again my senior was twice my size so I didn't have much of a choice.

Manck
05-03-2006, 01:33 PM
Suck it up. That's what I would do.

Adidas410s
05-03-2006, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
I took mine like a man, but then again my senior was twice my size so I didn't have much of a choice. .

was his name bubba?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-03-2006, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
I took mine like a man, but then again my senior was twice my size so I didn't have much of a choice.

Being tough isn't a bad thing, but that might be really bad since you didn't specify where....

big daddy russ
05-03-2006, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Being tough isn't a bad thing, but that might be really bad since you didn't specify where....
LOL. In front of the high school.

BreckTxLonghorn
05-03-2006, 02:35 PM
Sophomores have no right to initiate. They're frickin sophomores; they probably still have anger from theirs.

If it's a junior soon to be senior, then you take it. It's a right of passage. If it's a sophomore soon to be junior, you laugh at him.

At least, that's my opinion. I never got 'initiated' because there was some big stinks at other area schools at the time about some things they were doing.

LH Panther Mom
05-03-2006, 03:58 PM
Did they take you snipe hunting? :D ;)

big daddy russ
05-03-2006, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Did they take you snipe hunting? :D ;)
Who, me? No, him and a couple of the hot seniors (girls, everyone!!) that year dropped me off on the other side of the football field in nothing but my boxers and my tennis shoes. Home was about 1.5 miles away, straight through school grounds.

CHSWR07
05-04-2006, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Sophomores have no right to initiate. They're frickin sophomores; they probably still have anger from theirs.

If it's a junior soon to be senior, then you take it. It's a right of passage. If it's a sophomore soon to be junior, you laugh at him.

At least, that's my opinion. I never got 'initiated' because there was some big stinks at other area schools at the time about some things they were doing.

Dude our sophmores are so big its crazy coming from Curtis Kevil if any of u no who that is clydes rb last year he benches 350 and won state in powerliftin so i guess ill just take it plus our seniors are nothing our sophmores are bigger than they are

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-04-2006, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by CHSWR07
Dude our sophmores are so big its crazy coming from Curtis Kevil if any of u no who that is clydes rb last year he benches 350 and won state in powerliftin so i guess ill just take it plus our seniors are nothing our sophmores are bigger than they are
Be a man and fight back, don't take it like a punk.

District303aPastPlayer
05-04-2006, 02:18 PM
we filled water balloons with stuff other than water. threw them. kids walked home. nothing major, we were very highly advised not to...

GetRDoneStangs
05-04-2006, 03:47 PM
Who, me? No, him and a couple of the hot seniors (girls, everyone!!) that year dropped me off on the other side of the football field in nothing but my boxers and my tennis shoes. Home was about 1.5 miles away, straight through school grounds.

Good thing you where wearing boxers and not,,, you know being free!!!!!:D :D :D :D

SWMustang
05-04-2006, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
Good thing you where wearing boxers and not,,, you know being free!!!!!:D :D :D :D

Going commando?

big daddy russ
05-04-2006, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
LOL. Yeah, the more I progressed through HS the less I wore underwear. Always went surfing after school, so I'd just wear my boardshorts everyday. I'm glad they didn't have sophomore or junior initiation. :D

olddawggreen
05-04-2006, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by CHSWR07
WOW i new initation would come just not so late in the year it sucks bad its coming from the sophmores to what would yall do

I went through it in ag when I was in high school, but I wouldn't let my boys do it. Its now called hazing and its a big no no as far as the administration (and the law, I think) is concerned. Most of the guys that were doing it recently weren't involved in athletics or anything. If you get into it, I guess go for it, if not, don't, its BS.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-04-2006, 08:32 PM
Last year, Tiger WR asked the principal if it was "Freshman Tag Day" and the entire athletics class got a lecture by the principal and there was constant monitoring of the halls, so we all got to thank him for ruining it.