PDA

View Full Version : Now Forming Over West Texas...

Adidas410s
05-02-2006, 04:55 PM
another line of "spring" time thunderstorms!!! :D Maybe they will make it to Dallas before I fall asleep

http://image.weather.com/web/radar/us_dfw_closeradar_large_usen.jpg

Bullaholic
05-02-2006, 05:01 PM
It's just amazing how fast these storms can form, Adidas. I'll probably have to go out "chasing" some of them if they achieve severe limits and enter Wise Co. I am a ham radio operator and storm spotter for the NWS in Ft. Worth.

GreenMonster
05-02-2006, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
It's just amazing how fast these storms can form, Adidas. I'll probably have to go out "chasing" some of them if they achieve severe limits and enter Wise Co. I am a ham radio operator and storm spotter for the NWS in Ft. Worth.

Way Cool Whitey! Can I go with??? I was up at 4 AM with the radar on the computer gettin KRUNK FOO! :D By the way folks, my local spotter is a good one. Many of the tornado shots that you can see on the Weather Channel and National Geographic Channel when they do their tornado shows are his shots or shots by people in his group. He told me yesterday to watchout for the one that hit this morning and today he told me that we were going to get drilled again tonight, tomorrow night, and Thursday night. I love Spring!

SintonFan
05-02-2006, 05:57 PM
We have this in San Antonio.
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/8383/sat8bz.gif (http://imageshack.us)
Just reported softball/tennis ball size hail downtown.:eek:

44INAROW
05-02-2006, 06:07 PM
I am watching the weather right now (6:06pm) and IH 35 in San Antonio is at a complete standstill due to heavy rains and hail.....

Ranger Mom
05-02-2006, 06:20 PM
We haven't gotten any rain, but a windstorm hit earlier, I swear, I thought I was gonna end up in Kansas with Dorothy and ToTo!!

mustang04
05-02-2006, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
We haven't gotten any rain, but a windstorm hit earlier, I swear, I thought I was gonna end up in Kansas with Dorothy and ToTo!!

they left kansas:D

dorothy is in my bed as we speak and toto...well i took poor toto to the animal shelter:D

Ranger Mom
05-02-2006, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
they left kansas:D

dorothy is in my bed as we speak and toto...well i took poor toto to the animal shelter:D

Does the little Greenwood Gal know about Dorothy??:D :D

mustang04
05-02-2006, 06:25 PM
Does the little Greenwood Gal know about Dorothy??:D :D

cough.....SSSHHHHHHH:mad:

no....cuz i have dorothy's ruby slippers right here beside me and as soon as we are done...she's going home!:D

the Gwood Gal will never know haha

Ranger Mom
05-02-2006, 06:28 PM

the Gwood Gal will never know haha

Unless this Greenwood gal opens her mouth......remember her daddy and my husband are good friends!!;)

mustang04
05-02-2006, 06:31 PM
Unless this Greenwood gal opens her mouth......remember her daddy and my husband are good friends!!;)

sry, but dorothy is takin all evidence w/ her...my luck is ill be gettin a call from her saying shes pregnant while im on a date w/ the Gwood Gal:eek:

Ranger Mom
05-02-2006, 06:33 PM
sry, but dorothy is takin all evidence w/ her...my luck is ill be gettin a call from her saying shes pregnant while im on a date w/ the Gwood Gal:eek:

I saved the screenshot of this thread with the "evidence"....is Dorothy gonna zap my hard drive too??

mustang04
05-02-2006, 06:36 PM
I saved the screenshot of this thread with the "evidence"....is Dorothy gonna zap my hard drive too??

yep!

guess what...im on the phone w/ the GWood Gal now!!!:)

Ranger Mom
05-02-2006, 06:38 PM
yep!

guess what...im on the phone w/ the GWood Gal now!!!:)

GO REGGIE!!
GO REGGIE!!

Tell her I said "hi'!!

Cameron Crazy
05-02-2006, 07:14 PM
Its about to rain here we are under a Severe Thunderstorm watch and Tornado Watch

DU_stud04
05-02-2006, 07:18 PM
im ready for some tornadic weather...i love it!!!!

SintonFan
05-02-2006, 07:33 PM
Northeast SA was hit hard, but no softball sized hail afterall. Most was golf-ball sized.