PDA

View Full Version : Mavericks/Grizzlies Game 5 Tickets for Sale!!!

Adidas410s
05-02-2006, 11:12 AM
So I put a bid of $5 on a pair of tickets yesterday on EBay just in case the Mavs lost. I was outbid before I left work so I didn't think anything of it. Well I didn't have internet service at home last night so I never saw that the other bids were retracted and now I have a pair of Game 5 tickets that I am supposed to pay $.99 for. Any takers???? :D

BTEXDAD
05-02-2006, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
So I put a bid of $5 on a pair of tickets yesterday on EBay just in case the Mavs lost. I was outbid before I left work so I didn't think anything of it. Well I didn't have internet service at home last night so I never saw that the other bids were retracted and now I have a pair of Game 5 tickets that I am supposed to pay $.99 for. Any takers???? :D
If they go on and win championship those tickets could be worth some money some day. Could be wise investment, Adidas

Adidas410s
05-02-2006, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD
If they go on and win championship those tickets could be worth some money some day. Could be wise investment, Adidas

well the seller decided I didn't have to pay after all...dang I was looking forward to getting to walk around AAC tmrw night! ;)

Emerson1
05-02-2006, 06:36 PM
Tickets for next series go on sale thursday.