PDA

View Full Version : D-Ro's Music Review: Fort Minor and More

NHSRattler60
05-02-2006, 03:15 AM
I will rate by 3 categories, BUY IT, BURN IT (as in burn a copy of someone elses, to clarify), or FORGET IT.

--------------------------------------

Fort Minor "The Rising Tied":

Linkin Park was a very successful band and took time apart to work on their own projects, agreeing to meet back up again later. One such side Project is "Fort Minor" by the flow stacker from LP, Mike Shinoda.

The first project "Bucket of Weenies" didn't go over too well, but this second project is met with a little more success.

The whole CD is an overall "OK" with a few good songs on there, such as "Remember the Name" and "Where'd You Go" But it's nothing worth truly investing money into.

++++++++
BURN IT
++++++++

After the semi-success of their first 2 albums, Taking Back Sunday drops a new album. And all I have to say is

++++++++
BUY IT.
++++++++

After a long career in the music biz this 80's and 90's AternaRock piano playing musician put out a new cd called "Songs For Silverman" Long story Short....if you're a Ben Folds Fan....you'll find it alot more Mellow than most of his stuff. He did, however, do a cover of Dr. Dre's song "B**ches ain't S**t" turning a rap song into a rock song using nothing but a piano. Creative guy.

++++++++
BURN IT
++++++++

Pussycat Dolls "PCD"

FORGET IT.

That's all for now.

sahen
05-02-2006, 03:47 AM
Linkin Park needs to stay together in my opinion, much better that way.....

District303aPastPlayer
05-02-2006, 09:03 AM
I actually enjoy the new Fort Minor songs that are out... the one for the NBA Playoffs and the slow ballad they have out...

un b weavable
05-02-2006, 11:51 AM
Linkin Park is awesome but i havent heard any Fort Minor yet.
Taking Back Sunday sucks.

Gobbla2001
05-02-2006, 12:27 PM
LP's a very creative band... fun to listen to their originality...

Keith7
05-02-2006, 03:14 PM
first.. who cares??
2nd.. if you burn a friends copy, its still illegal..

Gobbla2001
05-02-2006, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
first.. who cares??

The always happy Keith7, everybody!!!