PDA

View Full Version : Whitesboro Has New Coach

mr.leopard man
05-01-2006, 08:00 PM
Whitesboro names coach Eddie Gill new AD/FOOTBALL coach from Poteet from class 28-3a located around San Antonio.. he was voted best coach out of 28-3a last year...

Gobbla2001
05-01-2006, 08:04 PM
God rest his soul....

jk

Good Luck!!!

District303aPastPlayer
05-01-2006, 08:07 PM
poor guy...

NateDawg39
05-01-2006, 08:10 PM
I bet he turns them into a playoff team. Not right away but he is the man for the job!

PPHSfan
05-01-2006, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
I bet he turns them into a playoff team. Not right away but he is the man for the job!

I don't think Whitesboro will ever make the playoffs unless they MOVE Whitesboro.

turbostud
05-01-2006, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by mr.leopard man
Whitesboro names coach Eddie Gill new AD/FOOTBALL coach from Poteet from class 28-3a located around San Antonio.. he was voted best coach out of 28-3a last year...
Didnt you say that they would make the playoffs last year?

mr.leopard man
05-01-2006, 08:29 PM
YES i did ..i thought they would.. i was wrong for once...lol shoot me...kidding hey im on streak tho i have predicted they would the last 95 years that they would ... no really i thought they would last year and got beat by pilot point by one point or they would have... we will see what they do this coming year no predictions yet...:thinking:

mr.leopard man
09-14-2006, 11:16 PM
ITS EARLY BUT THIS COACH LOOKS TO BE MAKING A DIFFERENCE

PPHSfan
09-14-2006, 11:20 PM
ITS EARLY BUT THIS COACH LOOKS TO BE MAKING A DIFFERENCE

So far so good. Let's see what happens when district starts. I wish them well. They will build a statue of the new coach if they make the playoffs. Looks like they might get some revenge on Gainesville someday.

Matthew328
09-14-2006, 11:49 PM
Whitesboro does this every year they beat up on patsies and then lose in district...

I mean who can't win when you are playing the North Texas Sisters of the Blind, Valley View Sacred Hart and the Texoma School for the Deaf Dumb and Blind??

I do think Whitesboro is better and they may even finish 4th this year

mr.leopard man
09-15-2006, 12:03 AM
Yes they beat Gainesville already this year by a bunch in scrimmage but who hasnt beat gainesville this year..well yes its earlybut who else has two shutouts in a row so far..

kepdawg
09-15-2006, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328
Whitesboro does this every year they beat up on patsies and then lose in district...

I mean who can't win when you are playing the North Texas Sisters of the Blind, Valley View Sacred Hart and the Texoma School for the Deaf Dumb and Blind??

I do think Whitesboro is better and they may even finish 4th this year

They do this every year? :thinking: If you mean win 2 games then, yeah, I guess so. :rolleyes:

PPHSfan
09-15-2006, 12:18 AM
Yes they beat Gainesville already this year by a bunch in scrimmage but who hasnt beat gainesville this year..well yes its earlybut who else has two shutouts in a row so far..

Don't know right off, but probably quite a few teams if they played warm up games like whitesboro.

I think they will do well this year, but the playoffs is still gonna be a stretch.

mr.leopard man
09-15-2006, 01:05 AM
yea i dont know about playoffs yet either... but anna one of the 34-0 shutouts made it to semifinals last year..and community is picked 4th out of district 10 3a..I wouldnt say thats warm up games yet