PDA

View Full Version : Final score--Bridgeport 55, Lake Worth 21

BullsFan
10-11-2002, 09:46 PM
Colds still suck, just in case you're interested.

Oh, and that last touchdown was defensive. Caleb Hurd either picked off a pass or picked up a fumble.

edited to reflect final score

and then edited again to include "Lake Worth" *sigh*

<small>[ October 11, 2002, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: BullsFan ]</small>

The One
10-11-2002, 10:22 PM
Caleb Hurd picked off a pass and went 60yds for Bridgeport's last score.

What a game, at least offensivley. The Bulls definatley found their offense. Daughtery threw for over 300 at half. He had 5tds two of which went for 71 and 75 yds. He was pulled with 9:00 to go.
The defense did not look good though. Lake Worth ran and passed all over us tonite. Bridgeports big surprise on D was not displayed tonite, I guess they are waiting for next week. Next week will be a BIG game (track meet).

slpybear the bullfan
10-11-2002, 11:10 PM
Great game! I am going to have to watch some tape to see what I think about the defense. I thought they played good. There were a couple of long drives that bothered me, but most of the last quarter Henson had started the shuffle. Did you see him moving into some sort of weird dime package? He played a 4-3 defense but the linbackers were all defensive backs??? And what happens? Big run up the middle because LW Oline just manhandles the DBs. Oh well, when you have 40~50 pts on the board I guess I shouldn't complain.

PPHSfan
10-11-2002, 11:54 PM
Congrats to the Bulls on another great win. Good luck next week!!

P.S. Hey slpy I think you should use this new picture I found of you this week just for the egrets.

http://www.gifs.net/animate/backbear.gif

PPHSfan
10-12-2002, 09:57 PM
Back to the top. :D