PDA

View Full Version : Come on Spurs fans!

Phil C
05-01-2006, 01:03 PM
We need to be positive about our team. I know things are rough now but we must support them in bad times and good times. Remember the series is tied - they aren't on the brink of elimination yet. I am going to start driving around town with my auto Spurs Flag again like I did last year. Go Spurs!

Adidas410s
05-01-2006, 01:06 PM
You must be positive while you can...cuz pretty soon "Dirrrrrrrrrrk" and the Mavs are going to take down the Spurs in 5! :thumbsup:

Bullaholic
05-01-2006, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
We need to be positive about our team. I know things are rough now but we must support them in bad times and good times. Remember the series is tied - they aren't on the brink of elimination yet. I am going to start driving around town with my auto Spurs Flag again like I did last year. Go Spurs!

Keep your composure, Phil.....and make shorter trips around town---you don't want to make the "fat-cats" richer.

NateDawg39
05-01-2006, 01:15 PM
We need to be positive about our team. I know things are rough now but we must support them in bad times and good times. Remember the series is tied - they aren't on the brink of elimination yet. I am going to start driving around town with my auto Spurs Flag again like I did last year. Go Spurs! Dont drive to far...gas is on the rise. Oh and the Spurs might as well quit cause the Mavs have there number this year!

raider red 2000
05-01-2006, 01:18 PM
i am still believeig that the Spurs will win it all.

they will get home and be fine.

piratebg
05-01-2006, 01:21 PM
THE SPURS ARE GONNA GRAB THE MAVS BY THE DIRK AND TAKE THE SERIES IN 5!!!

For now, let Dallas enjoy the sense of victory because another disappointing post-season exit is around the corner

:evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

44INAROW
05-01-2006, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by piratebg

For now, let Dallas enjoy the sense of victory because another disappointing post-season exit is around the corner

I hope you are right :)

Adidas410s
05-01-2006, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by piratebg

If the Mavs lose to the Spurs...it's not a disappointment. Nobody picked the Mavs to win 60 games and be one of the top 4 teams in the NBA this year. They have already surpassed expectations...

Maroon87
05-01-2006, 01:44 PM
GO SPURS GO!!!:clap:

NateDawg39
05-01-2006, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
If the Mavs lose to the Spurs...it's not a disappointment. Nobody picked the Mavs to win 60 games and be one of the top 4 teams in the NBA this year. They have already surpassed expectations... No, they NEED to beat the Spurs in order to prove they are a contender. They have been close once only to fall and now is the best chance to take it all.

Cameron Crazy
05-01-2006, 01:45 PM
im on a psp

piratebg
05-01-2006, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
No, they NEED to beat the Spurs in order to prove they are a contender. They have been close once only to fall and now is the best chance to take it all.

I'll second that. Until Dallas gets past SA in the postseason, they and Dirk Choke-itzki have not proved much.

Adidas410s
05-01-2006, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
im on a psp

you want a cookie or something?

piratebg
05-01-2006, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
you want a cookie or something?

I was thinking the same thing. :D

pirate44
05-01-2006, 01:58 PM
GO SPURS GO!

injuredinmelee
05-01-2006, 02:00 PM
GO KINGS!!!

piratebg
05-01-2006, 02:00 PM
GO SPURS!!!

Phil C
05-01-2006, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Keep your composure, Phil.....and make shorter trips around town---you don't want to make the "fat-cats" richer.

http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Old_School=composure.wav

Bullaholic
05-01-2006, 02:05 PM
http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Old_School=composure.wav

lol. That was great, Phil.

LH Panther Mom
05-01-2006, 02:17 PM
Show some composure. ;)

Phil C
05-01-2006, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Show some composure. ;)

SHOW SOME COMPASSION! :)

piratebg
05-01-2006, 02:25 PM
THE SPURS BABY!!! ALL THE WAY!!!

Sweetwater Red
05-01-2006, 03:09 PM
The only thing they are doing is playing
out the string in the Western conference.
It's just a matter of who gets served up
to the Pistons in the Finals.

SintonFan
05-01-2006, 04:30 PM
It's not panic time at all. Sacramento is just THAT good. The Spurs will be fine.:thumbsup:

STANG RED
05-01-2006, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
The only thing they are doing is playing
out the string in the Western conference.
It's just a matter of who gets served up
to the Pistons in the Finals.

If the Pistons loss, will they be the Pistoffs? :confused: :D

Or, will they just be loooooooosers.....................once again?