PDA

View Full Version : Supreme Court Backs Anna Nicole

piratebg
05-01-2006, 09:33 AM
Supreme Court Backs Anna Nicole Smith
AP - 18 minutes ago
WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court ruled Monday that one-time stripper and Playboy Playmate Anna Nicole Smith could pursue part of her late husband's oil fortune. Justices gave new legal impetus to Smith's bid to collect millions of dollars from the estate of J. Howard Marshall II. Her late husband's estate has been estimated at as much as $1.6 billion. Smith has been embroiled in a long running cross-country court fight with Marshall's youngest son, E. Pierce Marshall. The court's decision, which was unanimous, means that it will not end anytime soon.

Adidas410s
05-01-2006, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
Supreme Court Backs Anna Nicole Smith
AP - 18 minutes ago
WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court ruled Monday that one-time stripper and Playboy Playmate Anna Nicole Smith
Seriously...do they ALWAYS have to put that in there???

piratebg
05-01-2006, 09:37 AM
Probably at her request. For all we know, it's going to be carved on her tombstone. Trimspa Baby! :thumbsup:

HPLJ6L
05-01-2006, 09:48 AM
Just like the supreme court, I would like to get behind Anna Nicole...Get that money, you earned it.

icu812
05-01-2006, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by HPLJ6L
Just like the supreme court, I would like to get behind Anna Nicole.... Now that is funny!!

pirate44
05-01-2006, 09:57 AM
she deserves every penny promised to her by her generous husband

STANG RED
05-01-2006, 10:05 AM
She doesnt deserve squat! I thought prostitution was illegal in this country. Any way you slice it, thats all she was, was a high priced whore!!!

HPLJ6L
05-01-2006, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
She doesnt deserve squat! I thought prostitution was illegal in this country. Any way you slice it, thats all she was, was a high priced whore!!!

Don't hate the player....hate the game.
Paris Hilton is a malnourished toothpick, but if she wants to hook up ...
I am not cheap but I think I would entertain any reasonable offer. So I guess that makes me a whore, too. Prostitution is still legal in the great state of Nevada.

pirate44
05-01-2006, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
so what. her husband had every right to give her whatever he wanted. ill be danged if my kids decide to do something other than my will with my things after i die.

BreckTxLonghorn
05-01-2006, 10:47 AM
Unfortunately, she deserves the money unless there's some sort of document saying he didn't want her to have it.

As Kanye says, "Holla We Want Pre-Nup. WE WANT PRE-NUP. Word. It something that you need to have."

Adidas410s
05-01-2006, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
As Kanye says, "Holla We Want Pre-Nup. WE WANT PRE-NUP. Word. It something that you need to have."

Cuz when you "get old and die on her" she's gonna leave with half! ;)

HPLJ6L
05-01-2006, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by icu812
Now that is funny!!

In full support of Anna's...quest for justice. Firmly behind her all the way.