PDA

View Full Version : Breck and FANTOM

injuredinmelee
05-01-2006, 12:00 AM
It has come to my attention that you need to be deputized as a Man Code Enforcement Lead Investigator. Please raise your cold beverage.... repeat after me....

Oprah Winfrey is satan. natalie Maines is a communist and a cow. Titanic was the second worst movie ever behind Fried Green tomatoes. Shopping is not a sport or even a good way to spend quality time. I will never hold the purse when drug against my will to a shopping establishment. I will never go down the tampon aisle for a woman again. I will change the channel every time a douche commercial comes on. Why do they show men using their hygiene products on commercials but not the women. I will never utter the words, " Honey i dont want to go to Vegas this year i'd rather go visit your parents in Merkel." I will no longer have dreams that involve Rm, LPHM bathing suits, chocolate syrup, pickels and a kiddie pool or i will nto talk about them publicly.

MHSvarsity2007
05-01-2006, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
...I will never utter the words, " Honey i dont want to go to Vegas this year i'd rather go visit your parents in Merkel."...

HAHA injured...just admit...you love merkel and want to live here. it's okay...people from WYLIE will still like you...maybe :evillaugh :evillaugh

NHSRattler60
05-01-2006, 12:12 AM
LMAO.....

**Still laughing***

BreckTxLonghorn
05-01-2006, 12:14 AM
It has come to my attention that you need to be deputized as a Man Code Enforcement Lead Investigator. Please raise your cold beverage.... repeat after me....

Oprah Winfrey is satan. natalie Maines is a communist and a cow. Titanic was the second worst movie ever behind Fried Green tomatoes. Shopping is not a sport or even a good way to spend quality time. I will never hold the purse when drug against my will to a shopping establishment. I will never go down the tampon aisle for a woman again. I will change the channel every time a douche commercial comes on. Why do they show men using their hygiene products on commercials but not the women. I will never utter the words, " Honey i dont want to go to Vegas this year i'd rather go visit your parents in Merkel." I will no longer have dreams that involve Rm, LPHM bathing suits, chocolate syrup, pickels and a kiddie pool or i will nto talk about them publicly.

I am honored to have this position. Some rules I will be strictly enforcing.

1.) Proposing we call Natalie Maines the next Anna Nicole Smith without the "used-to-be" hotness.
2.) The word again should not be used in the tampon shopping. This should be stopped before it starts.
3.) NFL Draft, Super Bowl, and Game 7 of anything other than the WNBA are all unofficial holidays, and should be treated as such.
4.) The tissue commercials showing bears taking a dump in the forest should be banned.
5.) Girls on trampolines. 'Nough said.

GreenMonster
05-01-2006, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Girls on trampolines. 'Nough said.

I think he's gonna work out just fine Rickadamus!

injuredinmelee
05-01-2006, 12:19 AM
Is "ALL HAIL JIMMY KIMMEL" in our daily protocol?

BreckTxLonghorn
05-01-2006, 12:20 AM
And Adam Carolla, of course.

GreenMonster
05-01-2006, 12:21 AM
A-D-A-M ..........

injuredinmelee
05-01-2006, 12:23 AM
I would like to request a secret operative agent to destroy Rosie o'Donnell and Doug Stanhope immediately.

injuredinmelee
05-01-2006, 12:23 AM
Ralphie May should be in our recruiting brouchure.

smustangs
05-01-2006, 12:25 AM
I would like to request a secret operative agent to destroy Rosie o'Donnell and Doug Stanhope immediately.

i agree:devil:

injuredinmelee
05-01-2006, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by smustangs
i agree:devil:
director of finance? We have money?

GreenMonster
05-01-2006, 12:27 AM
I make a motion that Ralphie May be placed somewhere in the recruiting brochure.

smustangs
05-01-2006, 12:37 AM
well you see if we were to rob a bank or something of that nature we could have a lot more money but as of now are we fairly well off but if we are to finance the "hit" on rosie we must come across a lot more funds to fund the disposal of her body for it might take "tons" of work :devil:

BreckTxLonghorn
05-01-2006, 12:40 AM
Could this be the cover of our brochure?

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/a896a71455.jpg (http://www.uploadfile.info)

GreenMonster
05-01-2006, 12:44 AM
Too big, we're on a budget you know. Plus I think Keifer Sutherland will push us slightly over budget for the copyright fee to use his image. Good idea though. Ralphie May is still a "C" lister at best so I bet we could still afford him.

smustangs
05-01-2006, 12:45 AM
we currently have $4,534.56 in our account

NHSRattler60
05-01-2006, 12:51 AM
I would like to take the Rosie O' Donnell assignment. As the Fantom Warrior Ranger, I feel I would get the job done effectively.

Also, I request permission to also take out Star Jones as well

BreckTxLonghorn
05-01-2006, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by NHSRattler60
I would like to take the Rosie O' Donnell assignment. As the Fantom Warrior Ranger, I feel I would get the job done effectively.

Keep Star. The Unintentional Comedy Scale on her is through the roof.

NHSRattler60
05-01-2006, 12:57 AM
Be it so.

GreenMonster
05-01-2006, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by NHSRattler60

Be very careful with the Assassination jokes, the NSA may be recording this for future use in a witch hunt trial similar to the McCarthy trials against Communists in the 50's. I never thought that my own country, that I would gladly give my life for, would stoop to spying on it's own citizenry.

NHSRattler60
05-01-2006, 01:04 AM
Dear NSA......

I do not intend to assassinate Star Jones. or Rosie O'Donnell.

But I do intend to be their sworn enemies, and use the powers bestowed upon me by Fantom and Alpha 5 to protect the Fantom way and take the evil Owchi down.

--Fantom Ranger.

P.S. Bite the Fattest part of my Owchi.

big daddy russ
05-01-2006, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by smustangs
we currently have $4,534.56 in our account
Instead of using this money for a brochure, I think we should start a fund to cancel The View, the Lifetime Network, and Oprah. With what we have left, let's buy an old recliner and a six pack.

injuredinmelee
05-01-2006, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Instead of using this money for a brochure, I think we should start a fund to cancel The View, the Lifetime Network, and Oprah. With what we have left, let's buy an old recliner and a six pack.

now thats funny

smustangs
05-01-2006, 11:14 AM

ok so we have a motion do we have a second to this?

Adidas410s
05-01-2006, 11:18 AM

+1

Adidas410s
05-01-2006, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Keep Star. The Unintentional Comedy Scale on her is through the roof.

Some kind scale involving Star sure goes through the roof!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

smustangs
05-01-2006, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Some kind scale involving Star sure goes through the roof!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

haha nice :devil:

smustangs
05-01-2006, 11:29 AM
ok so we have a second if your not in favour ur out of FANTOM so now we have to fund the removal of these shows were going to need a way to make some money real fast now

RMAC
05-01-2006, 12:02 PM
We could rob banks? How's that sound to everyone? I as the F.A.N.T.O.M B A make a motion to begin robbing banks.

STANG RED
05-01-2006, 12:05 PM
Buy 4,534 scratch offs, or quick picks. :D

smustangs
05-01-2006, 01:10 PM
i like the banks idea so its on we must organize and strike quickly haha

NHSRattler60
05-01-2006, 04:14 PM
Good thing they Have FANTOM insurance at the Bank of Navasota.

Win win situation.