PDA

View Full Version : Undrafted Free Agents...

Adidas410s
04-30-2006, 10:54 PM
a few that I noticed that weren't picked up:

Dwayne Slay - Texas Tech
Taurean Henderson - Texas Tech
Khalid Naziruddin - Texas Tech
Jaxson Appel - Texas A&M
Jason Carter - Texas A&M
Boone Stutz - Texas A&M
Will Allen - Texas
Larry Dibbles - Texas
Aaron Harris - Texas
Marcus Vick - Virginia Tech
Drew Olson - UCLA

mrescape43
04-30-2006, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

Dwayne Slay - Texas Tech
Jaxson Appel - Texas A&M
Jason Carter - Texas A&M
Boone Stutz - Texas A&M
Will Allen - Texas
Larry Dibbles - Texas
Aaron Harris - Texas
Drew Olson - UCLA

Dwayne Slay and Taurean Henderson will make NFL rosters somewhere. Slay is one of the hardest hitters I have seen in years and Henderson can do anything you ask of him. I can't believe that they went undrafted.

Whsdogs
04-30-2006, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
Dwayne Slay and Taurean Henderson will make NFL rosters somewhere. Slay is one of the hardest hitters I have seen in years and Henderson can do anything you ask of him. I can't believe that they went undrafted.

same here those guys will be stolen by a team and they should have a great living in the nfl...now why didnt marcus vick go??? i just dont understand haha jk jk...but seriously
:p :D

District303aPastPlayer
04-30-2006, 11:25 PM

Dwayne Slay - Texas Tech
Larry Dibbles - Texas
Aaron Harris - Texas
Drew Olson - UCLA

i believe they could make a roster really quickly

Bulldog_12
05-01-2006, 12:12 AM
Carter is with the Vikings now, and I am sure Appel will try out for some of the local teams.

BreckTxLonghorn
05-01-2006, 12:16 AM
Looks like Dwayne got "Slay'd" at the draft.

Yeah, I know its a crappy pun, but if I had a nickel for every time a Tech friend told me the 'Horns offense was gonna get "Slay'd", I'd have a crapload of nickels. Enjoy the AFL Dwayne!

In all seriousness, the guy should make a roster somewhere. Too much natural instinct not to.

Adidas410s
05-01-2006, 08:59 AM
Here are few that I have found so far...

Dwayne Slay - Chicago Bears
Taurean Henderson - Minnesota Vikings
Cody Hodges - Tennessee Titans
Jon Saldi - Dallas Cowboys

daddy02
05-01-2006, 09:15 AM
where can these signings be found

Adidas410s
05-01-2006, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by daddy02
where can these signings be found

the same place that you are located...nowhere!

I'm just finding them on various message boards

wedo
05-01-2006, 09:24 AM

Dwayne Slay - Texas Tech
Jaxson Appel - Texas A&M
Jason Carter - Texas A&M
Boone Stutz - Texas A&M
Will Allen - Texas
Larry Dibbles - Texas
Aaron Harris - Texas
Drew Olson - UCLA

Will Allen and Larry Dibbles could have been 3rd or 4th round picks. Aaron Harris in my opinion i think he dropped because he underachieved this year!! But still should have been drafted over that linebacker from UTEP who didn't show me nothing in the senior bowl to be ranked ahead of Harris!!!

Macarthur
05-01-2006, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by wedo
Will Allen and Larry Dibbles could have been 3rd or 4th round picks. Aaron Harris in my opinion i think he dropped because he underachieved this year!! But still should have been drafted over that linebacker from UTEP who didn't show me nothing in the senior bowl to be ranked ahead of Harris!!!

Wedo, are you smoking some wedo? Will Allen is the only one of those three that were draftable and 3rd would have been way too early for him. And to say Harris should have been drafted over Howard from UTEP is just crazy talk.

mrescape43
05-01-2006, 12:27 PM

All of these are in the Lubbock Avalanche Journal except for Cody Hodges. I didn't see his name mentioned anywhere.

Bellville22
05-01-2006, 12:35 PM
John Syptak - Rice (Seattle Seahawks)

LH Panther Mom
05-01-2006, 12:44 PM

Congrats to these Red Raiders and to the teams that picked them up. GUNS UP!

wedo
05-01-2006, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Macarthur
Wedo, are you smoking some wedo? Will Allen is the only one of those three that were draftable and 3rd would have been way too early for him. And to say Harris should have been drafted over Howard from UTEP is just crazy talk.

I don't think that Aaron Harris had is best year!! I still think that he was better than Howard though!! Harris best year was last year when D.Johnson was there. And that might be b/c opposing offences where mainly worried about Johnson!!! I think that Harris is a better athlets than Howard!!

injuredinmelee
05-01-2006, 02:02 PM
Haris isnt NFl ready. He isnt fast enouh o paly outsde and isnt strong enough to play inside. I cant believe someone would waste free agent money on Hodges unless you need a practice squad QB.

Macarthur
05-01-2006, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by wedo
I don't think that Aaron Harris had is best year!! I still think that he was better than Howard though!! Harris best year was last year when D.Johnson was there. And that might be b/c opposing offences where mainly worried about Johnson!!! I think that Harris is a better athlets than Howard!!

Wedo, Harris ran a 4.8 and Howard ran a 4.4. Are you honestly telling me Harris is a better athlete? Come on, these NFL guys get paid lots of money to evaluate thousands of players. You mean to tell me they all have made a mistake on a 2nd rounder versus a RFA?

mrescape43
05-01-2006, 06:40 PM
TT players
Olomua
Meeks
Nazirrudin
sign contracts. not sure team names.

Cameron Crazy
05-01-2006, 06:45 PM
Marcus Vick....Got an attitude...and likes to shoot his 9

Emerson1
05-01-2006, 06:53 PM
Taurean Henderson - ran a slow 4.69 and a 4.74 in the 40.
Jaxson Appel - best player in one of the worst secondaries ever, to small at 5-10, 190
Will Allen - Suprised he wasn't drafted late, ony had 24 lefts so strength could an issure
Aaron Harris - Got hurt late in the season, wasn't the same all year. All the Texas pro day he ran his 40s in 5.05 and 4.98. Had a 27½-inch vertical jump,
Marcus Vick - Saw an interview with him during the draft, he said he wouldn't be suprised if he wasn't taken. Maybe he got a reality check and cleaned up his act.
Drew Olson - Suprised he wasn't drafted late, I thought he would be a first day pick.
Cody Hodges - Took less snaps out of center did VY did his whole career, didn't work out at his proday.