PDA

View Full Version : Newton vs Jasper

3Aroy
09-30-2001, 05:07 PM
Newton would be the underdog in my mind if they had not looked so good against Ozen, but now I think they will win it. Last year Newton beat Jasper 34-12 in front of a sell-out crowd, and this year they are saying that all of the tickets are going to go fast as well. Most of these kids know each other and take this game VERY seriously.
Newton-34
Jasper-21

[This message has been edited by 3Aroy (edited September 30, 2001).]

Specklebelly
10-01-2001, 12:07 AM
Hey Roy, I heard a rumor that the new realignment proposal will have yall at 2A. I dont know if there's any validity to it but you heard anything about it? If thats really the case then Celina could be in trouble.

RBARKER
10-01-2001, 07:20 AM
Roy, I think Newton is going to have another battle on their hands. I saw that Jasper beat 5A B. Central last week pretty good. Good luck too Newton it should be a great game. I just might have to make the trip to watch this one, my team Barbers Hill is Idle this week.

3Aroy
10-01-2001, 08:02 PM
I take my prediction back. I dont think it will be a thirteen point game. I am not going to make any predictions on this one, but it should be awesome.
RBARKER,
You will need to make sure you are early to the game. I have heard that it is supposed to be a sell-out crowd, and as soon as the last seat is sold, they arent letting anyone else in the gates. http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/frown.gif I hope you can make it though.

[This message has been edited by 3Aroy (edited October 01, 2001).]

BigTwanky
10-01-2001, 10:22 PM
O man this is gonna be such a awesome game i think that these are the best teams in 3A and 4a, personally, But these teams went at it last yr. and newton had some lucky breaks and jasper is alot better this yr. i can wait....and ya newton will be 2A next yr. their enrollment is like 360.

eagle_fan_01
10-03-2001, 08:56 PM
This is going to be the toughest challenge for Newton yet. They win this one and there is no stopping them. 15-1 unless barbay goes out with another knee injury. lol.