1. Arizona Cardinals
2. Houston Texans
3. Philadelphia Eagles
4. New York Jets
5. New England Patriots

Honorable Mention: Dallas Cowboys, Tennessee Titans, and New Orleans

turbostud
04-30-2006, 06:10 PM
I think Arizona is going to be a dang good team next year depending on how Kurt Warner or Matt Leinart play. They have alot of potential.

NHSRattler60
04-30-2006, 06:44 PM
I think Warner is a good mentor for him.

Maroon87
04-30-2006, 06:48 PM
I'd throw in Denver since they got Jay Cutler and traded for Javon Walker. They needed a big play WR since Rod Smith is getting up in years.

Emerson1
04-30-2006, 06:48 PM
Arizona looks like they are gonna be pretty good this year. I wonder how Edgerrin James will do now that he doesn't have Payton Manning spreading the defense out.

big daddy russ
04-30-2006, 07:27 PM
I agree with you on most of the top 5, I just have a little different order and a couple extras.

1. Philly
2. Tenessee
3. Denver
4. NYJ
5. Arizona/Houston

Houston could've easily snuck up on the Eagles if they would've just taken a safety at the top of the fourth. There were better (potential) pass-catching TE's available later in the draft. They need both a SS (Darnell Bing carried a second-round grade and would've helped out a ton in run support) and a FS (Ko Simpson carried a late-first/early-second round grade and could help out in pass coverage).

Auburn WR Anthony Mix projects to a 6-4, 245# TE who runs a 4.5 and has great hands, and he went undrafted. Just as much, if not more, upside than Daniels.