ILB Bradie James
ILB Akin Ayodele

S Roy Williams
S Keith Davis
CB Terrance Newman
CB Anthony Henry

NHSRattler60
04-30-2006, 12:13 AM
Is that official or did you pull it from your Owchie?

kepdawg
04-30-2006, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by NHSRattler60
Is that official or did you pull it from your Owchie?

Do you think any team would know its starters on April 30?

NHSRattler60
04-30-2006, 12:19 AM
Just wondering if that was your opinion or some projected roster or something. I dunno. Maybe you have an inside tip?

A mole in the Dallas administration.

Espionage....gimme something I'm bored.

kepdawg
04-30-2006, 12:22 AM
Just wondering if that was your opinion or some projected roster or something. I dunno. Maybe you have an inside tip?

A mole in the Dallas administration.

Espionage....gimme something I'm bored.

Which ones are you unsure about?

NHSRattler60
04-30-2006, 12:24 AM
Don't pay attention to me, haha, I'm just looking for something to do.

kepdawg
04-30-2006, 12:24 AM
Don't pay attention to me, haha, I'm just looking for something to do.

Well, I'm trying to play along for your sake.

NHSRattler60
04-30-2006, 12:36 AM
I dunno. To be serious, I think that's a good projection. Sturdy Defensively.

kepdawg
04-30-2006, 12:46 AM
I dunno. To be serious, I think that's a good projection. Sturdy Defensively.

With the exception of one or two positions I think those are the desired starters.

TheDOCTORdre
04-30-2006, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Offense

QB Drew Bledsoe

RB Julius Jones

WR Terrell Owens
WR Terry Glenn

TE Jason Witten
TE Anthony Fasano

T Flozell Adams
G Kyle Kosier
C Al Johnson
G Marco Rivera
T Jason Fabini

Defense

DE Marcus Spears
NT Jason Ferguson
DE Greg Ellis

OLB Bobby Carpenter
OLB DeMarcus Ware
ILB Bradie James
ILB Akin Ayodele

S Roy Williams
S Keith Davis
CB Terrance Newman
CB Anthony Henry

that looks good to me, i say its time for America's team to return to glory and to the Super Bowl

Bull's-eye
04-30-2006, 02:06 AM
Don't forget DE Chris Canty, he will split time with Ellis. Canty will actually start and Ellis is used mostly in the nickel defense.

SintonFan_inAustin
04-30-2006, 02:24 AM
only thing u missed was who is the Fullback?

Diocletian
04-30-2006, 04:40 AM
I'm still confused as to why they drafted a TE when they already have a pro-filling in nicely

what a waiste of a draft for the cowboys, makes u wonder who the hell is really running things in the organisation?

anyways........GO OILERS!

lol

Txbroadcaster
04-30-2006, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by Diocletian
I'm still confused as to why they drafted a TE when they already have a pro-filling in nicely

what a waiste of a draft for the cowboys, makes u wonder who the hell is really running things in the organisation?

anyways........GO OILERS!

lol

They picked a TE because Parcells loves to run a Two TE no fullback offense and when Cambell got hurt last year it really hurt the running game..Now they have two TE who are both legitimate pass catchers and solid blockers

Diocletian
04-30-2006, 04:52 AM
this draft will set us back for about 2-3 years.........now we'll be the team fighting to make the playoffs every year getting just over .500 and missing out on the all the good meat coming into the league in April, guess we'll just have to wait till Bill get's booted (hopefully next year), too root for the boys again

Txbroadcaster
04-30-2006, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by Diocletian
this draft will set us back for about 2-3 years.........now we'll be the team fighting to make the playoffs every year getting just over .500 and missing out on the all the good meat coming into the league in April, guess we'll just have to wait till Bill get's booted (hopefully next year), too root for the boys again

How does this draft set them back? First off the draft is not even over..second they got a great LB who fits the system perfectly, he can play outside, or inside..They got a second TE which they use two TE a bunch..also you have to factor in that a bunch of players the Cowboys were interested in with the second pick were drafted just a few spots before Dallas picked, so they did the wise thing and dropped a few spots to pick up a couple of picks, and went with a player than can step in and play the second TE role right away.

The first day was not a WOW type of day for the Cowboys, but they also were not looking to fill a ton of holes. They got IMO three players, one who will start right away in Carpernter, Another who will play a bunch this year in Fasano, and a third player who will be perfect for depth and is also the type of guy that at 6'6 280 that can be a great run stopper at the DE position in Hatcher