PDA

View Full Version : Lendale White on being VY's teammate

turbostud
04-29-2006, 09:16 PM
(On if he ever thought Vince Young would be his teammate)

I definitely dreamed about it. I never knew it would be here. For this to happen I am so excited about getting in and getting to meet all the guys. There are guys on that team that I used to watch play football back home. Chris Brown played at CU and I was at home watching him for a couple of years. This whole opportunity is great for me. I can’t wait to get in and meet all the guys and meet all the coaches and get it going.

(On how much he will use falling in the draft as motivation)

Every bit. Right now I’m working with a 31-team chip on my shoulder. Every team that has passed me up, every team that didn’t give me a shot, I’m coming for them. I’m gunning. I’m going to do everything to get healthy, get in shape and I can’t wait to start playing football

link (http://www.titansonline.com/news/newsmain_detail.php?PRKey=3741)

Steer Fever
04-30-2006, 04:02 PM
It will be nice to be his teammate but i sure dont want him as my QB.

Old Tiger
04-30-2006, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Steer Fever
It will be nice to be his teammate but i sure dont want him as my QB. And that is why you're not a coach

turbostud
04-30-2006, 04:18 PM
HUH??:thinking:

Diocletian
04-30-2006, 04:32 PM

then u must not like to win big games......

Whsdogs
04-30-2006, 04:49 PM

you make no sense...

PhiI C
04-30-2006, 05:38 PM
White should be a good one but now defenses are going to have extra motivation when they play him. He was happy but should have kept silent and let his playing talk for him on the field instead of talking on to the media before he has played a down of football. He just gave extra motivation for 31 other teams' defenses.

Maroon87
04-30-2006, 06:12 PM
If White had stayed in shape, those 31 teams wouldn't have passed on him, but I guess that never dawned on him.:rolleyes: